New
Sep 28, 2007 6:32 AM

Jul 2007
... I think she was? ...>_<...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 28, 2007 7:05 AM

Aug 2006
I think she was, too, but she wasn't far enough along to see anything. Nevertheless, it did bring us one of the greatest lines in history from Kotonoha.
Sep 28, 2007 7:12 AM

Mar 2007
The Reason Kotonoha said she wasn't is because she obviously doesn't know anything about that kind of stuff. I mean it takes a couple of months for the 'baby' to mature inside a womans womb. It's not like sperm turns into a human-shaped baby as soon as it's recieved.
Sep 28, 2007 9:48 AM

Aug 2007
Yep, Sekai really was pregnant. And sobzob has it right.

And yes, that was one of the greatest lines. Ever.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Sep 28, 2007 9:58 AM

Jul 2007
Sobzob said:
The Reason Kotonoha said she wasn't is because she obviously doesn't know anything about that kind of stuff. I mean it takes a couple of months for the 'baby' to mature inside a womans womb. It's not like sperm turns into a human-shaped baby as soon as it's recieved.

yeah and apparently they can still get morning sickness before it has matured.
Sep 28, 2007 11:56 AM

Sep 2007
yes i think so too imo she just dont have any reason to lie and if she wasnt she wouldnt turn out to kill makoto so it have to be something really serious so that she lose control of herself (ok maybe she just simply wanted him die) but since she was "normal" unlike kotonoha i think she wasnt pretend it to be pregnant
Sep 28, 2007 12:15 PM

Aug 2007
@up - u should know that he can kill him for his reaction(after when she said him that hes pregnat, he left her). So we can say that he can be not pregnat.

But i am think that she was pregnat. Why she could lie?
Sep 28, 2007 4:37 PM

Jun 2007
Meh...I think Sekai wasnt pregnant...She probably wanted to be pregnant or something so badly that she made her body react as if she was pregnant...All so she could have Makoto all by herself...But...She could've been actually pregnant too...XD
Sep 29, 2007 3:02 AM

Aug 2007
Kotonoha PROVED IT!! Didn't you see? She slit open the uterus and Wallah.... nothing. So she called Sekai a liar. It was by far my most favorite part of the whole series.

P.S. In all honesty, I think she may have been pregnant, but she never took a test. Therefore, it could also be the subconcious workings of twisted in love girl's mind. I would say yes just for the irony of her being sliced open to prove she was not. hahahaha.

Signature Provided By: AK_Legend
Sep 29, 2007 8:21 AM

Jun 2007
kotonoha would never lie she is perfect
Sep 29, 2007 9:31 PM

May 2007
justnlife23 said:
Kotonoha PROVED IT!! Didn't you see? She slit open the uterus and Wallah.... nothing. So she called Sekai a liar. It was by far my most favorite part of the whole series.

P.S. In all honesty, I think she may have been pregnant, but she never took a test. Therefore, it could also be the subconcious workings of twisted in love girl's mind. I would say yes just for the irony of her being sliced open to prove she was not. hahahaha.

haha nice one.. I think sekai is pregnant because she showed sign of being pregnant !!

Mess with the BEST and die like the REST !!

Sep 30, 2007 2:33 AM

Aug 2007
justnlife23 said:

Speaking of which, it’s not entirely clear about whether Sekai was really pregnant or not, but I tend to give her the benefit of the doubt because Kotonoha was completely messed up by that point, and I don’t think Sekai had been pregnant long enough for Kotonoha to be able to just cut her open and find a dead baby
Sep 30, 2007 6:10 AM

Aug 2007
she probably was, i mean why would you joke around about that
Sep 30, 2007 7:12 PM

Aug 2007
Darkreaper70 said:

Many girls do. I don't know why. I think it allows them to see just how much the guy really loves them or something. It's definitely a sick joke, if you ask me. I suck at those kinds of tests. hahaha.
justnlife23Sep 30, 2007 7:18 PM

Signature Provided By: AK_Legend
Oct 1, 2007 6:00 AM

Aug 2007
dancu said:
kotonoha would never lie she is perfect

Agreed. ^_^ O_o

Oct 1, 2007 11:39 AM

Sep 2007
Darkreaper70 said:

Love stricken women could do so that they can keep their guy. Soon as a man hears something like that they will be obliged to bare responsibility for it.

