Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 27, 2016 6:37 PM

Aug 2008
This new season has been disappointing so far but this episode has been the best of the beginning eps though still subpar from the first two seasons. Pity, hope it improves.
Mar 24, 2016 12:10 AM

May 2015
BooniusMaximus said:
I like Hosaka a lot too, but I feel like his whole “make bento for Haruka/get Haruka on volleyball team” gag has really run its course. At least let him interact with Haruka or something. He’s had absolutely zero progression since the first season. Makoto is in the same position.

If they can move Kana and Fujioka on from the whole banchou thing then they can do the same for characters like Hosaka and Makoto. Hosaka can still be an over the top weirdo, heck he can still be obsessed with Haruka, just put him in a different situation or something.
This...

Andyis said:
I feel so bad for hosaka. I wish he could at least make contact with haruka
+1

I understand the gag and I like Hayami but when she is c*ckblocking Hosaka most of the time he is going to approach Haruka is getting tiresome. It is like she knows that if he let him talk to her it is over for her, his personal "lol's" shop is going to vanish…

Man, at least let her eat his Bento box without letting her know it was Hosaka-senpai the one who made it… He deserved it, he made Chiaki remember the curry ingredients (Curry song), he made Chiaki eat carrots (Tell her that carrots are made of love) and in the process making Haruka smile. He indirectly has helped Haruka in so many ways that he needs an incentive for trying so hard…

Imagine the potential in comedy moments between him and Haruka’s sisters as well as Kana’s & Chiaki’s friends. That is a wasted potential…
Oct 6, 2017 7:19 AM

Dec 2014
welll the first scene though...I feel bad for the guy.... the senpai really pisses me off
Oct 13, 2021 5:47 AM

Jul 2021
I don't really like Hosaka, I think his character is kind of annoying but I seem to be in the minority on this one. Overall I did not care for this episode since I am not a fan of Hosaka.
Oct 31, 2021 12:33 PM

Jan 2010
Tadaima is a lot more animated compared to the previous seasons, I find that somewhat interesting. I'm also glad that they brought back the teru teru bozu joke.
Apr 3, 2023 1:48 PM

Nov 2010
Hosaka making dinner for Natsuki and his family was hilarious. Just how much of an airhead is Hosaka? lol
I also need Haruka to cook for me every day!
16:44 She's still taking that roundabout confession thing seriously? lol
They replaced his plate with a kettle. lmao
I love Haruka's outfit at the end. She's so hot!
Aug 7, 2023 5:10 PM
Aug 2021
Hosaka doing hosaka things
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Minami-ke Tadaima Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

symbv - Mar 30, 2013

92 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Aug 9, 2023 12:25 PM

Poll: » Minami-ke Tadaima Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Mar 16, 2013

35 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Aug 9, 2023 8:31 AM

Poll: » Minami-ke Tadaima Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

babak159 - Feb 23, 2013

78 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Aug 8, 2023 10:43 AM

Poll: » Minami-ke Tadaima Episode 7 Discussion

babak159 - Feb 16, 2013

38 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Aug 8, 2023 6:26 AM

Poll: » Minami-ke Tadaima Episode 2 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2013

47 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Aug 7, 2023 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.