Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 4, 2011 10:32 AM
Jul 2010
Monad said:
raxius1230 said:
Regular episode,Ume is a big bitch.

Asebi being cute again,she making cars explode was funny as hell also making a "deadly" Ben-to" for You was cute :3

I liking the twins more,they are just funny and with those 2 VA even more.

Yuri action this episode was nice,Hana lines always make me laugh and she looks so nice without glasses.

HollowIchigo58 said:
Hoppy said:
HollowIchigo58 said:
I hated this episode and this anime is really asking for 6 rating, because im getting sick and tired of that Ume bitch, also I don't find the plot very interesting.

Ume is pretty up there in my hated characters list, You doesn't deserve the punishment she dishes out and really BL is for females anyway she should be more inclined to read them since she don't like men. I don't mind the yuri and yandere act, it almost netted hot sex, it's making You go through hell for no good reason is what annoys me to death.
Thank you god some one agree's with me and it annoys me to death also and sexist stuff against guys that's why this anime is asking for a 5 or 6 rating for me. Now Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai, Maji De Watashi Ni Koi Shinasai!, Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers and Maken-ki im really enjoying a lot and I can't for the new Infinite Stratos OVA this Wednesday.

I cant agree more...she may be cute but i hate her....she is just a big aggressive bitch there is no other way to name her,she just hitting You for everything and no fucking listening anything,its being a while since i hate a character but she just makes me MAD!

Lets hope next episode we get back to the previous level and get some Ben-to fights!!

Btw the OST is just AWESOME!!!

Tenchi_Ryu said:
Kurogashi said:
The hell are you guys ranting about? This episode was the bomb! Ume is friggin' hilarious and god damn sexy at the same time. She's a bit of a handful but that is what makes things exciting!

Yea, i'm not a bitch/punk, so watching the main character get his ass whooped in the most sexist way for no reason other than pure bullying is not my thing. Especially when he doesn't even try to fight back.

Don't worry everyone else, I have the CURE!

first: this show wasn't made to be fapped to.
second: this is a gag anime, if the gags aren't funny its nothing but a waste of time and a bore. I liked all the episodes even the last one, but when you just focus an entire episode to just one side character (that no one likes) its not funny its annoying. this did nothing more than make people hate ume more.
Dec 4, 2011 10:56 AM

Nov 2008
raxius1230 said:
Regular episode,Ume is a big bitch.

Asebi being cute again,she making cars explode was funny as hell also making a "deadly" Ben-to" for You was cute :3

I liking the twins more,they are just funny and with those 2 VA even more.

Yuri action this episode was nice,Hana lines always make me laugh and she looks so nice without glasses.

HollowIchigo58 said:
Hoppy said:
HollowIchigo58 said:
I hated this episode and this anime is really asking for 6 rating, because im getting sick and tired of that Ume bitch, also I don't find the plot very interesting.

Ume is pretty up there in my hated characters list, You doesn't deserve the punishment she dishes out and really BL is for females anyway she should be more inclined to read them since she don't like men. I don't mind the yuri and yandere act, it almost netted hot sex, it's making You go through hell for no good reason is what annoys me to death.
Thank you god some one agree's with me and it annoys me to death also and sexist stuff against guys that's why this anime is asking for a 5 or 6 rating for me. Now Boku Wa Tomodachi Ga Sukunai, Maji De Watashi Ni Koi Shinasai!, Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers and Maken-ki im really enjoying a lot and I can't for the new Infinite Stratos OVA this Wednesday.

I cant agree more...she may be cute but i hate her....she is just a big aggressive bitch there is no other way to name her,she just hitting You for everything and no fucking listening anything,its being a while since i hate a character but she just makes me MAD!

Lets hope next episode we get back to the previous level and get some Ben-to fights!!

Btw the OST is just AWESOME!!!
Thank you.
Dec 4, 2011 11:10 AM

Nov 2008
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Kurogashi said:
The hell are you guys ranting about? This episode was the bomb! Ume is friggin' hilarious and god damn sexy at the same time. She's a bit of a handful but that is what makes things exciting!

Yea, i'm not a bitch/punk, so watching the main character get his ass whooped in the most sexist way for no reason other than pure bullying is not my thing. Especially when he doesn't even try to fight back.