Of course notice I say man and not boy lol.
Oct 1, 2007 12:31 PM

Aug 2007
Of course since there really is a big difference between the two. Stupid Makoto. -.-

Oct 15, 2007 6:54 PM

Apr 2007
More than anything i think She was because:

1.-God dam that boy didnt know the word Protection until he screwed the wholed skool XD on one of the episodes he says she was the only one without protection.
2.-She started feeling sick b4 he dumped her just by looking at his picture.
3.-We all know Katsura had lost it specially since Setsuna made her lose it by saying they were all cheating each other which was a lie,
so she though till the end that it was because of Sekai's scheme that she had been trying to brake them apart.
4.-She's perfect :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 16, 2007 4:08 AM
Aug 2007
happycatJan 6, 2008 6:31 PM
Oct 20, 2007 6:32 AM

Apr 2007
Maya_Natsume said:
Oh well..my english sucks but ill try to explain what i think xD

I really think Sekai was pregnant, she didn't have reason to lie about it and when she was alone she was acting like she was pregnant, when she was cooking for Makoto and she hits her stomach with the tablet she was really worried for example.
Anyways this is my conclusion, Sekai really wanted to stay with Makoto, and when she see that Makoto dont want to stay with her because she's pregnant she went to the hospital and aborted, and i think in the end she kills him because she's angry because she aborted for Makoto's fault and he didn't show any reaction when Sekai says it to him, I think she really realized how Makoto really was and what he was done and how fool was her.

I hope anyone can understand what i want to say xD

But she says she never aborted and she never told makoto either
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 21, 2007 1:19 AM

Jun 2007
Dosen't really matter when he didn't even get to have sex with kotonoha.

Makoto failed.
Nov 8, 2007 9:21 PM

Oct 2007
she was pregrant. she showed signs of it. oh, and if you've seen the game ending where sekai kills makoto, she is DEFENITELY preggers... o.o http://youtube.com/watch?v=7qPx55DKFAg
and it IS an anime based off the game ;)
Nov 21, 2007 7:38 PM

Aug 2007
Sekai was not pregnant, she definitely definitely was not. In order for Sekai to have been 'late' she would have had to been at least 3 weeks pregnant because that's how far along you have to be to first get late symptons and miss your period and take a test, so that would have only been her first clue, but by then, the baby has a form, even if it's tiny, it is there and it is attached to the uterus and has cells and parts for nourishment and the like.

Not to sound, uh, graphic, but the view that they show from Katsura's view, is the exact shape of the uterus, if cut open and it was one hundred percent, clearly empty, there were no tiny bulges or anything attached to the wall anywhere and I am pretty sure that this anime would have been detailed with that since they were daring enough to do it in the first place.

Katsura made perfect sense, as insane as she was, and if Sekai really was pregnant, she would have shown him proof of some kind, but she had no proof at all...

She showed 'signs' of being pregnant.. she really just got nauseous while she was hysterical crying and then basically tricked herself into believing it, if you ask me. She may have really believed it, but I really do not think she was because nausea is not only a sign of pregnancy, but a sign of being extremely upset and crying all day, too. Not to sound, uh.. weird, but it is kind of normal for a girl to get paranoid and think she is pregnant if she has unprotected sex, so I am afraid that in her case that was it.

I was not sure the entire time, but I am pretty sure that Katsura knew to look for something inside of her uterus, since she knew where to cut and she definitely knew where to cut.. because of the exact shape it was - they did that in detail on purpose..

So I really do not think she was pregnant, she did trick herself into believing it and when faced with the decision of having to show him it, she couldn't... I totally side with her, mind you, I think he deserved to die anyway, besides that, but I do believe that it was a last desperate attempt, too.

Katsura was very well-read and smart, so I wouldn't be surprised if a teenage girl actually knew what to look for inside of a human body. =p I would have known what to look for when I was a teenager, most likely.. I mean, the uterus is the uterus - it either has something in it, or it does not and that's how it works.

