Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (59) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 7, 2013 8:33 AM

Dec 2013
Hello new members. That is awesome Lom I know 3D modeling myself.
Join TCS the club for anime, friends, cards, and fun :)

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=40559
Dec 7, 2013 12:23 PM

Dec 2013
Hello my nick is outkast you can call me out or kast outkast,random dude,and the list can go on.24y old i enjoy manga,anime and games since those are the only things that can keep me company and make me relaxed at my current job(ofc as long as the boss dosent catch me),i tend to be abit narcisistic sometimes but i try to keep that side under control.Well enough for now for more feel free to ask.
~Hold your breath.count to 3
~And do a dance to death with me

Dec 9, 2013 5:19 AM
Jul 2013
Hello peoples, I'm new here!
My name is BinaryZombi, I am 19 years old and live in Australia(Male)
I love reading, I am what some people would call a addict when it comes to gaming. The platforms I play are, PS3, Xbox360, PC and XboxOne.
I am generally a weird person who has slight OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) I also have social anxiety. For these reason I tend to avoid dealing with people in person. Although I like the way that I am and I love myself, Maybe a bit too much :)
I also enjoy programming and writing
Anyways Its nice meeting all of you!
BinaryZombiDec 9, 2013 6:30 AM
Dec 9, 2013 7:32 AM
May 2013
Hi,
i'm Nikita
14 yer old,male
i dont really know how often i'll come online,but i hope i will be able to find people to chat with.Thanks.
Dec 9, 2013 12:33 PM

Jul 2013
@netai That's cool! I pursued some 3d modeling myself a while ago, but decided to graduate in Graphic Design and maybe get myself into Motion Design or Web dev later on.

Hi Outkast c:

@BinaryZombi Greetings fellow OCD afflicted :) (I'm rather positive about it too, my 'niche' is tidyness/ordering/lines). What games do you play? (specifically ps3/pc) Maybe we could play some if you wish; pm (or comment 'on me', not sure if there's even a pm feature in mal(?)) as chain-spamming this thread might not be ideal.

Hay ay Nikita, hope to see you around; at least you've left your mark :)
Dec 10, 2013 7:07 AM
Dec 2013
Hi everyone my name is Renan i live in brazil i am new here in MAL and i am looking for new friends i like all tipes of anime and this club looks very interesting
Dec 10, 2013 7:59 AM

May 2011
Welcome!!! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Hello Netai - thank you!! I hope you enjoy your time here :)

marethyu - hi Besa :] we're also friendly here so come to the café whenever you want to and you'll find lots of wonderful people ^^

Daldin - you live in Norway? that's awesome =] we also do the same things so if you have a good anime/game recommendation we'll be glad to hear everything about it.

Hi Lom - nice to meet you :3 you might be a good help for us someday since you study Graphic Design hehe ;) Have fun here and play some games as well.

OutKast - how are you? You know, that's my dream, to be able to watch anime and play games here, during my free time at work xp oh and your sig is quite interesing ;)

BinaryZombi - hihi welcome to MAL and to one of the best clubs :D I hope you can talk with us about your interests, since there are a lot of friends here who like the same things. What do you program?

Hi Nikita :3 - nice name n__n I hope you enjoy coming here and welcome to the club!

Renan - it's great to see another south american friend ^^ This club is great indeed! There are many things you can do here so have fun =]
Dec 10, 2013 9:45 AM
Dec 2013
Hey there
Im 19
Im new to sites like this period
I love anime/Manga
Friendly and Id like to make some friends
^^
Dec 10, 2013 10:00 AM

Dec 2013
Welcome new members it is awesome to have you hear there is always so much going on here. Hope you enjoy yourselves.

@Lom that is awesome and I believe they all go together. If you learn one it is do easy to pick up the others.
Join TCS the club for anime, friends, cards, and fun :)

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=40559
Dec 10, 2013 2:22 PM

Jul 2013
Welcome renruf and GrimReaper :) I was new to all this too for a while, but as I'm an overly chatty fellow I just had to check out what these 'clubs' were n_n
Dec 10, 2013 2:22 PM

Nov 2013
Hello guys, i´m 22 and i live in Portugal.

I´m new in this site, so im interested in making friends and talking about anime/manga, so if you want, fell free to send me friend requests. Im also very active since i recently graduated form college and i am currently unemployed. Probably will visit this club a lot since it seems so friendly ^^
About me, i could say I like anime and manga, watching games from my fave football team (Benfica) and listening to music.

Best regards!

Dec 10, 2013 2:24 PM

Jul 2013
Also welcome Kaiton! I was afraid there would be another post while I typed (usually the case as it's pretty active here 0o). I've not graduated yet, still working on my BA, but christmas vacation is on so I'll be on a lot too I recon.
Dec 10, 2013 2:35 PM

Nov 2013
Nice to meet you Lommelun :)

Being a graduated sucks since nowadays i have got too much free time on my hands. Also the employment rate in my country in general is low so i guess my current situation won´t change soon!