Don't worry everyone else, I have the CURE!
Oh hell yes, slap that bitch. A friend of mine said Ume is like Shizuku from Kampfer, bull shit, Shizuku's a lot more hotter and she like's guys, Natsuru the main character for example and Ume is a stupid annoying lesbian bitch that's sexist against guys.
P.S. Im happy someone made a I hate Ume club.
Dec 4, 2011 11:15 AM
Jul 2018
Man this episode really showed what Satou has to deal with on probably a daily basis, no wonder he's good at ben-to fighting so fast :L.

Ume *sigh* where to start... she's a bitch, has no remorse or conscience and extremely sexist, i mean the little fit of rage like the Ice Witch has that's okay for Satou but to get beaten up like that all the time with no valid reason. oshiroi having a yaoi obsession with his pictures for her novel anyone with a bit of sense would see he doesn't swing that way.

Man it's been a long time since I've hated a character as much as Ume :/.

Asebi was pure randomness and bad luck :D, Yarizui might be starting to develop feelings for Satou, I hope :)

Though, ben-to needs ben-to fights -.- two episodes is dragging it lol

3-4/5 possibly lower because of ume -.-
Dec 4, 2011 11:35 AM

Apr 2008
HollowIchigo58 said:

You're complaining about sexism and those are the shows you list off as favorites? Huh...

Now don't get me wrong, I think Ume's act is pretty lame. Undeserved abuse is one of comedy anime's cheapest gags and never one I've been fond of. This episode only would have been redeemed for me if Oshiroi had taken this chance to finally get her feelings through Ume's skull. Ben-to had actually sort of impressed me with being a martial arts comedy that (while still ecchi like, well, the entire genre) used fanservice as a spice rather than the main course. Oshiroi's equal opportunity sexism probably helped this, at least adding some diversity to the usual parade of high kicking in skirts and punching off bras. Last few episodes... not so much. I'm hoping it will go back on track.
Dec 4, 2011 12:00 PM

Mar 2008
prismheart said:
Asebi and Ume should be the main characters of this show.

I would throw all my money at this anime if Ume was the main character. Contrary to what seems like everyone in this thread, Ume is basically the only reason I haven't dropped Ben-to yet.

Dec 4, 2011 12:04 PM

Apr 2010
HomuraIsMyWaifu said:
prismheart said:

I would throw all my money at this anime if Ume was the main character. Contrary to what seems like everyone in this thread, Ume is basically the only reason I haven't dropped Ben-to yet.

Which is ironic because I'd drop Ben-To any day if she has another episode with her as the main focus. ¬‿¬
Dec 4, 2011 12:19 PM

Jan 2011
Like it was said on Guardian Enzo's blog, the entire vibe of the show completely changes when she's around, and honestly, this episode didn't feel like a normal Ben-to episode at all. The Yuri scene was very awkward and disturbing, mostly because it was straight up attempted rape. And the reason many people take her so seriously is because her style of bullying is VERY realistic.

There is a reason why she pretty much has no friends, and the one she had is gradually trying to get away from her.
Dec 4, 2011 12:25 PM
Jul 2018
If this show did not have Ume, there would be alot faster development between the characters, she's like a roadblock -.-.

The Yuri scene in this episode- It's Ben-to not scar a girl for life anime.

Well I hope Oshiroi tells Ume everything that's wrong with having her as a friend and break it up, that way no more Ume :D
Dec 4, 2011 12:29 PM

Mar 2008
Solkiskey said:
HomuraIsMyWaifu said:
prismheart said:

Which is ironic because I'd drop Ben-To any day if she has another episode with her as the main focus. ¬‿¬

As would many other people in this thread.

Dec 4, 2011 12:33 PM

Jun 2008
Best. episode.

I need another favorite characters slot for Ume. God damn.
Dec 4, 2011 12:54 PM
Oct 2009
I miss the Ben-to fighting. Not this shit that's going on right now.
Dec 4, 2011 1:26 PM

Nov 2011
Last two eps have been awful.
Dec 4, 2011 1:30 PM

Oct 2007
How can people hate her way of twisting the fact and logic?

I guess some people just want to see a show about 5 mindless girls saying "I love you, Yamato." every freaking damn second in every freaking episode, and call it a good show with many great characters.
SivaDec 4, 2011 1:36 PM

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 4, 2011 1:38 PM

Jan 2011
No, people want to see a show of Ume getting her skull bashed in....I'd watch that over and over and over again.
Dec 4, 2011 1:41 PM
Jul 2018
Tenchi_Ryu said:
No, people want to see a show of Ume getting her skull bashed in....I'd watch that over and over and over again.