In the game, she was pregnant in a version, but there are a bunch of endings to the game and that is not the only one. There are versions where they are happy, kill each other, commit suicide and so on.

These are just going from the facts of the anime and I only call them facts because the anime was mature and sexual enough that they would hopefully know the body parts of the human. >.>; She could have been pregnant I guess if they suddenly decided to get lazy with their facts, but I am not too sure about that, however nothing is impossible!

One other thing is when Katsura is talking to her and accusing her of lying, she clenches her fst, which, to me, shows a sign of frustration at being caught.. Little things are fun!

Pyschological anime, though, so it probably wants you to use your imagination and think different things. =D Which is great.
YandereNov 22, 2007 4:18 PM
Usotsuki. 
Dec 20, 2007 2:22 PM

Nov 2007
hell no she wasnt
well yea she had signs of it but she wasnt
Dec 20, 2007 5:06 PM

Dec 2007
ive always wanted to know this... :/
well, didnt Kotonoha recommend a doctor or something..?
could she of gotten an abortion before the whole.. slicing.. O.O ?

i need your love, i'm a broken rose.
Dec 20, 2007 6:28 PM

Nov 2007
well sekai was pregnant and possibly every girl itou did setsuna also!! poor poor katsura but in the game it had a few good endings like sekai and katsura decide to share itou and they live happily ever after

I signed my screen and now its all smeary "When you meet your God tell him to leave me alone."

check out my bloghttp://corpse69.wordpress.com/

fix MAL already
Dec 21, 2007 7:46 AM

Aug 2007
Yep, as you saw in my huge thing, I do not think she was. I know she was in one of the game endings and that's not surprising at all, since that's what would happen, but .. I really believe that in the anime she was not. She got sick.. and then fooled herself into believing it, but trust me, if you are crying all the time and your boyfriend is cheating on you, it's not hard to get sick, lol. It's also not hard to become insane and make yourself believe things that aren't true.

I think Kotohona suggested a hospital to Makoto, and he suggested it to Sekai in that text, but she obviously didn't go because Kotonoha asks her and she says no. Then Kotonoha says she's lying and she says she's not, but when she says Sekai would have showed him the baby at the hospital, she clenches her fist, so to me... an anime that is that.. direct and blunt with things, that angry fist... is a sign of a lie. Of, "Shut up! Stop talking! I know!"

And! As I said, despite what people think, if she had been pregnant, even if it had been two weeks, you can see the area inside of a girl where the baby because it has to attach itself and have a whole area, lol. They make it pretty clear, from the angle, that there was nothing in her uterus - it was empty.
Usotsuki. 
Dec 22, 2007 7:52 AM

Nov 2007
i know.............we could of seen if she was or not.....but i know she was for 2 reasons.........one because of kotonoha cutting her open and two because we would of know if she was....yea she has signs but she wasnt fuckin pregnant toi start with
Jan 3, 2008 3:11 AM

Nov 2007
How could Katsura know where exactly to cut and for what exactly to look?
Don't misjudge me,i'm not sure she was pregnant,but there were signs..
Ok maybe she just amplified 'em and she wasn't really pregnant but the last Sekai-Katsura doesn't prove she wasn't.

In my opinion she was tho... :/
Jan 15, 2008 3:11 AM
Jul 2018
SHE'S NOT PREGNANT...
she's just pretending to have Makoto, to own him..but actually it was not what happened... But they have many **************** scenes, so I think she must be a real pregnant... But anyways it just better for her to not be pregnant.. I hate that girl! SELFISH she WAS! I hate makoto slight for she was a playboy xD

Jan 15, 2008 1:21 PM

Aug 2007
Girls know where babies are grown, we know where to cut.
Usotsuki. 
Mar 6, 2008 9:32 PM

Jan 2008
justnlife23 said:

Thats the problem though we will never truley know. A that point (ep 11) Sekai had lost it to. We saw the little Noa play in her mind, she like Makoto sacrficed other's for the sake of her feelings (though unlike Makoto her feelings where love....not lust). She was sick to her stomach that it was going to be all for not. Whetver or not the vomiting came from a prengcany is therefore impossible to tell

She was just learning to deal with what she did to get Makoto to date with her in 12, when Makoto bascialy in the most cold hearted way told her to leave him alone. And if she was 3 weeks pregant at the most how the hell could anyone tell by looking in. So we can't know!

