Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Dec 1, 2013 10:06 AM

Sep 2007
That was an intense episode. I hate NTR.

Old Banri has returned but who will he end up with? I quite dislike Koko, so hopefully Linda ...

Dec 1, 2013 2:41 PM

Jul 2013
FalKKonE said:
Yes! His memories are back! Now where's that death note...?

He was suprised he had a body.

HE DIDNT GET HIS MEMORY's BACK

THE FUCKING SWITCHED PLACES

RIP Amnesia Banri
Dec 1, 2013 2:42 PM

Jul 2013
BakaGekai said:
That was an intense episode. I hate NTR.

Old Banri has returned but who will he end up with? I quite dislike Koko, so hopefully Linda ...

Its inevitable that in the end, he will end up with Koko.

You may get your wish for a period of episodes tho.
Dec 1, 2013 3:20 PM
Dec 2012
TEAM LINDA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 1, 2013 3:32 PM

Jul 2012
So this is like Natsuyuki Rendezvous all over again...

I feel bad for Linda. I've never experienced the same exact situation, but somehow I can relate to the whole "the guy I loved drifts apart from me" situation. But, she is doing the right thing.
Dec 1, 2013 3:41 PM

Jul 2013
mayukachan said:

I feel bad for Linda. I've never experienced the same exact situation, but somehow I can relate to the whole "the guy I loved drifts apart from me" situation. But, she is doing the right thing.

Doing the right thing would be getting out of his life.

It was her fault in the first place, she needs to stop bringing banri down with her.
Dec 1, 2013 7:06 PM

May 2013
MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!
Dec 1, 2013 7:36 PM

Jul 2013
HandSonicvI said:

and what would those be?
Dec 1, 2013 7:45 PM

Sep 2012
HandSonicvI said:

Don't say Linda x Banri, like that's plausible.
"Guys are simple creatures. Just by talking to them, they get the wrong idea." - Hachiman Hikigaya
Dec 1, 2013 8:34 PM

Jul 2013
OukaHideki said:
HandSonicvI said:

Don't say Linda x Banri, like that's plausible.

It could end up happening for a period of time.

However.

I hope it doesnt.

and

Its inevitable that It would be Koko and Banri at the end of the show.

the question is

which Banri?

:'(
Dec 1, 2013 9:55 PM

Jul 2013
Crimmys said:
mayukachan said:

It was her fault in the first place, she needs to stop bringing banri down with her.

How was it her fault that someone hit him with a vespa and wiped his memory? She has been tip toeing around him and trying to support him ever since that incident. You can make an argument that she should have womaned up and been there for him MORE (during his recovery) since she was feeling extremely guilty since she was the one he was meeting that night. I don't see how randomly jumping out of his life would help anything. They both mean a lot to each other so her making an exist from his life would only hurt him (and her). He is the one who is struggling with split personality disorder.

I mentioned earlier that this story so far isn't so much about the girls trying to win him, its about Banri wrestling with his own demons and various memories trying to decide what he wants.
AerensianicDec 1, 2013 10:11 PM
Dec 1, 2013 9:58 PM
Oct 2013
The latest episode hurted me quite a lot. Why did it give me a slight of hope to ship Banri x Linda while I know very well that Banri x Koko is inevitable.
Dec 1, 2013 10:12 PM

Jul 2013
Aerensianic said:
Crimmys said:
mayukachan said:

How was it her fault that someone hit him with a vespa and wiped his memory? She has been tip toeing around him and trying to support him ever since that incident. You can make an argument that she should have womaned up and been there for him MORE (during his recovery) since she was feeling extremely guilty since she was the one he was meeting that night. I don't see how randomly jumping out of his life would help anything. They both mean a lot to each other so her making an exist from his life would only hurt him (and her). He is the one who is struggling with split personality disorder.

I mentioned earlier that this story so far isn't about the girls trying to win him, its about Banri wrestling with his own demons and various memories trying to decide what he wants.

How is it not her fault?

SHE is the one who couldnt make up her mind in time

SHE is the one who was late to the bridge

and It could have been her directly that nocked him off the bridge.

Everything she's done for him after the accident has been out of guilt, either because She personally nocked him off the bridge, or because she was the one who couldn't make up her mind in time.

She's not there for him, she is the reason his life has been so shitty.

EVERYTHINGS HER FAULT

SHE NEEDS TO REALIZE SHE LOST HER CHANCE AND GTFO OF HIS LIFE

#KokoNation
Dec 1, 2013 10:15 PM

Jul 2013
anonimkun said:
The latest episode hurted me quite a lot. Why did it give me a slight of hope to ship Banri x Linda while I know very well that Banri x Koko is inevitable.

