Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Oct 9, 2013 6:18 PM

Jun 2008
A bunch of unsolved questions.
Of course there will be a second season.
Oct 13, 2013 3:29 AM
Jan 2013
Of course we'll get another season. We still don't know who the colossal/armored titans are. We still don't know what the titans are or why they're there. We still don't know what's in Erin's basement, and we still don't know the true story about the wall. We still don't know very much about Erin's father, and we still don't know the fate of the human race. It's half way done. The anime is definitely not finished. It doesn't end yet. The manga isn't finished. Once it's finished, it will probably go through processing and production will begin. These things take time. I'd give it 2-3 years before we see the next season.
Oct 25, 2013 7:40 AM

Dec 2009
There will be. It's still a cliffhanger though.
Below is just my speculation. Hahaha
Eren's dad - still missing.There's still a mystery about him.
Colossal and the Armored Titan - I want to know more about them!
Basement's secret still not revealed.
Annie's frozen state - i don't care. LOL
Eren x Levi - I'm still waiting for that. Hahaha
Titan's peeking. A [valid] reason that they will do a season 2. :))
Oct 25, 2013 1:35 PM

Apr 2008
ShatteredAria said:

Eren x Levi - I'm still waiting for that. Hahaha

You will wait for eternity because it's never going to happen
Oct 26, 2013 7:47 AM
Jul 2013
*Sees all them fools trolling about SnK not getting a sequel/proper remake called Titanhood*

*facepalms*

*Points them to the sales of the BD and DVD volumes*

*Points them to dat overwhelming manga volume sales*

*Points them to dat overwhelming popularity*

*Points them to dem awards SnK has just gotten*
Oct 26, 2013 8:39 AM

Sep 2011
Man they would have to be mentally retarded not to make a season 2. This manga/anime is insanely popular both in Japan and outside Japan. Even if I personally don't think its all that great, I can't deny the fact that it has become one of the most popular anime/manga's ever. This is as big as FMA was back in its day.
Oct 31, 2013 7:16 PM

Jun 2013
I hope they make another season of this. It has really high demand in other countries such as USA, and of course Japan.
And that there was a cliffhanger at the end of the last episode.
Oct 31, 2013 7:18 PM

Jun 2013
Xinception said:
*Sees all them fools trolling about SnK not getting a sequel/proper remake called Titanhood*

*facepalms*

*Points them to the sales of the BD and DVD volumes*

*Points them to dat overwhelming manga volume sales*

*Points them to dat overwhelming popularity*

*Points them to dem awards SnK has just gotten*

LOL! This. xD
Nov 1, 2013 2:15 PM
Jul 2013
pralan said:
No, it's ended, the chances that this get a sequel are below 1%.

God damn, where is your source to that you f***ing hypocrite? They left a huge opening in the ending of season 1, plus in Japan and the US the request after aseason 2 is major. The serie is 90% the manga so what they need is some time to ''charge'' up their content so they can make a season 2. Why woulden't they?? This is a HUGE goldmine for the creators. It would be foolish to abandon this. Mark my words! There will be a second serie. ''The manga series has become a commercial success, selling over 20 million volumes as of mid-2013''-Wikipedia . Dude, stfu, get your facts straight. Yes people, there will be a season 2 as I have said before, they make allot of money from this. Just wait. I belive that a second serie will be launched late 2014 or early 2015. They will not ignore this chance. I mean, why would they?
Nov 1, 2013 2:20 PM
May 2012
ihazsilence said:
pralan said:
No, it's ended, the chances that this get a sequel are below 1%.

God damn, where is your source to that you f***ing hypocrite? They left a huge opening in the ending of season 1, plus in Japan and the US the request after aseason 2 is major. The serie is 90% the manga so what they need is some time to ''charge'' up their content so they can make a season 2. Why woulden't they?? This is a HUGE goldmine for the creators. It would be foolish to abandon this. Mark my words! There will be a second serie. ''The manga series has become a commercial success, selling over 20 million volumes as of mid-2013''-Wikipedia . Dude, stfu, get your facts straight. Yes people, there will be a season 2 as I have said before, they make allot of money from this. Just wait. I belive that a second serie will be launched late 2014 or early 2015. They will not ignore this chance. I mean, why would they?