Personaly from Rekia reaction to "Why didn't you show him the baby" or go to the doctor to prove it. Got me thiniking that see had a late period, and wanted an exuse to be with Makoto...possibley we will never know.
MIBMar 19, 2008 5:29 PM
Mar 16, 2008 12:10 AM

Jan 2008
At first I believe Sekai was really pregnant, but after reading all this I have began to believe she was not. Though I don't know about the whole process very much (and don't care to learn about it) so I'm going off what you guys have to say.
Mar 19, 2008 5:27 PM

Jan 2008
Lessermaster said:
At first I believe Sekai was really pregnant, but after reading all this I have began to believe she was not. Though I don't know about the whole process very much (and don't care to learn about it) so I'm going off what you guys have to say.

In the end it dosen't really matter when judging Makoto character though. We all know at least untill ep 12 Sekia THOUGHT she was pregant. Makoto still did, and gave her the bums rush. He refused to think his actions through agian.

Sekia could still have been pregant, as the only proof agianst it, is the fact she didn't take a pregancy test, and shyed away from any sort of doctor (understandable she's 15) No I'm not switching sides. I'm staying on the same side. The famous we'll never know, side.
MIBMar 21, 2008 9:13 PM
Mar 21, 2008 8:06 PM

Feb 2008
yes
Mar 22, 2008 5:44 AM

Feb 2008
She's not bcoz she is scared when makoto tell her to go in a hospital to know if she is truly pregnant or not.
Hoping for new friends in MAL since I don't have any friends after I join here :sob:
May 13, 2008 5:25 AM

Sep 2007
only kotonoha knows the truth XD
_____________needle.myanimelist.net____________
May 15, 2008 6:48 AM

Jan 2008
Needle said:
only kotonoha knows the truth XD

Thank you I just barfed, lol
May 15, 2008 6:52 AM

Jan 2008
KrylonSigma said:
Dosen't really matter when he didn't even get to have sex with kotonoha.

Makoto failed.

He might have, what did they do in his apartment when Sekia left? Things where getting pretty hot and heavy. He just get to have super romantic sex with her, like he wanted to.

That award went to Sekia and (maybe slightly) Otome.
Jun 28, 2008 11:40 PM

Apr 2008
Really Doubting
If she pretending or not

Jul 8, 2008 3:23 PM
Dec 2007
It's up to you to decide I guess and it's part of the mysteries revolving around this anime.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 25, 2008 6:50 PM
Jul 2008
no she wasn't---see ep 12(creepy)
WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT A DREAM?
Jul 28, 2008 7:47 PM
Jul 2008
English is not my mother language, I'm sorry if you don't seem to understand my post.

I believe that Sekai was pregnant, she didn't have to "act" pregnant when she was alone, she had unprotected sex with Makoto, I remember an episode where she hit the table with her stomach, which made her worried and all.

"As I suspected. You were lying, there's no one inside you." - Kotonoha

Most of us should know, translations aren't always accurate, even if they are, you may not understand them, due to different grammar, or perhaps they're like Chinese proverbs, hiding a a wise meaning between a bunch of simple, basic words.(I'm Chinese myself, I'm not being racist here.)
In Chinese, it translated as
"Just as I thought, your a liar, your empty." Note that this was translated from Japanese to Chinese to English, which is not accurate.
In other words, it didn't really mean she's empty, she has a stomach and heart and her kidney and I'm sure Kotonoha can see it, too. But it means she's heartless... Well, cold, ruthless, emotionally heartless and twisted.

What I'm trying to say here is that Kotonoha's line may not be translated correctly, and she might originally said Sekai was heartless.

Perhaps Sekai planned this from the start, just there were some flaws in the middle, how she'd get herself pregnant and seal the relationship between herself and Makoto.
Aug 21, 2008 3:57 AM

Apr 2008
I think she was.
Aug 21, 2008 4:22 AM

Dec 2007
XdreamzX said:
no she wasn't---see ep 12(creepy)

Just what are u reffering to in ep 12?