It really is inevitable.

but Linda doesnt deserve Banri anyway.
Dec 1, 2013 10:52 PM

Nov 2008
WOW, instant 10/10 after this episode. The storytelling is fucking magical and you knew from the start this series wasn't going to end well for somebody... and I think the best part about it is you can't really guess who as Kouko is built up to be miserable and there is still a legitimate belief that she could end up (back?) with Mitsuo. The main thing stopping Linda ending up with him is going to be herself, Banri will want to but it's whether or not Linda feels like the girl that her brother was getting married to in the process.

Dont dismiss Linda and Banri so easily the way this story has been written and how well the relationships are being built up. People think anime is so predictable just because of the opening theme... how hard would it be really to make a new opening sequence if circumstances change featuring both Linda and Kouko as options?

Crimmys said:
FalKKonE said:

He was surprised he had a body.

HE DIDNT GET HIS MEMORY's BACK

THE FUCKING SWITCHED PLACES

I honestly thought they merged but would be interesting if he switched places with ghost banri... how exciting. It would be interesting to see if Kouko could replace Linda from scratch over the next few episodes because I doubt she could. If they went this route they could have him merge into one towards the end of the season and see how he felt.. hmmm.

AnistylezDec 1, 2013 11:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Dec 1, 2013 11:16 PM

Jul 2013
Crimmys said:
Aerensianic said:
Crimmys said:
mayukachan said:

I mentioned earlier that this story so far isn't about the girls trying to win him, its about Banri wrestling with his own demons and various memories trying to decide what he wants.

How is it not her fault?

SHE is the one who couldnt make up her mind in time

SHE is the one who was late to the bridge

and It could have been her directly that nocked him off the bridge.

Everything she's done for him after the accident has been out of guilt, either because She personally nocked him off the bridge, or because she was the one who couldn't make up her mind in time.

She's not there for him, she is the reason his life has been so shitty.

EVERYTHINGS HER FAULT

SHE NEEDS TO REALIZE SHE LOST HER CHANCE AND GTFO OF HIS LIFE

#KokoNation

Such a black and white way of looking at things.

First of all, she isn't trying to steal or win his love. So she is being very gracious and supportive of Banri's new life.

Second of all.....Lol everything is her fault? Yea no. She did NOT hit him on the bridge and her asking him to meet her there does not place blame on her at all (even though she still felt like it as any human would). Ever since he regained parts of his memory she has WORKED HER ASS OFF supressing her own feelings and supporting him as a FRIEND. You have to remember that this author is known for usually having the leads end up together with some muddled drama in the middle to make it seem like there are other possibilities when there really isn't. Banri x Kouko is pretty much a forgone conclusion at this point even though the LN are still on going.

Third, I have no idea why people are soooo attached to Kouko. She exhibits way more potential emotional problems then anyone on the show (even including Banri who has a split personality). She has her good points of course, but her personality and emotional dependance on others are something she really needs to work on (presumably she will as we work through the season).

I have no clue how people can declare X doesn't deserve Banri at this point. Linda has her good points but she has made many mistakes at this point. Nothing that would be "deal breakers" to say she doesn't deserve Banri. Kouko and Banri still barely know each other and both of them are working on some very heavy issues but they currently seem to have good initial chemistry.

The most realistic ending is actually none of these 3 ending up together because there is too much baggage between and within them.
Dec 1, 2013 11:58 PM

Jun 2012
ainky said:
I don't consider an act mature what she did simply trying to solve a situation so important between only her(16 year old?) and the girlfriend of his brother. Her brother is who will marry her and is always him who must decide whether to forgive her or not. And instead of saying "clear head" I would prefer to say stupidity of a young girl.
Well, I guess that's your opinion then... because I'm not sure anyone knows what the right decision is there, she simply made one and kept to it.

Crimmys said:
Linda doesnt deserve banri.

not at all really.

All that she's done to him.

She needs to get the fuck out of his life.
What exactly did she "do" to him? At the very worst, the only thing "bad" she did was say she didn't like him to those girls, which was obviously not true... otherwise she wouldn't have given two shits that he heard the conversation. In which case he was at way more fault for eavesdropping in the first place. Aside from that I can't imagine what you're referring to.

Crimmys said:

And again, how was it her fault? Because she wanted some time to think about things before giving him an answer? Unless her answer was such a big "No" that she decided to run him over with a motorcycle, I really don't see how she's responsible for someone running him over (and I think it's clear that she was actually going to say "Yes"). It's like blaming someone who is running late for work, because the person taking them to work is waiting in the car and a meteor smashes into the car, killing them.