No. there will never be a second season.
Nov 2, 2013 6:40 PM
Oct 2013
The wix studio panel members (comic con 26th of october 2013) (who bring you attack on titan) ... they said this we have no plans in making season 2 we are exhausted.. they continued to on and said "we will resume in the not too distant future' sighting 1-2 or even 3 years... There last words were ' if you scream load enough we will hear you in japan' and they are currently working on Hal and other upcoming anime's and because he company is expanding they want more money coming in from different anime's they are planning on bringing out... :l well thats the most up to date legitimate answer that no one else has except me.. because i was there.. they also gave us an insight to what will happen in the future in the manga..
Nov 3, 2013 2:08 AM

Apr 2008
IndigoPhoenixx said:
The wix studio panel members (comic con 26th of october 2013) (who bring you attack on titan) ... they said this we have no plans in making season 2 we are exhausted.. they continued to on and said "we will resume in the not too distant future' sighting 1-2 or even 3 years... There last words were ' if you scream load enough we will hear you in japan' and they are currently working on Hal and other upcoming anime's and because he company is expanding they want more money coming in from different anime's they are planning on bringing out... :l well thats the most up to date legitimate answer that no one else has except me.. because i was there.. they also gave us an insight to what will happen in the future in the manga..

That's to be expected really. They need more manga material to begin with.
Nov 3, 2013 2:36 PM

Jul 2013
I got this from somewhere else, you guys might want to check this out.

During the question and answer session with the audience, the WIT STUDIO stated that whilst they could make no promises, the second series of Attack on Titan would certainly be appearing in the “not too distant future” and playfully asked fans to make so much noise that it could be heard in Japan.
Nov 4, 2013 2:36 PM

Jul 2013
Throttlee said:
that's pretty sad.

What do you mean? You referring to the above poster or something?
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Nov 4, 2013 5:50 PM

Nov 2013
delirious said:
WIT STUDIO stated that whilst they could make no promises, the second series of Attack on Titan would certainly be appearing in the “not too distant future”

I'm confused...

They say they make no promises but then say that the second season would "certainly be appearing" in the future?
Nov 4, 2013 6:15 PM

Apr 2008
-dulce said:
delirious said:
WIT STUDIO stated that whilst they could make no promises, the second series of Attack on Titan would certainly be appearing in the “not too distant future”

I'm confused...

They say they make no promises but then say that the second season would "certainly be appearing" in the future?

At the end of the day they need more manga material. That's all that's really holding them back
Nov 4, 2013 6:48 PM

Nov 2013
Darklight0303 said:

At the end of the day they need more manga material. That's all that's really holding them back

Hopefully that's the case, and WIT STUDIO won't end up not making a season 2 even after there is enough material...

My fingers are crossed!
Nov 5, 2013 6:09 AM

Dec 2012
The show seems to be doing very well from I've seen so I don't see why it wouldn't get a second season. I wouldn't mind seeing the conclusion to this series :P
Nov 6, 2013 9:35 AM

Jan 2013
that's pretty sad.
'"Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. As though you carry your hearts in the very palms of your hands. But this eye of mine perceives all. There is nothing that it overlooks. If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?4th Espada

Nov 6, 2013 11:59 AM
Jul 2013
There is never going to be a second season. Look at Spice and Wolf.
Nov 6, 2013 3:54 PM

Jun 2008
DramaEnthusiast said:

And on what basis are you making that judgement on....?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2013 4:18 PM

Jul 2013
DramaEnthusiast said:

Not use to seeing you here.

Gonna go check on Spice and Wolf's statistics and compare with SNK.
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Nov 6, 2013 10:53 PM

Aug 2012
If only many other good series from the past could've been as popular as SnK currently is...
Nov 6, 2013 11:30 PM
Nov 2013
Well, there is a possibility that a second season will come out.. but it will be a good long while,.. the manga comes out once a month.. at this rate.. it will probably take about four to five years for the next season to come out.. by then.. who would still be into it?
Nov 6, 2013 11:34 PM

Jul 2013
minirasengan said:
Well, there is a possibility that a second season will come out.. but it will be a good long while,.. the manga comes out once a month.. at this rate.. it will probably take about four to five years for the next season to come out.. by then.. who would still be into it?

Our interest would go dormant...

... AND THEN ERUPT THE MOMENT SEASON 2 GETS ANNOUNCED!!!!!!
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Nov 6, 2013 11:42 PM

Dec 2011
HalfMetalJacket said:
DramaEnthusiast said:

Not use to seeing you here.

