Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 14, 2009 2:30 PM

Oct 2009
I, Mosy-chan (Kaede), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed x Mosy-chan (Kaede)

Oct 14, 2009 2:35 PM

Sep 2009
I, CloudNinePocky, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x CloudNinePocky
Oct 29, 2009 4:33 PM

Oct 2009
I, fallenserenade(Tina), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x fallenserenade (Tina)
Nov 3, 2009 5:13 AM

Jul 2009
ohgod
I, Sango_chan, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart(OF COURSE). I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami(NEVER EVER). I will help him anyway I can and not to bother him with my fangirly antics(I TRY MY BEST^^"). I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu(T.T). I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.(HEHE)

Signed, x Sango_chan_desu^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2009 1:47 PM
Nov 2009
I, ---L-AND-AME-4EV (AKA AME), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, Ame
Nov 4, 2009 2:52 PM

Jul 2009
I, anime-luv336, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x anime-luv336

Nov 9, 2009 9:48 PM
Jul 2009
I, L3444, forwardly declare that I admire L-sama/think that L-sama is kick ass with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fanboyly antics. I will not be attracted to another the way I being attracted to him and will think he is kick ass even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot/kick asses bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his husband. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, L3444
Nov 11, 2009 2:53 AM

Apr 2009
I, shyLey, forwardly declare that I am a fan L. I will remain devoted to him as a fan and just become friends with Light Yagami also as a fan. I will help him in anyway I can and not bother him while he is eating snacks. I will still buy him treats even if he eats them all at the time I want to have one. I will still be a fan of another hot bishie since I cannot fight my fan urges. I will not be trying to steal his snacks and I will let him enjoy his time here with lots and lots of snacks!

Signed, x shyLey

*I edited and deleted some parts hope it doesn't bother you all xD*
Nov 15, 2009 4:21 AM

Sep 2009
I, Kawashima, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try, but it'll be hard) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Kawashima

Polscy fani, łączcie się^^"
Dec 3, 2009 2:53 AM
Nov 2009
I, Bashi, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Bashi
Dec 4, 2009 7:10 PM

May 2009
I, Sakura, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Sakura
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Dec 13, 2009 8:06 AM

Oct 2009
I, FujiwaraKurosaki , forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x FujiwaraKurosaki
Dec 13, 2009 11:48 AM

Apr 2009
I, RulenneClarissa, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x RulenneClarissa
Dec 14, 2009 10:33 PM

Nov 2009
I, Piper-chan, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Piper-chan
Currently watching: Naruto, Bleeach, Chrono Crusades, Chaos;Head
Currently Reading: Mars, Naruto
Dec 22, 2009 9:36 AM

Nov 2009
I, Ethelien, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Ethelien
Dec 23, 2009 12:27 PM
Jun 2009
I, Otaku Hitori-Chan, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Otaku Hitori-Chan

<3 U L!

MEOW
Dec 25, 2009 10:17 AM
Dec 2009
I, PoeticReminisce/Taryn, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x PoeticReminisce/Taryn
Dec 28, 2009 2:19 AM

Sep 2009
I, Ichimaru-snepai, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Ichimaru-senpai

(note that i AM A GIRL)
Welcome to my happy world now get your shit and leave

Dec 28, 2009 2:21 AM

Sep 2009
I, Ichimaru-snepai, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

(note that i AM A GIRL)

Dec 28, 2009 2:50 PM

Mar 2009
I, YamiValentine, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x YamiValentine

{{ TCO }} {{ ACP }} {{ TSC }} {{ LAC }}
Jan 17, 2010 6:36 PM

Aug 2008
I, Angela Ravenheart, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Angela Ravenheart
.............I....need................SUGAR *W* ( goes L-fangirly xD )
Jan 21, 2010 5:23 AM

Dec 2009
I, Myeongi, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Myeongi
Jan 24, 2010 1:42 AM

Sep 2009
ohgod
I, Ichimaru-senpai, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

oh god!

Jan 26, 2010 3:42 PM

Aug 2009
I, Ayame-Kun, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart♥. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, Ayame-Kun!!! :3

Lol, XDD
Wouldn't it be hard to NOT try and let him see us stalking him when we have a club of L fangirls dedicated to him, calling ourselves his body parts and stalkers, and also having everything we know about him written on here?
Just a thought XDD
I LOVE L♥
Feb 1, 2010 3:58 PM

May 2009
I, Shiyanikku, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Shiyanikku
Feb 21, 2010 5:08 AM

Mar 2008
I, Brace_Yourself (a.k.a Sam), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Brace_Yourself (a.k.a Sam)
Feb 21, 2010 5:19 AM

Jan 2010
I, Toshi-chan, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Toshi-chan
Feb 27, 2010 4:56 PM

Feb 2010
I, Robyn, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Robyn-chan
Mar 22, 2010 7:00 AM

Mar 2010
FangirL Oath
ohgod
I, _MikuHatsune_________, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x _____MikuHatsune_______________
Ame_no_Michi.png
stamp1y.jpg
Apr 4, 2010 4:58 AM

Nov 2009
I,invisible29, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x invisible29
I watch you sleep <3
Apr 10, 2010 4:03 AM

Jan 2010
I, mistressofchain, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x mistressofchain~nya~!