Crimmys said:
And man, I'm sorry but this just makes you sound immature as hell. Anyone who finds someone to blame for every mistake in the world just loses their stake on anything. I could honestly care less at this point whether you're serious, or just trying to troll us Linda lovers. But you talk like Banri is a god among men or something... he fell in love with her, but she had always viewed him as a brother... I mean they both called her brother "brother", so of course she'd need some time to figure things out. I'm not sure how Kaga is any better of a choice with your view, because she is extremely clingy, she did way worse than Linda and outright rejected him at first and led him around like a dog without even actually saying her answer... Banri is just her backup plan since her dream life with Mitsuo seems impossible. With your reasoning, it just sounds like Banri is too good for women in general.
HalibelTheEspadaDec 2, 2013 12:38 AM
Dec 2, 2013 12:36 AM
Jan 2013
You know that "brother" has more meanings in Japanese than brother.

And Linda lied and decieved him and she might have caused the accident herself. I don't see any reason why she should be the better choice. Kouko has developed but Linda has still the same false attitude and she deserves to end up alone in the end.
Dec 2, 2013 1:07 AM

Jul 2013
HalibelTheEspada said:
ainky said:
I don't consider an act mature what she did simply trying to solve a situation so important between only her(16 year old?) and the girlfriend of his brother. Her brother is who will marry her and is always him who must decide whether to forgive her or not. And instead of saying "clear head" I would prefer to say stupidity of a young girl.
Well, I guess that's your opinion then... because I'm not sure anyone knows what the right decision is there, she simply made one and kept to it.

Crimmys said:
Linda doesnt deserve banri.

not at all really.

All that she's done to him.

She needs to get the fuck out of his life.
What exactly did she "do" to him? At the very worst, the only thing "bad" she did was say she didn't like him to those girls, which was obviously not true... otherwise she wouldn't have given two shits that he heard the conversation. In which case he was at way more fault for eavesdropping in the first place. Aside from that I can't imagine what you're referring to.

Crimmys said:

And again, how was it her fault? Because she wanted some time to think about things before giving him an answer? Unless her answer was such a big "No" that she decided to run him over with a motorcycle, I really don't see how she's responsible for someone running him over (and I think it's clear that she was actually going to say "Yes"). It's like blaming someone who is running late for work, because the person taking them to work is waiting in the car and a meteor smashes into the car, killing them.

Crimmys said:
And man, I'm sorry but this just makes you sound immature as hell. Anyone who finds someone to blame for every mistake in the world just loses their stake on anything. I could honestly care less at this point whether you're serious, or just trying to troll us Linda lovers. But you talk like Banri is a god among men or something... he fell in love with her, but she had always viewed him as a brother... I mean they both called her brother "brother", so of course she'd need some time to figure things out. I'm not sure how Kaga is any better of a choice with your view, because she is extremely clingy, she did way worse than Linda and outright rejected him at first and led him around like a dog without even actually saying her answer... Banri is just her backup plan since her dream life with Mitsuo seems impossible. With your reasoning, it just sounds like Banri is too good for women in general.

True

He is too good for woman in general.

do you disagree?
Dec 2, 2013 1:28 AM

Jun 2012
Crimmys said:
True

do you disagree?
Lol... of course not, Mitsuo x Banri all the way. After that "my boyfriend" scene, it's obviously the only right pairing.
Dec 2, 2013 1:31 AM

Jul 2013
HalibelTheEspada said:
Crimmys said:
True

do you disagree?
Lol... of course not, Mitsuo x Banri all the way. After that "my boyfriend" scene, it's obviously the only right pairing.

I thought u said Mitsuo x Koko at first, and i was dieing laughing.

then i realized what you actually said.

rofl, yeah that is where the show needs to go. the only person good enough for banri is Mitsuo, or 2D.

XD
Dec 2, 2013 1:33 AM
Jan 2013
Depends on the version of Banri, cause the "old" Banri doesn't deserves anyone.
Dec 2, 2013 1:36 AM

Jul 2013
moriandrio said:
Depends on the version of Banri, cause the "old" Banri doesn't deserves anyone.

I just call old Banri Ghost Banri, and new Banri Amnesia Banri.

Ghost Banri definitely doesnt deserve anyone.