This I would pay to watch- that's how much I dislike Ume :L
Dec 4, 2011 1:46 PM

Jan 2011
Flamereel17 said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:

This I would pay to watch- that's how much I dislike Ume :L

Exactly, I don't mind if she stays in the show, I just want someone to whoop her ass, preferably the Ice Witch.
Dec 4, 2011 2:05 PM

Aug 2011
nice episode, change of pace, but really funny episode!!
I really do feel sorry for satou, , but his pain just makes me laugh!!
That Yuri scene was hawt!! It was getting to the 'nice' part but no! the book ruins it all!!! XP
anyways, can't wait for another epic episode next week!! XD
Dec 4, 2011 2:19 PM

Jan 2011
the amount of butt-hurt people this week is insane lol.
Dec 4, 2011 2:33 PM

Jan 2011
katsu044 said:

They tend to overlap the masochist here.....that guy fat guy who was enjoying it is the perfect representation of the Ume fans IMO.
Dec 4, 2011 2:38 PM

Jun 2011
Oshiroi: "please, stop!"
*book falls*
Shiraume " Oshiroi-san?'
Oshiroi:*sees book onthe floor*
*music playes*
ILETS GET IT, LETS GET IT, LETSGETITLESTSGETIT LETSGO!
L-M-F-A-O XD

Dec 4, 2011 2:49 PM

Sep 2008
Siva said:
I guess some people just want to see a show about 5 mindless girls saying "I love you, Yamato." every freaking damn second in every freaking episode, and call it a good show with many great characters.

I got into the series because of the concept of "high school student getting by on his own and engaging in ridiculous shopping battles for discount bentos" not "crazy psycho lesbian attempting rape on female cast members and male lead being the resident doormat."
Dec 4, 2011 3:01 PM

Jun 2008
Missing the ben-to fight now. But it was fun and dat music.
LET'S GET IT!
Dec 4, 2011 4:50 PM
Feb 2011
i see everyone has the same problem as i have the fact that ume is a total bitch i dont understand why no fights back against her especially shaga and satou, they have participated in bento fights but when it come to ume theyre complete pussies also has anyone else noticed that ume doesnt have the balls to attack yarizui
Dec 4, 2011 4:50 PM

Sep 2010
All my boners.
Satou's life is hard to live.
Dec 4, 2011 5:06 PM

Apr 2009
what a useless episode.. focusing on this character that's just doing bad bad things and acting all bitchy and pursuing yuri affairs.. you gotta ask, why now when the show is almost over? hopefully, they proceed to the last arc next week.. and this character they focused.. she's just.. she's.. she's turning me on and awakening my M senses.. oh yeah.. just where can i get physical and verbal abuse from a hawt girl locally?
Dec 4, 2011 5:07 PM
Mar 2011
all these ume focus epi, im sure it leads into something. i mean the series is almost over. ice witch vs ume? im more confused as to what purpose the twins have other than one of them obsessed with icewitch
"....i am the villain in this story"
Dec 4, 2011 5:26 PM

Nov 2011
This episode started pretty well - I love how they're making Asebi's bad luck take on lots of different forms, and having broad beans taste of raw tuna was pretty funny.

Too bad they ditched that after 5 minutes to focus on yet more Ume lesbianism and Oshiroi fetishism, which did nothing to differentiate itself from the kind of stuff we've seen in previous episodes. I don't understand why a 12 episode series feels the need to rely on tired, repetitive scenarios so much. Throw in some more of the variety we've seen from the bento fights and from Asebi, please!

Speaking of bento fights, the lack of kick-ass bento fighting action was also quite a letdown, especially considering the lack of it in episode 8 as well.
Dec 4, 2011 5:35 PM
Apr 2010
NO! F YOU Ben-to interlude!!! What happened to the hot girls inside your box?!!! T_T

Oh and Ume x Hana yuri moment on the bed. EPIC
Flipside101Dec 4, 2011 5:39 PM
Dec 4, 2011 6:13 PM

Jun 2008
ggultra2764 said:
"crazy psycho lesbian attempting rape on female cast members and male lead being the resident doormat."

Shit, if there was an anime based on that it would automatically be my favorite anime ever.

Oh, it helps me like Ben-To more, as well.
Dec 4, 2011 6:30 PM

Jun 2008
Tenchi_Ryu said:
katsu044 said:

They tend to overlap the masochist here.....that guy fat guy who was enjoying it is the perfect representation of the Ume fans IMO.