God bless the anime/manga i have on my planned list to keep me busy! ^^

Dec 10, 2013 2:41 PM

Jul 2013
Great to see you're not looking all negative on it :) Employment is not great in Norway either at the moment, but I'm still (kind of) busy with school.

If you'd ever want to play something together hit me up, I've got a ps3/4 and a pc.
Dec 10, 2013 2:52 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
@GrimReaper32 - nice to meet you and welcome to the café. You picked the right place to hang out - we're the busiest and one of the friendliest clubs in MAL.

@Kaiton - hey there - I'll say both congratulation on graduation, and hang in there for finding a job. I know what that can be like. Still, if you need a place to vent or just forget about life for a while (not sure of you get the Billy Joel reference there :-)), please feel free to join us in out chat or games. btw, what was you major, if you don't mind my asking?

@Lom - when do you expect to graduate?
Dec 10, 2013 3:02 PM

Nov 2013
@elkensteyin thank you for your kind words. My major was in HRM. Nowadays i got too much time where i spend it online, since my old school mates are older than me (i studied at night) and already got jobs. Also my job search is also made online most of the time, so I Kill two birds with one stone lol.

I probabily will follow your advise .This club seems very friendly ^^

Dec 10, 2013 3:09 PM
Jul 2018
Hey guys!

To shortly introduce myself… Im 18 years old, a collage freshman. Gaming and Anime usually takes up most of my time, been a short while since I've joined MAL and I can say that it's been a bit lonely so Im looking for friends like many others here as well.
Dec 10, 2013 3:36 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Hey Kurosaki - nice to meet you. If you spend some time here in the café, you most definitely will NOT be lonely. We're the most active in MAL, and we make a point of making sure that everyone feel comfortable in conversations. If you have any concerns, let me know, as I'm the manager of the café
Dec 10, 2013 3:43 PM

Oct 2013
Hello kurosaki :3 im the club owner although it sounds as if elk is bosting ^.^ he is right we are the most active club(i think) and we have recieved many members within the short time i opened this café of mine, we are free people, we say and do what we want(without being mean about it) anyways nice to meet ya :P

Dec 10, 2013 3:43 PM
Jul 2018
Thanks for the warm welcome, this place seems decent enough.

@0namine Pleasure meeting you too!
Dec 10, 2013 3:46 PM

Oct 2013
@kurosaki enjoy your stay! :3

Dec 10, 2013 4:07 PM
Mar 2013
Iam the only young one here...
Hello!
Iam from morocco
Currently living in Minnesota (so cold!)
And iam 12 and people think Iam Corrupted
And I LOVEEEEEE ANINEMEEEEE AND K-POPPPPPPP!!!!
Hope I fit in!
Dec 10, 2013 4:11 PM
Jul 2018
Hello I'm Samantha, I'm 30 years old and from Florida. I'm a very friendly person and care a lot about others. Very open minded, down to earth and easy to talk too. Hope I meet a lot of new friends on here.
Dec 10, 2013 4:16 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Hi Nyan - didn't realize how young you were (you're profile says you're 19 btw), but no matter - we have several 11 years old in the café, and the owner isn't much older than you.

@Dreamyblue - welcome to the café - you'll get along just find here We make it a point of being friendly with everyone. Enter into a conversation, and you'll have lots of people talking to you.
Dec 11, 2013 4:47 AM

Jul 2013
@elk I'm on my second year of my BA. So after this year I technically have 1 year left, but I'll take a break to work and gather together some more money before finishing up abroad.

@kurosaki Welcome! I know I am very pleased with the company, and hope you will find some new contacts as well :)

@Nyan Yeah pretty much as elk said, there are a few younglings alongside you as well :) Don't you worry, I'm sure you'll fit in nonetheless n_n

@Dreamyblue Welcome, and nice to meet you! :)
Dec 11, 2013 3:57 PM
Jul 2018
Hello, I'm Kingorgg.

I'm 22 and I'm from the UK. I enjoy watching anime, reading manga, and I like to play games.
Dec 12, 2013 10:32 AM

Jul 2013
Hello and welcome Kingorgg!
What kind of games do you play?
Dec 13, 2013 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
Thanks for the welcome!

Strategy games and First Person shooters mainly.

I'm currently playing Splinter Cell Blacklist and BF3.
Dec 13, 2013 11:02 AM

Nov 2013
I guess we introduce ourselves here...