Gonna go check on Spice and Wolf's statistics and compare with SNK.

Not to mention the fact that Spice and Wolf did get a second season.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 7, 2013 1:11 AM
Jun 2012
the sales were good isn't it? so there should be a 2nd season.
Nov 7, 2013 1:16 AM

Oct 2013
Currently reading the manga, so I'm bound to find out why, but...the walls are hollow enough to have titans inside them? No wonder they break.
Nov 7, 2013 1:37 AM

Aug 2012
DramaEnthusiast said:

What are you talking about, there's a second season for spice and wolf
Nov 7, 2013 1:43 AM
Jun 2012
Celestia-L20XX said:
Currently reading the manga, so I'm bound to find out why, but...the walls are hollow enough to have titans inside them? No wonder they break.

don't spoil.

go discuss about the manga somewhere else.
Nov 7, 2013 4:57 AM
Oct 2010
i just hope it doesnt go the way claymore did. good luck making another season from that crap. we need to hear more about the world beyond the ocean.
Nov 7, 2013 5:37 AM

Apr 2008
mrbryce said:
i just hope it doesnt go the way claymore did. good luck making another season from that crap. we need to hear more about the world beyond the ocean.
I have a feeling we never will
Nov 7, 2013 6:53 AM
Jul 2013
sim0n2170 said:
DramaEnthusiast said:

Spice and Wolf's anime adaptions roughly go to about 5-6 of the novels, and they skipped 4 entirely. There are 17 novels total.....and it's been four years and no announcement of S&W getting another anime adaption. They'll do the same to SNK. Read the manga to get a conclusion.
Nov 8, 2013 11:12 AM
Nov 2013
If theres not going to be a 2 season then how are we going to know hows colossus and that titan that run thru the wall in episode 1? I dont know if theres going to be a 2nd season but id like to see a 2nd season.
Nov 8, 2013 6:22 PM

Jul 2013
HellSniper01 said:
If theres not going to be a 2 season then how are we going to know hows colossus and that titan that run thru the wall in episode 1? I dont know if theres going to be a 2nd season but id like to see a 2nd season.

Read the manga if there ain't no second season.
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Nov 8, 2013 6:23 PM
Jul 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:
HellSniper01 said:

I'm pretty sure this dude I'm quoting is correct.
Nov 9, 2013 12:10 AM

May 2012
Xinception said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
HellSniper01 said:

The manga won't portray the action scenes as well as what we saw in the anime, but if people are more plot-based than sure I guess...

Lets just pray to jesus, allah, or buddha that there will be a sequel (plssss)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2013 1:22 AM

Jul 2013
arcticdrop712 said:
Xinception said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
HellSniper01 said:

The manga won't portray the action scenes as well as what we saw in the anime, but if people are more plot-based than sure I guess...

Lets just pray to jesus, allah, or buddha that there will be a sequel (plssss)

Read the manga and wait till the second season comes out, then witness sheer awesomeness get animated into even more awesomeness when it comes out.
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Nov 9, 2013 5:47 PM
Sep 2012
Zackstrife2 said:
100% chance of season 2.
Or 99,99% at least

I agree, especially since i found this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2072230/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
Nov 11, 2013 6:45 PM
Sep 2012
i will not watch hentai anymore if this anime will not have season 2......

the titans have spoken... and i see it in my dreams
Nov 11, 2013 7:00 PM

May 2013
Probably in two years.
Nov 11, 2013 11:17 PM

Jun 2008
Harty89 said:
Zackstrife2 said:
100% chance of season 2.
Or 99,99% at least

I agree, especially since i found this http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2072230/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

Sorry to disappoint you but that data is for the live action film. lol
Nov 12, 2013 2:51 AM

Jan 2008
I don't really understand why would they not do it. It's a gold mine. It's hyped as fuck which means it's a good source of money. Has there ever been any other reason for animating a manga/novel/game/whatever?
Nov 12, 2013 4:38 AM

Jan 2012
Werchiel said:
I don't really understand why would they not do it. It's a gold mine. It's hyped as fuck which means it's a good source of money. Has there ever been any other reason for animating a manga/novel/game/whatever?