In fact, He needs to GTFO of Amnesia Banri's body.

but, I doubt he will. Insteid! he's gonna go ruin everything Amnesia banri has been working for!
Dec 2, 2013 1:42 AM
Jan 2013
If he is able to ruin everything, then the relationship between banri and kouko isn't worth it. Since the story centers around kouko and banri the only scenario I can think of is that Ghost Banri will mess around for quite some time but in the end the feelings between Banri and Kouko will manage to get rid of him.

But since we know the author it will be an emotional rollercoaster ride.
Dec 2, 2013 1:47 AM

Jul 2013
moriandrio said:
If he is able to ruin everything, then the relationship between banri and kouko isn't worth it. Since the story centers around kouko and banri the only scenario I can think of is that Ghost Banri will mess around for quite some time but in the end the feelings between Banri and Kouko will manage to get rid of him.

But since we know the author it will be an emotional rollercoaster ride.

I really hate the author, I thought he got better, as i was comparing this to Toradora.

Then He killed Amnesia Banri, and i was like, nvm. he's still a dumbass.

now to my response.

Logically, its not like Amneisa banri can just magically switch places with ghost banri again. I highly doubt he will ever appear again.

instead.

its going to be now ghost banri EVENTUALLY falling for Koko around Ep22.

And yes, it will be an emotional roller coaster ride. we may be seeing some School Days repeats.
Dec 2, 2013 2:14 AM

Nov 2011
Aerensianic said:
Rakoria said:
I want to see a Banri x Koko ending nuff said. Linda had her chance, it's just wrong to ruin someones current relationship for a past love.

She isn't trying to ruin anything and you could argue that point both ways anyway considering they were denied the chance to even start.

What is interesting about this show is that it isn't the usual 2 people competing for the affection of 1 person, its the one person fighting himself over loving two people from what is essentially two different "realities"

Exactly, I wasn't trying to put the blame on Linda to begin with but the way I worded it may have come out that way. What I'm saying is the past Banri should know that if he screws over that relationship of the current Banri, that is a a major D-move. I just hope it doesn't come to that.
Dec 2, 2013 3:01 AM

Jul 2013
Ghost Banri actually reminds me of Kouko. Very clingy and dependent on another person for like all their self-esteem and fixating on that person. Though I do give him credit for making Linda work for it when it came to forgiving her.
Dec 2, 2013 4:19 AM

Sep 2008
Saw that one coming.

I feel bad for Linda's brother.

kuuurt said:
Ghost Banri suddenly getting alive again seems like a big ass-pull to me.
The ghost is more of a metaphor for the other Banri still in his mind. Or at least that's the way I see it. Wouldn't say it's an asspull to see his memories finally come back after he's spent so much time around Linda who is essentially a constant reminder of his past.
5layerDec 2, 2013 4:23 AM
Dec 2, 2013 4:48 AM

Jul 2013
5layer said:
Saw that one coming.

I feel bad for Linda's brother.

kuuurt said:
Ghost Banri suddenly getting alive again seems like a big ass-pull to me.
The ghost is more of a metaphor for the other Banri still in his mind. Or at least that's the way I see it. Wouldn't say it's an asspull to see his memories finally come back after he's spent so much time around Linda who is essentially a constant reminder of his past.

His memories didnt come back.

they switched places.

why else would he be shocked he has a bodie?
Dec 2, 2013 5:38 AM

Sep 2008
Crimmys said:

they switched places.

By switching places, his memories effectively came back since he would now have the memories of both Banris.
Dec 2, 2013 6:02 AM
Jan 2013
5layer said:
Crimmys said:

they switched places.

By switching places, his memories effectively came back since he would now have the memories of both Banris.

It is more of an split personality than a amnesia what banri has. That is why i think it will be possible that ghost banri will get banned out of his body again.
Dec 2, 2013 10:47 AM

Mar 2013
moriandrio said:
terryburger said:
I wish they'd change the intro, making it all about Banri x Kaga, because there is obviously at least another very strong option with Banri x Linda.

Linda x Banri is obviously just to make Kouko x Banri more difficult and interessting.
But i doubt this will ever be an serious option.

i dont doubt this at all, just saying that itll be more interesting if we didnt know the end result of who will end up with who. with the intro we already know what the pairing is already.
Dec 2, 2013 11:02 AM

Mar 2012
Why should "ghost banri" get kicked out of the body that was his at the first place?
Dec 2, 2013 12:42 PM

Oct 2007
Smoofie said:
Why should "ghost banri" get kicked out of the body that was his at the first place?
And how do you rule out that the "amnesia Banri" doesn't have the right to claim the body?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 2, 2013 1:14 PM
Jan 2013
There are 2 Personalities for 1 Body now.