I am 15. I have a Xbox 360. Half Japanese and can speak Japanese. I am learning German. Using short, choppy sentences. Usually not angry. This is me!
-Let not the fear of death stay your hand nor defeat your courage. The warrior who will prevail is the one who conquers death, who becomes one with death as we have.
-To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late. And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?
Dec 13, 2013 11:10 AM
Feb 2013
hi
you can call me rose
i am 17
i from California :)
I'm friendly so I'll accept random friend requests, so don't be afraid to send me one.
i love anime and j-pop
i hope to make lots of friends ^_^
Dec 13, 2013 11:11 AM

Dec 2013
Hey, I'm Bryan :p. I'm 21 and live in the US. I like anime (obviously) and videogames. I love making new friends so message me if you'd like (:
Dec 15, 2013 8:57 AM

Jul 2013
Hi Nightmaregirl :) Welcome to the club!
Same to you Narcoticnarwhal! Hopefylly you guys enjoy your stay :)

@Kingorgg That's cool, I have BF3 aswell but not SC:Blacklist yet.. I think I'll just borrow that from a friend anyways, Splinter Cell games have kind of been on a decline the latter years.

@Dire_Avenger Welcome to you too! I'm not easy to anger either, and enjoy a good chat. Hopefully you'll find this as equal of a friendly place as I have
Dec 15, 2013 12:41 PM
Sep 2012
Hello Everybody...Im Alexander ,26 , i'm from the dark land of Mordor a.k.a Romania and just dropped on this group.I've been an active user (mostly surfing :( ) but now i decided to join the group ,meet some people and have fun. You can add me to chat about anything ..
Dec 16, 2013 6:30 PM

Nov 2013
Hello ^_^. The one and only greatgreenman.. others may call themselves such, but they are a cheap margarine knock off! Partially hydrogenated bastards..

anyways :), i'm 24 (as of yesterday), too busy for my own good but somehow still manage to stay on forums?

Hope to talk with you guys :)
Dec 16, 2013 8:24 PM

Apr 2010
Hajimemashite! Misa-desu, dozoyoroshiku~

I have many names, call me what you like ^.^
I'm addicted to slice of life, school, comedy, romance, and horror anime.
I'm currently 23 years old.
I have a talent for telling long winded explanations which feeds into writing fun stories.
I love to cook/bake, watch anime/read manga, play games (mostly on the PC these days), and... HI! (I'm quite forgetful)
I'm open to random friend requests, but really I send them out to those whom share my taste in anime (when the fun colorful bar says medium or higher ;P)
Dec 16, 2013 9:28 PM

Dec 2013
G'Day everyone!!

I'll be 23 next week -_-'
I'm still new to MAL, well the forums anyway... long time lurker for animes to watch.
My favourite genres include; romance and comedy. But I'm open to anything with a good story.
I've only just begun acquiring and reading manga. It's getting pretty expensive and yet I don't even have enough time to keep up with what I've already got >_<
If anyone has any good recommendations for manga I'll be more than happy to try them out :)
I really love drawing anime/manga and landscape photography. If you are interested I have links on my profile page to some of my work. :)
If you want to have a chat about anything don't be afraid to send a message my way.
Dec 17, 2013 11:57 AM
Sep 2010
heeeeeello club members,
you can call me mars,
i like watching anime, reading manga,
and talking about it doesn't hurt.
also into reading classic lit. watching movies (no romance)
and when im not doing any of those things im either sleeping
or working. lol.
:]
Dec 20, 2013 11:39 AM

Feb 2013
Hello everyone. I'm JiLLyPooP (I think my real name's obvious enough ~_~;) I'm 24. My boyfriend introduced MAL to me as a way to keep track of anime I've watched. It was a couple of months ago but only recently I looked through forums and whatnot. Hope to make lots of friends =)

If you ask me, my fave anime so far is Clannad. Dango Daikazoku~! It's my daughter's lullaby :D <3
Dec 23, 2013 9:26 PM

Feb 2013
Hello everyone!!!
I'm a new member ^_^
I'm 16 and livin in the the good old USA
Call me Avarco! Its not my real name it's just a name me and my friends made up for each other when we were kids :-}
I LOVE anime and manga (As most ppl on this site do)
I joined to make friends cuz currently I have none :-(
I'll chat with anyone so don't be afraid to message me!!! :-)
AvarcosDec 23, 2013 9:39 PM

Dec 27, 2013 1:13 PM

Sep 2013
Hello. I'm an old fart - 42 years old. I live in southern California, where I enjoy the plentiful booze and the weird creatures that cling to the rocks in the ocean. I have been a lifelong fan of animated productions, and the Japanese are prolific producers of this material, so it was inevitable that I would end up on this website. I enjoy anime, but I am not sufficiently obsessed to be considered an otaku. It could happen eventually; I am capable of becoming obsessed with things. I may have an unhealthy level of obsession with old time radio; I recently finished a marathon session listening to every surviving episode of the radio version of "Gunsmoke" - almost 500 episodes. I also enjoy literature and writing (and recently completed an English degree to advance those hobbies).