well other shit like the anime series with a lot of pantyshoots and bounzing boobs are more popular in japan than anyone likes to give it credit for .. sooo i just hope that they take in consideration the 20% who are not melonbreast-loving otakus (and sorry if i offended someone -.- ... i am just a little mad) and give us a second season

but well we have our 20% hope for it ... -__-*
Nov 12, 2013 9:23 AM

Nov 2011
DramaEnthusiast said:
sim0n2170 said:
DramaEnthusiast said:

Spice and Wolf's anime adaptions roughly go to about 5-6 of the novels, and they skipped 4 entirely. There are 17 novels total.....and it's been four years and no announcement of S&W getting another anime adaption. They'll do the same to SNK. Read the manga to get a conclusion.

S&W S2 sold 5k~ , SnK will end up with a 50k+ average and its manga is selling 1.000.000 p/volume.

If you want to talk about stuff like this, I suggest you first figure out how things like this work. One of the most popular manga in Japan and the best selling anime series of 2013 not getting a 2nd season? Thats laughable.

Oh well, atleast you're not the only one who doesn't actually know anything about the Japanese market
Connybaum2 said:

well other shit like the anime series with a lot of pantyshoots and bounzing boobs are more popular in japan than anyone likes to give it credit for .. sooo i just hope that they take in consideration the 20% who are not melonbreast-loving otakus (and sorry if i offended someone -.- ... i am just a little mad) and give us a second season

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Nov 12, 2013 3:37 PM

Jul 2013
It will, it's just a matter of time.
Daw11 said:
Probably in two years.
Safe bet since it will take a year and half from now on for the studio to get at least the same amount of material as season 1.

Nov 12, 2013 6:07 PM

Aug 2012
Estherella said:
Harty89 said:
Zackstrife2 said:
100% chance of season 2.
Or 99,99% at least

Sorry to disappoint you but that data is for the live action film. lol

Yea got excited for a sec but notice that a live action film was being produced and mostly likely to air next year
Nov 12, 2013 8:41 PM

Jun 2012
Werchiel said:

because there's not enough material yet
even if they wanted to make another season next year (I'm saying it as an example) they can't

why do people keep asking the same again and again...?

Shingeki has a montly release (original manga) so of course we have to wait -quite a lot- for a new season, until there's enough stuff to animate

but at the same time the wait -which can take like two years or so?- will surely kill the hype, so there's also the possibility this will be the only "Shingeki no Kyojin" (+ the OVA) animation we will see animated
(unless they decide to animate something else from the saga -his spin-offs, novels, etc...- to make the wait more bearable, but I don't think they have enough material from them either yet, so better to not have any expectation until there's an actual official announcement)
NemuriNezumiNov 12, 2013 8:55 PM

- I only draw freestyle! -
Nov 13, 2013 8:35 AM

Jun 2012
Connybaum2 said:

unlike most of the western fandom, japanese people supported directly the show buying the DVD/BR, merchandising, etc...

I wonder where did you take this way to think, you should know that fanservice anime usually don't do THAT good

as an example: do you think Yuusha ni Narenakatta will be doing good? doesn't seems to me (at least for what I have read of his predictions), and it has a lot of fanservice and big bouncing boobs everywhere

if it will have or not a new adaptation it will only depends if it continues selling well and if there's enough material or not (which currently is not the case)

Throttlee said:
Connybaum2 said:

well other shit like the anime series [...]

you can't be serious... japanese people got as much hyped as we did.

I would say even more, their sales are simply crazy!
NemuriNezumiNov 13, 2013 8:40 AM

- I only draw freestyle! -
Nov 13, 2013 9:00 AM

Nov 2011
Aozumi said:

as an example: do you think Yuusha ni Narenakatta will be doing good? doesn't seems to me (at least for what I have read of his predictions), and it has a lot of fanservice and big bouncing boobs everywhere

These are the current predictions of the fanservice anime of this season.

IS S2 v2 - 9.6k
Freezing S2 - 2k
Yuusha - 1.6k
Wrestling show - 1.5k

Meanwhile, SnK has a 55k~ average.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1655 by Kcisdumb »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

1555 by flimmyjimmy »»
May 19, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

921 by _akshatts_ »»
May 12, 6:13 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

991 by kzen_sno »»
May 10, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Apr 20, 2013

851 by ozrodger46 »»
May 6, 7:21 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.