Apr 17, 2010 9:08 PM
Apr 2010
I, Mysti Queen, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, Mysti Queen
Apr 20, 2010 4:41 PM

Apr 2009
I, LadyEclair, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, LadyEclair!
You can join too!!!

May 13, 2010 10:33 AM
Apr 2010
I, _monkeygirl-chan_________, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x __monkeygirl-chan__________________
May 15, 2010 4:13 AM
Nov 2009
I, tarator (aka Cyn), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, tarator (aka Cyn)
May 24, 2010 12:34 PM

May 2010
I, Diassia, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, Diassia
If you're going to put up a show of torture...I'm sorry, but I'd rather leave the stage. – Furude Rika, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Jun 4, 2010 2:14 AM

Feb 2010
I,Canissa Latrans, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here (or not).

Signed, Canissa Latrans.
Sorry for my bad english
Jun 18, 2010 5:15 AM
Apr 2010
I, LadyAkatsuki, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x LAdyAkatsuki
Jun 28, 2010 2:55 PM

Jul 2009
I, Remon, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Remon
If I were the rain that binds together the Earth and the sky,
whom in all eternity will never mingle, would I be
able to bind two hearts together as well?

Jul 14, 2010 10:21 AM

Jun 2010
I, dark_waterlily, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x dark_waterlily x

Hau~ L-sama!!!!!!
Aug 2, 2010 4:23 PM
Jul 2010
I, Punk-Kitteh(aka:Emerald), forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Punk-Kitteh(aka: Emerald)
Aug 28, 2010 11:48 AM

Apr 2007
I, Loveless6288, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, xLovelss6288
Aug 28, 2010 12:31 PM

Dec 2007
I, Natsuko-kohai, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, Natsuko-kohai
Sep 11, 2010 5:29 AM

Sep 2008
I, Shibelle , forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed , x Shibelle ~

Lと私は〜を愛して
Oct 13, 2010 4:17 AM

Jun 2010
I, LovelyHate, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x LovelyHate
Oct 25, 2010 12:46 AM

Jun 2010
I, Creon Usedtofly, forwardly declare that I admire L-sama/think that L-sama is kick ass with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fanboyly antics. I will not be attracted to another the way I being attracted to him and will think he is kick ass even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot/kick asses bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his husband. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Creon Usedtofly
Nov 8, 2010 11:49 AM

Oct 2010
I, nimuengale94, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x nimuengale94
Nov 22, 2010 2:53 PM
Feb 2010
I, lovexisxaxsin, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, lovexisxaxsin

~ A woman's determination can move the mightiest of stones~
Nov 27, 2010 1:48 AM

Jun 2010
I, Miyukii27, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x Miyukii27
Dec 31, 2010 12:27 AM
Dec 2010
I, LLawliet1031, forwardly declare that I love L-sama with all my heart. I will remain devoted to him and never side with Light Yagami. I will help him anyway I can and (try) not to bother him with my fangirly antics. I will not love another the way I love him and will love him even if he does not return my feelings, even if I see one hundred or more other hot bishies, even if Near succeeds him, and even if someone else is his waifu. I will not be (getting caught) trying to stalk him and I will let him enjoy his time here.

Signed, x LLawliet1031
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» What's your feeling on Death Note yaoi? ( 1 2 3 )

Reira_chan - Jun 23, 2008

103 by Walking-Wounded »»
Aug 18, 2015 8:43 AM

Poll: » Favorite character?

MedliSage - Jul 2, 2008

31 by Lain »»
Aug 18, 2015 8:42 AM

» Test: What would L think of you?

Ethelien - Jan 21, 2010

48 by Walking-Wounded »»
Aug 18, 2015 8:35 AM

» If L had a bf/gf...

chainshipper - Dec 19, 2009

27 by MinoriYoshiaki »»
Jan 22, 2015 9:02 AM

Sticky: » And the Best L Scene is...

MedliSage - Dec 4, 2008

36 by MinoriYoshiaki »»
Jan 9, 2015 9:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.