Katsu is right. This amount of butt-hurt is ridiculous. You and a few others made a tone of post just to express a lot of frustration and that's what makes it ridiculous.
So much butt-hurt for just a silly character in an anime about silly staff.
I don't find her awesome or anything, is just that i find the whole nagging unnecessary and just a mood spoiler.
Get a hold of yourselves people. It's just a silly little comedy for some fun, Ume ain't gonna come out form the screen and move next to you. You ain't the main guy ether, stop caring so much if he gets his ass kicked around, stop being so tense people.
The makers just thought to throw an abusing lesbian in there also just for the hell of it and the lols since it's an anime based on silliness. Nothing more, nothing less.
Ok you said once on your post that you find her annoying or whatever, now move on for Christ sake, stop getting so frustrated over nothing. Jeeezz!
I'm talking from experience, when you've watch a lot of anime ether you learn to relax about this little silly often cliche things the Japanese makers throw into their anime or you will be one angry mofo most of the times posting around how angry you are. Relax!
Dec 4, 2011 6:41 PM

Mar 2008
Tenchi_Ryu said:
katsu044 said:

You know, it's funny because I don't see any butthurt Ume fans here; only butthurt Ume haters like you. You seem to be so asspained over a character you dislike getting an episode that you resort to constantly posting about your dislike of the character and reminding everyone on every page about how much you dislike her.

Also, that's nice that you think all Ume fans are all fat masochists. Going by your logic, all Naruto fans must be mentally ill and obese too right?

Dec 4, 2011 6:48 PM

Jan 2011
Its a discussion form, people discuss their opinions...deal with it. And why they hell would there be Butt Hurt Ume fans? You got a whole fucking episode with her, that makes no sense. You all are the ones who resorted to insults going on about butthurt and ridiculous post....

I've said that all I want is for her to get her ass kicked....there are plenty of people in the show who could do that. Just because you like something doesn't mean everyone has to. Maybe I should start calling you Ume fans ridiculous for liking a bitch like her.
Dec 4, 2011 6:56 PM

Mar 2008
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Its a discussion form, people discuss their opinions...deal with it. And why they hell would there be Butt Hurt Ume fans? You got a whole fucking episode with her, that makes no sense. You all are the ones who resorted to insults going on about butthurt and ridiculous post....

I've said that all I want is for her to get her ass kicked....there are plenty of people in the show who could do that. Just because you like something doesn't mean everyone has to. Maybe I should start calling you Ume fans ridiculous for liking a bitch like her.

I don't think discussing opinions is reposting the same thing over and over again. Do you see people who post once or twice about how they didn't enjoy the episode? I think that's fine but do you really feel the need to say it every page? Does she magically become the nest character if you forgot or something? I don't think anyone would've called you out on being butthurt if you didn't make it so apparent in the first place.

And nowhere in my posts did I say you have to like her.
AyaneruIsMyWaifuDec 4, 2011 7:07 PM

Dec 4, 2011 7:05 PM

Jan 2011
It makes perfect sense why people would be butthurt though...the one thing that many were hoping they wouldn't get, they got a full episode of it.

The issue arise when people say "Relax, its not that serious". All I've done is reply to post like these.

There is a difference between a post saying you loved Ume, and a post saying why the heck someone else didn't...and those are the one's I've been replying to.
Dec 4, 2011 7:22 PM

Mar 2008
Tenchi_Ryu said:
It makes perfect sense why people would be butthurt though...the one thing that many were hoping they wouldn't get, they got a full episode of it.

The issue arise when people say "Relax, its not that serious". All I've done is reply to post like these.

There is a difference between a post saying you loved Ume, and a post saying why the heck someone else didn't...and those are the one's I've been replying to.

Why do you feel the need to reply to posts that want you to calm down? Especially since you don't and just continue to go on about how you want some fictional character to get beat. And I've already said you can be upset with this episode, just that repeating yourself every page is unnecessary.

Dec 4, 2011 7:26 PM

Nov 2010
i don't care what people think and say i don't like ume... i think Yarizui should open up a can of woop-ass on her :D (now THAT i would like) Yarizui = awsome :D
Dec 4, 2011 7:45 PM

Jan 2011
HomuraIsMyWaifu said:

Why do you feel the need to reply to posts that want you to calm down? Especially since you don't and just continue to go on about how you want some fictional character to get beat. And I've already said you can be upset with this episode, just that repeating yourself every page is unnecessary.