When I join forums, I tend to be sporadically active, so I may pop in and out from time to time.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Dec 27, 2013 7:14 PM

Aug 2013
Hello! I just joined this club and website. I'm Syd and i'm 16. I love anime and i would like to make some new friends :)
Dec 27, 2013 7:30 PM

Dec 2013
Hi im 18 and im new here ^^

im in need of assistance...i dont know how to display cards on my profile >.<
Dec 27, 2013 7:38 PM

Oct 2013
hey everyone! im 14 and i just joined this club and website. i love anime and videogames.... and i want to make new friends :D thats it XD
Jan 1, 2014 9:42 AM
Jan 2014
Hi everyone!
I'm Alex and I'm 22.
I like some anime genres like school, romance, garem.
Also I'm fond of Lupin the Third series and Miyazaki's and Makoto Shinkai's full-meters.
Looking forward to discover some new anime series and find new friends.
P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Jan 2, 2014 7:06 AM
May 2013
Happy new year people! I'm Vlad, i'm 18 and i'm probably the newest member here since i joined a few minutes ago...kinda took me a while to find the reply button -.-".

Erm...I'm from Romania and looking forward to meeting new people and talking about random stuff ^^.
Jan 2, 2014 7:26 PM

Nov 2013
Hi i'm new in the group, to begin Happy new year!! ^-^
So....I'm Otohime, im from portugal, i like anime ofc :3
I don't like yaoi's and animes like that.
If you want can send me friend requests, and if you want to you can suggest animes :P

(hum...sometimes Iwrite wirth errors, when that happens, forget that >.< ) See you! :D
Jan 2, 2014 7:46 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Apologies everyone for not replying to all the wonderful new members

First: Happy New Year to everyone

greatgreenman, duck, heather, & Viscero - thank you for accepting my invitations and welcome to the cafe - great to have you here

Good to meet you Oberyn - you'll probably get pinged by me eventually :-)

Happy birthday almostcrayon - I actually don't read manga myself unless I watch an anime I really like

hey mars - 'sup - so you'r into classical literature. but don't watch romance movies? OK ^_^ still, I'm a huge movie buff, as well

hey Jilly - absolutely love you avatar

Hello ther avarco, I believe I've spoken with you in chat, as well - again, welcome to the cafe

hey Syd - sorry for the late response, we'll get some friend requests over your way

yo gr8 - hello again - you every get your cards working right?

Hey Frostee - nice to meet you and welcome to both MAL and the cafe - please feel welcome here

Lawrence/Alex - thank you for joining. you seem to have much the same anime interests that I do - we'll need to compare notes

hello Otohime - welcome. I cannot stand yaoi, either :-)

Again, welcome everyone, and I'll try to be a bit more responsive :-/
Jan 3, 2014 9:29 AM
May 2013
Hey guys, I'm 19 and my Name is Alex but you can call me Tyzzer if you wish.
It's nice to meet you all and I hope to become friends with you all.
I like to be everyone's friend so don't be afraid to talk to me if you're interested in chatting about an anime or a game.
I'm a gamer at heart so I love to play games especially League of Legends but I play a lot more.
I'm from the UK and yes, I'm British.

Thanks. :)
Jan 3, 2014 12:11 PM

Oct 2013
Well then, I might as well introduce myself since I have just joined the club.

Hello there, I go by the name of Nhemo ( I prefer being called that instead of my real name. )
20 years of age, born on November 06, 1993.
I am a female who loves other females. Yes, like the yuri stuff, and I'm not afraid to say that. :D
(I'm not a sexist, btw. I also befriend guys. Lol)
I entertain random requests and I really am very friendly, I must say.

I love music and sports. I play almost all kinds of musical instruments. And of course, I love anime and manga.
I go by all genres as long as I find the anime itself interesting.
I also sketch/draw anime.

Feel free to ask me anything or befriend me. :D It will be my pleasure!
YOROSHIKUUUU! (>'o')>
Jan 3, 2014 5:43 PM

Nov 2013
Hello everyone.
I'm Tori.
I'm an 18 year old guy from Norway who enjoys anime, music and gaming.
I look forward to discuss anime with you guys :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (59) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Count from 60,001 to 70,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

0namine1 - May 25, 2020

9944 by Kanipan_Enkuldes »»
6 minutes ago

» Anime ABC - v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Subbed - Feb 8, 2016

8551 by Kanipan_Enkuldes »»
9 minutes ago

» Random Things - v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

chaosflame5 - May 6

2190 by Kanipan_Enkuldes »»
11 minutes ago

» Rate the Song ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

4iwby - May 11, 2014

1051 by chaosflame5 »»
3 hours ago

» Rate the Anime OP ( 1 2 3 )

0namine1 - Mar 24, 2019

106 by chaosflame5 »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.