Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 13, 2022 6:13 PM
Jun 2013
This season is the best off of Hiramaru alone! I love Hiramaru so much; I die laughing every time he's on screen. Him and Yoshida have one of the funniest gags I've ever seen.
Jul 14, 2022 10:53 AM

Nov 2018
So you're saying there are a lot of cases of interesting manga turned into mediocre edible by braindead consumers fast-food entertainment just to sell better. Makes sense. I wonder if SNK was this stupid originally or someone fixed it to fit shounen criteria.
I hate everyone equally
Oct 22, 2022 6:56 PM

Jan 2020
"Your face is funny." Zing! Best girl strikes again.

I agree with reading and watching lots of things to gather experience and knowledge. That's pretty much how I handled all of my research prior to writing, and what I'm tentatively doing at the moment. You never know when something you saw once can surface and help in a creative pinch.

It's great they've got some steady growth, but I'm not sure what the point of Moritaka pushing himself so hard is when he has assistants? Shouldn't they be able to alleviate some of that work? This is one of those situations where it seems like Moritaka and Takagi would be further ahead to drop out of school. Though, I'm sure just about everyone would protest against it.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 10, 2012

99 by JavanyXD »»
Jul 14, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 14, 2012

123 by AhmedJafar1 »»
Jun 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 12, 2011

121 by tsog »»
May 28, 9:26 PM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 3, 2012

73 by Sakagami_Tomoyo »»
Apr 27, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Bakuman 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 5, 2011

169 by LuffyetWade »»
Apr 16, 12:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.