I think she could be. Why wouldn't she? She could be lying but i dont think she was.

Yuri & Shoujo-ai FTW
Aug 21, 2008 6:20 AM

Dec 2007
i think she was
Aug 22, 2008 3:43 PM

Jan 2008
Why would Katsura say she was heartless? I mean, maybe she was heartless, but there would be no reason for to cut her open and just say she's heartless, but she was looking for the truth behind it. If she was really was pregnant. Like it was said before Katsura knows what she was looking for.

In their translations, they're all usually pretty close to the actual meaning of the words, even if it's not the same words, it could just be shortened. because I can catch some words in japanese and know they didn't do it right, but it's close to the meaning.
Oct 7, 2008 2:10 PM
Jul 2018
It's kind of creepy that kotonoha would do that, in reality, it would have to take some time since sekai and mokoto had sex. I mean, there really isn't a justified 'time line' to the anime and it's not an every day thing here either.

I mean,
she even comments that sekai has been absent some months or weeks dependent on how the translation works. But, then, you have to remember, Kotonoha was simply deranged, I mean, she took apart of Mokoto that i couldn't give any woman, and it wasn't his heart!

A lot of these things are simply implied, i mean, the sex is implied that there doing it but, really, how, all we ever get is the after sex, which is, buttoning up. And they said 'practice', so the extent of the practice sessions only make up during the one single time he visits her. Maybe he knocked it out of the park on the first try?

Plus, there are a ton of medical things to be said about the entire 'examination' towards the end,

I don't know, I have my doubts, and really, I think the two girls were both a bit crazy towards the end, it could be implied that the stress of the situation and her depression made her sick , did she go to the doctor? No, she simply assumed the worse, there weren't any pregnancy test taken either, so, I feel like devils advocate some how.
Nov 3, 2008 9:43 AM

Sep 2008
Objecterror said:
It's kind of creepy that kotonoha would do that, in reality, it would have to take some time since sekai and mokoto had sex. I mean, there really isn't a justified 'time line' to the anime and it's not an every day thing here either.

I mean,
she even comments that sekai has been absent some months or weeks dependent on how the translation works. But, then, you have to remember, Kotonoha was simply deranged, I mean, she took apart of Mokoto that i couldn't give any woman, and it wasn't his heart!

A lot of these things are simply implied, i mean, the sex is implied that there doing it but, really, how, all we ever get is the after sex, which is, buttoning up. And they said 'practice', so the extent of the practice sessions only make up during the one single time he visits her. Maybe he knocked it out of the park on the first try?

Plus, there are a ton of medical things to be said about the entire 'examination' towards the end,

I don't know, I have my doubts, and really, I think the two girls were both a bit crazy towards the end, it could be implied that the stress of the situation and her depression made her sick , did she go to the doctor? No, she simply assumed the worse, there weren't any pregnancy test taken either, so, I feel like devils advocate some how.

It couldn't have been the stomach she tore. it was her uterus... ^^

thx 2 Rinjii 4 d sigy^^
Dec 6, 2008 8:59 PM
Jan 2008
Yes, I think she was pregnant.

She probably wouldn't have killed Itou from just him leaving her (again)

itou is an asshole. He got what he deserved
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» R U a Kotonoha's fan or a Sekai's fan???

Blivionis - May 23, 2009

39 by Erikillo »»
Apr 22, 2023 9:44 AM

» If you're in Makoto's shoes, what would you do?

Foton - Mar 13, 2008

28 by turquoisepaws »»
Jul 9, 2021 9:33 AM

» What Do You think of &quot;School Days&quot;

waalex11 - Jul 26, 2010

7 by KawaiiNeko94 »»
May 27, 2018 12:15 PM

» your honest view on makoto

llawliet16 - May 27, 2009

6 by KawaiiNeko94 »»
May 27, 2018 11:50 AM

» What do you think of Makoto?

LemursOWN - Aug 30, 2008

40 by taylor_bauer »»
May 17, 2015 5:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.