Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 15, 2013 3:44 PM

Dec 2012
Zel_Ezl said:
Oh well, I feel for Kazuki.. If I was in her place, I would do exactly the same.. I don't want to lose my family. What's the use of doing those things if one member of your family will be sacrificed? or what's the use of protecting that thing if all of you will die. Understand her place people! Especially those who hate Kazuki.. It's easy for you to judge her but it's really hard for her.

ALL OF THIS
Dec 30, 2013 12:21 AM

Sep 2008
They spent the whole episode saying they wont give up the hourglass and then they handed it over.

Aggron said:
Xd spotted the real goldfish at Hocchi's feet when she was sitting in the captain's seat, never noticed it before http://i.imgur.com/fgIPX8a.png
Finally they show the goldfish. With the bad writing, I wasn't expecting to ever see it again.
Jan 10, 2014 6:59 AM

Oct 2012
All I need just a punch from hulk twice with a metal bar plus nail to Roberto & his fake father
Yay for next destination!! Japan here they come xD

_DoctorWho_ said:
What is this weird obsession over golfishes

Who knows? Maybe Galileo Galilei really love goldfish

5layer said:
They spent the whole episode saying they wont give up the hourglass and then they handed it over.

Aggron said:
Xd spotted the real goldfish at Hocchi's feet when she was sitting in the captain's seat, never noticed it before http://i.imgur.com/fgIPX8a.png
Finally they show the goldfish. With the bad writing, I wasn't expecting to ever see it again.

It's Kazuki actually who handed it over.. Oh well their circumstance like that... What could they do?
Yay for goldfish!! They didn't forget about the real goldfish

MasterMeNL said:
How will they even get to Japan? I guess the goldfish will magically fix itself.

With.. M-I-R-A-C-L-E, no tricks no gimmicks xD
"Signature removed"
Feb 13, 2014 6:13 AM

Sep 2011
Dat pitty.
Sep 12, 2014 2:21 PM

Oct 2013
lol when she kicked the statue haha
sucks that, that asshole got the treasure
yea they get to go home now ^_^
[/quote]
Dec 17, 2014 1:42 AM

Feb 2013
What's with the theme with the goldfish? lol This show definitely got better in the second half. I wonder what side Anna is on. It feels like she's on Hozuki's side but she works for Roberto. Off to Japan on a broke ship I guess! Or at least damaged.
Feb 1, 2015 7:20 AM

Nov 2011
Episode in which the talk is too much, and the substance is really miserable; that agony.
Plot that moves forward, but make it less irritating the narrative would be better.
Quality of the drawings with ups and downs, good animations.
Jul 20, 2015 6:14 PM

Nov 2014
Gosh that guy...He was really gonna shoot them even after getting what he wanted! Geez. I don't feel bad for him one bit. I feel bad for his parents, but not for him. =/

Hozuki's reaction to the next place being Japan was great though xD

I can understand what Hazuki must be feeling at this point. Her passion is justice, doing what's right and stopping criminals, and yet there's a huge organization shooting people, stealing, and going to such extremes just to get their way, and here she is in the middle of it all and there's nothing she can do about it. She must feel powerless. At least she has a good attitude and is able to get up and keep going.
BlackFox24Jul 20, 2015 6:18 PM
Oct 25, 2017 3:37 AM

Apr 2009
It's submersible so maybe it's space worthy too? Not necessarily distant interstellar travel but short ones like to-the-moon-and-back-travel-distance? Oh sorry, engaging on literal flights of fancy. LOL

There's a very small but dark side of me that wished Robero just shot Kazuki and be done with it so we could all be spared of her drama...but then we'll lose the annoying part of the drama. Then there's Anna... *sigh* XP

Back to adventure minus the Galileo's Tesoro.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

160 by andreariona »»
Nov 3, 2020 5:04 AM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

91 by Vindicater »»
Jul 12, 2019 7:20 PM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

79 by Vindicater »»
Jul 9, 2019 10:24 PM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

56 by Vindicater »»
Jul 6, 2019 3:13 AM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

114 by Liddo-kun »»
Mar 18, 2019 4:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.