Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 18, 2013 7:37 AM

Sep 2013
@symbv : Oh man, to think that ANN is one of my primary source for anime news... I must be more careful at taking information, then. Thanks for pointing it out!
Sep 18, 2013 7:40 AM

Sep 2012
Taoziee said:
@symbv : Oh man, to think that ANN is one of my primary source for anime news... I must be more careful at taking information, then. Thanks for pointing it out!
Well, I guess ANN is kind of "authoritative by default" because there is not really much competition in terms of getting anime/manga news from Japan. I do hope that they can raise their news report standard and quality though, if only for the sake of the many anime/manga fans in the west who are desperate for news from Japan.

Granted, the original ANN article only said that the plan was to air this in fall, so it was not a firm commitment of date. Delay is always possible.
symbvSep 18, 2013 7:44 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Board Game 'Murder Mystery of the Dead' Gets TV Anime in Fall 2024

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

4 by Yuno »»
6 minutes ago

» 'Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi' Announces Supporting Cast, Ending Theme

Vindstot - Sep 15

2 by themasterseaso »»
4 hours ago

» J.C.Staff Produces 'Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor: EZY' Anime for 2026

Vindstot - Yesterday

20 by Etherius_ZS »»
6 hours ago

» 'Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san' 2nd Season in Production

Vindstot - Sep 18

24 by IzayoiSk »»
6 hours ago

» 'Hoshifuru Oukoku no Nina' Unveils Supporting Cast Members

Nioxys - Sep 12

1 by jennie258fitz »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.