Because I have a right to my opinion, and when people tell me I'm taking something too seriously because I didn't like something they did, I'm going to reply. That's like me telling you "Ume is not that great, she's just a fictional character so stop going on about her....its not that serious".

If Saitou's a fictional character can get beat and its humor, than so can Ume. There should be no problem with that. And you make it seem like I have so many post, out of 89, I only have 9...INCLUDING the post of me and you going back and forth.
Tenchi_RyuDec 4, 2011 8:20 PM
Dec 4, 2011 7:51 PM
Aug 2011
My only gripe with an episode with so much focus on Ume is as follows:

I am watching a show called 'Ben-to' to see a cast of characters engage in bento-themed fights and such. Ume is the only character I can think of not directly related to the main plot and premise of the show. (barring any development with the twins, her only connection is over-protection of Oshiroi) If they bring her into the story somehow, then that's fine by me. Otherwise she adds nothing. Her character is filler and is actively preventing the things I expect to see from appearing in the short time each episode has.

Don't get me wrong, she makes a nice plot device as a quick and sudden bit of humor(ala schadenfreude), and then the plot moves on within a few seconds. But when she lingers on screen too long before and after her role is played, it's the equivalent of Peter Griffin sitting on the sidewalk holding his knee: the gag is over, move on.
Dec 4, 2011 8:22 PM

Mar 2008
Tenchi_Ryu said:
HomuraIsMyWaifu said:

Because I have a right to my opinion, and when people tell me I'm taking something too seriously because I didn't like something they did, I'm going to reply. That's like me telling you "Ume is not that great, she's just a fictional character so stop going on about her....its not that serious".

If Saitou a fictional character can get beat and its humor, than so can Ume. There should be no problem with that. And you make it seem like I have so many post, out of 89, I only have 9...INCLUDING the post of me and you going back and forth.

See. You're doing it again. I didn't even mention that Ume shouldn't be beaten and some how include it your reply. And I'm repeating myself for god knows how many times but feel free to express your opinions. Just repeating the same opinion over and over again is unnecessary. Ultimately I can't stop you from doing that and I bet you'll continue, but that's just my opinion on your opinion. I understand you passionately hate Ume, but do you really need to say it in basically every post you make?

Dec 4, 2011 8:31 PM

Jan 2011
HomuraIsMyWaifu said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:
HomuraIsMyWaifu said:

If Saitou a fictional character can get beat and its humor, than so can Ume. There should be no problem with that. And you make it seem like I have so many post, out of 89, I only have 9...INCLUDING the post of me and you going back and forth.

See. You're doing it again. I didn't even mention that Ume shouldn't be beaten and some how include it your reply. And I'm repeating myself for god knows how many times but feel free to express your opinions. Just repeating the same opinion over and over again is unnecessary. Ultimately I can't stop you from doing that and I bet you'll continue, but that's just my opinion on your opinion. I understand you passionately hate Ume, but do you really need to say it in basically every post you make?

I know you didn't, that part wasn't directed towards you, its a general statement for this debate. The Ume debate is on more websites than here, and one of the biggest arguments is that Ume shouldn't be hit by Saitou.

Having to hear "Taking it too seriously" over and over is getting unnecessary/annoying as well. If you liked her...cool, if you didn't...cool. No need to attack the other party though, which is what the pro-ume side did. If the post attacking folks for not liking Ume chill, then so will the Ume haters. And within our discussion, 2 other people have said the same thing, so it doesn't matter what I say, its being posted regardless. Only reason I'm talking about it right now is because you replied to me.
Tenchi_RyuDec 4, 2011 8:39 PM
Dec 4, 2011 8:38 PM

Mar 2008
Tenchi_Ryu said:
HomuraIsMyWaifu said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:
HomuraIsMyWaifu said:

I know you didn't, that part wasn't directed towards you, its a general statement for this debate. The Ume debate is on more websites than here, and one of the biggest arguments is that Ume shouldn't be hit by Saitou.

Having to hear "Taking it too seriously" over and over is getting unnecessary/annoying as well. If you liked her...cool, if you didn't...cool. No need to attack the other party though, which is what the pro-ume side did. If the post attacking folks for not liking Ume chill, then so will the Ume haters. And within out discussion, 2 other people have said the same thing, so it doesn't matter what I say, its being posted regardless. Only reason I'm talking about it right now is because you replied to me.