It will be a fight that probably will be settled by the stronger feelings of the beloved girl. And it is quite obvious that this will be Kouko since the story centers around her and banri.
Dec 2, 2013 1:19 PM
Sep 2013
Smoofie said:

because he should just be grateful he's not dead completely, and let amnesia banri get on with his life
The end is nigh

Dec 2, 2013 1:42 PM

Nov 2013
a Great surprise indeed ! what will Tada Banri Do ?
Dec 2, 2013 2:10 PM
Jan 2013
We don't know yet if it was her fault. But there are quite some hints that it even was her that knocked Banri of the bridge. But she has some responsibilty for that accident for sure. I'm sure we will learn soon how she was involved in it.
Dec 2, 2013 3:45 PM

Apr 2013
Ghost Banri reporting for duty!!!
Dec 2, 2013 3:46 PM

May 2011
So it looks like the old Tada suddenly came back. I wonder what he's going to do. On another note, did the new Tada just disappear?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2013 4:17 PM

Mar 2012
Well now ladies and gentlemen, shit just got real.
Dec 2, 2013 4:31 PM

Jul 2013
5layer said:
Crimmys said:

they switched places.

Thats not how this works.

They didnt mix personalities or any of that shit.

he didnt get his memories back or anything.

they litterally switched places.

He doesnt gain the feelings Amnesia banri had.

All he knows, Is what he watched Amnesia banri do.
Dec 2, 2013 6:59 PM

Dec 2007
yukishiromei said:
Clearly Kouko heard the conversation between Banri and Linda on the balcony. That flu is just a big excuse. I know that he will end up with Kouko but I'm scared anyway, I hope everything gets back to normal, I wouldn't like to see Kouko suffer more than she has suffered so far.

This is how i feel . can somebody ho knows how the LN ends spoil me please? send a pm or anything. i don't think i can stand seeing him with Linda. seriuosly, people keep saying Kaga is annoying, how about Linda? she couldn't even admit she had feelings for banri, she took a whole day to meet him at the bridge, for an answer she could have given him at the time. her time has come and gone. she's just annoying me at this point.
Dec 2, 2013 7:07 PM

May 2011
I'd prefer some kind of split personality than the old Banri just completely taking over. Having him going 180 on Koko would just seem weird. A split personality would create better conflict, leading to better development in my opinion.

On another note, I feel like Linda has moved on and is pretty content with just being friends right now while Koko is much more emotionally attached to Banri. I personally hope Koko gets to stay with Banri.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2013 7:24 PM
Oct 2013
Crimmys said:
anonimkun said:

It really is inevitable.

but Linda doesnt deserve Banri anyway.

And why not? Do you think Banri is the only one hurting? Linda has a fair share of pain too.

I can't see any of Linda's fault here. Banri got amnesia has nothing to do with Linda. She just came late, that's all.

And it's not out of guilt, the one cares for Banri the most is Linda. Maybe it's just me craving for childhood friends become lovers but... it's so sad when the person you love like forever, forgot about you. But Linda is there for Banri, right? She even acted like a stranger but kept Banri in check. She helped him a lot, she supported him, she even stepped back for Kouko, only to make (new) Banri happy.

I'm sure Linda likes Banri, she's just confused whether she likes him as a little brother or not. It happens sometimes in real life, right? After all, in flashback (episode 9) we know that she depended on him quite alot. They supported each other. The way they interact (in episode 9), all I can see is lovers, not brother and sister.
Dec 2, 2013 10:25 PM

Nov 2008
lol some of you guys have lost the plot.

-Ghost Banri isn't real, he was just a metaphorical device of his past memories that kept you waiting for their eventual return (this episode)

-There is no evidence that he has forgotten his past feelings for Kouko or his life after the accident, in fact the most obvious thing that has occurred is that both have merged together and he simply just remembers about Linda at the end of the episode. If you still believe that ghost banri has taken over, go back to my original dot point and look up on wikipedia how amnesia works.

-Everyone needs to calm down

-That isn't to say that it is out of the question that "ghost banri" has replaced his love for Kouko with Linda.
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Dec 2, 2013 11:41 PM

Apr 2009
Crimmys said:
5layer said:
Crimmys said:

they switched places.

Thats not how this works.

They didnt mix personalities or any of that shit.

he didnt get his memories back or anything.

they litterally switched places.

He doesnt gain the feelings Amnesia banri had.

All he knows, Is what he watched Amnesia banri do.

You really don't know how amnesia works do you.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.