Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 14, 2008 11:10 PM

Mar 2008
If you can get yourself in a harem, which 5 chicks (guys) would you choose and what roles ?
(Yes, five is a good number. You can't expect a negima all the time)

Sister (can be harem or not): Misaka Shiori (Kanon 2006)
A hug-worthy imouto should be needed in harem. Shiori would be the feeble, fragile sister that rarely goes outside. While there is no love relationship, it would feel nice to have something to protect. Shiori gets along with everyone, it could be that she's really nice or that she has a longing for interaction with people.

Girl next door (childhood friend): Tohsaka Rin (Fate stay night)
Tohsaka Rin would be the tsundere of the whole harem. Like the anime, Rin would be the nice school idol in front of everyone else, but to her childhood friend she would show her rarely seen bossy side. Rin often tries to make Shiori side with her whenever there's an argument between us, which always ends up with me losing.

School friend: Furukawa Nagisa (clannad)
Nagisa would be the deredere element. She would be the one that depends heavily on me, while also corrects me when I'm doing something wrong. Nagisa is loved by all and is the only one (other than shiori) that like Miyako.

School friend #2: Yuasa Hiromi (True Tears)
The second tsundere-like character. While Hiromi secretly like me, she rarely shows it and will have constant mood-swings, confusing me like hell. She also treats all the haremettes (except the sister) formally and distants her self from them. Her main rivial is Rin, who saw through her tsundere characteristics immediately and radomly hugs me whenever Hiromi's around.

Stranger, but becomes friend: Miyamura Miyako (Ef)
Miyako does not go to school and will be the fated encounter element that changes the balance (Rin, Nagisa, Hiromi) in the scene. At first, Miyako would treat the guy like a plaything and order him around and stuff, then the romance would kick in and gets of mushy. Also, due to the appearance of Miyako, the main character would ignore all after school activities (or even skip school) with other haremetts, making them feel neglected. Later, it will be revealed that she is a victim of family conflict within a rich family and ran away from home. While she has no rivials, Miyako unconsciously irritates Rin and Hiromi because they feel neglected.

Vin-niiJun 15, 2008 12:32 AM
Jun 14, 2008 11:40 PM

Jul 2007
Mine's a little bit more detailed. Unlike other harems where the hero is usually the seme, I want to be the only uke ^^

Nanoha Takamachi (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS) - My teacher and my obsession. Sweet and motherly, but her demonic inner nature is unparalleled. She holds my heart like a vice and squeezes it just as mercilessly.

Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass) - The smug rich kid in my class. To him, I'm just a prize for his enjoyment. Love on the side and from behind. I say I don't like it, but...

Rena Ryuuguu (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni) - Another classmate and my next-door neighbor. Super-jealous of Nanoha and Lulu who keep tossing me back and forth. She's like the monkey in the middle, and due to her yandere nature, I'll be at the brunt of a vicious mood swing one of these days.

Tomoyo Daidouji (Cardcaptor Sakura) - The loli, because no harem is complete without a loli. She's my boss's daughter. My ukeness is adorable to her. She doesn't want me, and I don't want her, but she loves watching the other three yank me around and often puts me in situations where she can.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Jun 14, 2008 11:55 PM

Mar 2008
Well, Splitter... You made me get my game on a bit, so I also did mine in detail :)
Jun 15, 2008 12:46 AM

Jul 2007
Aah fun!

Kokonoe Rin: Imouto
Because no harem is complete without loli. XD Although this is a not a sexual-love relationship, the precocious and infamous Rin would be the perfect troublemaking imouto, constantly getting herself into sticky situations or generally making mischief for the main character. Being that she's very vulnerable as well, her innoncence must be protected.

Haku: Star Student
The Popular Kid at school. Somewhat aloof but not entirely mysterious, just guarded. Is personable enough at school, but is anyone close to him? Typical academic ace and athletic as well. The main character is begins to spend time with him personally when they are assigned to a school project together. Being disarmingly kind, it was hard not to feel captivated.

Izumi Konata: Childhood Friend
Bonded over a common love of video games and then anime. Enjoys teasing the main character and beating the main character in video games. Spend most of their time outside of school together, maybe via an MMORPG or by going to the local shop together to check out the latest stuff. After puberty hit both started to feel an odd tension, but nothing has ever been discussed.

Shana: Girl Next Door
Was never interested in playing with the main character, and she went to a different school, so they never became close as children. However, at the beginning of the first year of highschool, suddenly she has transfered to the main character's school. Being neighbors, they take the same route, but Shana leaves much earlier. In an effort to know this tsundere, the main character starts to wake up earlier to walk to school with her, unintentionally blowing off Konata.

Shampoo: Martial Arts Instructor
The main character has been taking classes for a little over a year with Shampoo, a voluptuous kung-fu expert. She tends to be very forward with her advances, and lately the main character has noticed that she has been making eyes. Because of the underlying tension between the main character and Konata, the main character hasn't mentioned the suspicion, leaving an internal conflict.

Aaahahahahaha. XD
Jun 15, 2008 1:18 AM

Dec 2007
Every harem has to have the following: the tsundere, the quiet, shy and studious one, the loli/imouto, the onee-san/neighbour/unblood-related sister, and the non-human, or human with supernatural abilities (sadly enough, but true). So, here goes...

Tsundere: Close clash between Haruhi (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), and Aika (Aria), but Haruhi edges out since she fits the school theme more suitably.

The girl that always drags the main around, forcing him to do whatever she want, pretending to treat him as a slave, but secretly habours feelings for him.

Quiet/Shy/Studious: Shindou Chihiro (ef ~a tale of memories~)

Studious, shy, and quiet. Always alone, but main character gets closer to her and finds out she harbours a dark secret.

Loli: Daidoji Tomoyo (Cardcaptor Sakura)

Because she's cute. What more need I say? Films everything in sight. Grew up together with the main, but harbours feelings for the senior of the "cliq".

Neighbour/onee-san: Furukawa Nagisa (Clannad)

Retained for a year due to sickness but grew up with the main and loli character. Loli character attracted to her. Confused about feelings for main character. Almost confirmed to be the "winner" of the harem. :)

Non-human/human with special powers: Shirakawa Kotori (Da Capo)

Has mind reading abilities, so is shown as a perfect girl by her peers. But overrelies on ability. Ability doesn't work on main, so she found it strange so, and thus decides to get close to main to find out why, only to fall in love with him too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would/Do you go to Anime Conventions?

Dragevard - Oct 15, 2021

35 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
6 seconds ago

» Would you watch AI anime? ( 1 2 )

solacez - Yesterday

54 by Kenzolo-folk »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Would you sacrifice the rest of your life if you could spend one year with your favorite character?

Shizuna - 1 hour ago

2 by Shizuna »»
15 minutes ago

» How do y'all watch such long series? ( 1 2 )

erikkamirs - Feb 19, 2022

86 by Serafos »»
19 minutes ago

» Any other Retro Anime watchers only? ( 1 2 )

Iron_Leopard - May 30

56 by Iron_Leopard »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.