And where did anyone on the "pro-Ume" side insult you in this thread? From my understanding, you said that you felt insulted by Ume fans saying that haters were butthurt, yet you said yourself that Ume haters SHOULD be butthurt, so I don't see how that's an insult. It correctly describes how you feel even if it is slightly rude.

Dec 4, 2011 8:41 PM

Jan 2011
HomuraIsMyWaifu said:

And where did anyone on the "pro-Ume" side insult you in this thread? e.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=371407&show=0#msg12532301

That's pretty much where it started, and I never said insult, I said attacked. And I said WOULD, not should. As in, I can understand why they would be upset, but like you said, its still rude with the butthurt comment just because one's opinon might be different from another's.

Tenchi_RyuDec 4, 2011 8:47 PM
Dec 4, 2011 8:46 PM

Nov 2007
first episode I haven't liked.

the lesbian is just annoying. the parts with her and Oshiroi were boring, and her beating up Saitou has already gotten old.

I'm glad other people hate her character, SHE'S FREAKING ANNOYING.

giving focus to the worst character is dropping my enjoyment of this series.
Dec 4, 2011 8:48 PM

Mar 2008
Tenchi_Ryu said:
HomuraIsMyWaifu said:

And where did anyone on the "pro-Ume" side insult you in this thread? e.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=371407&show=0#msg12532301

That's pretty much where it started, and I never said insult, I said attacked. And I said WOULD, not should.

How is that an attack at all? He was just curious as to why everyone disliked the episode because he clearly enjoyed it. He even stated his reasons for liking the episode. So now suddenly everyone who likes this episode is attacking Ume haters? If anything "Easily the worst episode....easily." sounds way more offensive than what the other guy said.

Dec 4, 2011 8:49 PM
Jul 2018
where the fuck was the ben-to fighting this episode? kinda disappointed that this episode paled in comparison to the others. Ume is starting to annoy me along with all the other buttmad dudes out there. too much yan and not enough tsun equals not a cute character.
Dec 4, 2011 8:51 PM

Nov 2011
boring episode no fight scene

Dec 4, 2011 8:55 PM

Jan 2011
HomuraIsMyWaifu said:

How is that an attack at all? He was just curious as to why everyone disliked the episode because he clearly enjoyed it.

That's the point, everyone is free to have opinions, but when you debate your opinion against others, that's how these long debates get started. I don't mean attack negatively, I mean attack as in starting the debate.

"Easily worst episode" is MY OPINION, but if I said something like why the hell did you not like it, then that's why people would respond like how the Anti-Ume folks have responded. Everyone who liked the episode liked the episode. BUT, everyone who's telling people the way they took in the episode is wrong is how the debates getting started in the first place..
Dec 4, 2011 9:00 PM

Jun 2010
This episode was.....Meh. Not the sort of episode I was expecting at all. Man Ume is a true bitch, nonetheless I hope the next episode does better than this one.
Dec 4, 2011 9:03 PM

Mar 2008
Tenchi_Ryu said:
HomuraIsMyWaifu said:

How is that an attack at all? He was just curious as to why everyone disliked the episode because he clearly enjoyed it.

That's the point, everyone is free to have opinions, but when you debate your opinion against others, that's how these long debates get started. I don't mean attack negatively, I mean attack as in starting the debate.

"Easily worst episode" is MY OPINION, but if I said something like why the hell did you not like it, then that's why people would respond like how the Anti-Ume folks have responded. Everyone who liked the episode liked the episode. BUT, everyone who's telling people the way they took in the episode is wrong is how the debates getting started in the first place..

I can see where you're getting at, but it feels like you're reading too much into his comment. Didn't really sound like he was saying "Why the fuck didn't you like it because I like it" but more like "Wow, I really enjoyed this episode, but everyone else didn't seem to. I wonder what the difference was?" Of course I could be completely wrong and he really did mean "Why the fuck didn't you like it because I liked it."

and if he was actually trying to start a debate with the Ume-haters, his next reply should've been a counterargument, yet he just expressed disgust at your picture.
AyaneruIsMyWaifuDec 4, 2011 9:06 PM

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ben-To Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 15, 2011

135 by -starryskies- »»
Apr 21, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Ben-To Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 10, 2011

112 by -starryskies- »»
Apr 21, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Ben-To Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 22, 2011

126 by Stuntdrath »»
Jan 27, 6:57 PM

» This bitch right here Ume Shiraume

Zerity - Aug 24, 2017

34 by Imperfection98 »»
Jan 5, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Ben-To Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Dec 24, 2011

199 by fathandz »»
Oct 29, 2023 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.