Forum Settings
Forums
New
Which do you prefer?
Only subs - original audio is best.
45.9%
Mostly subbed, some dubbed.
29.7%
Only dubbed - I like it in my native language.
2.3%
Mostly dubbed, some subbed.
8.0%
Both subbed and dubbed equally.
11.5%
Raw.
2.6%
2,442 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (63) « First ... « 60 61 [62] 63 »
Apr 14, 2011 11:25 PM

Jul 2008
who the hell calls pokemon pocket monsters, even the japanese are too lazy to type pocket monsters so they just call it pokemon. shows how much you know your source material.
Apr 14, 2011 11:30 PM
Mar 2011
if you resd the kana script any pokemon products iポケットモンスター thats Poketto Monsutā no you fail
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Apr 15, 2011 12:01 AM

Jul 2008
tigermaskV said:
if you resd the kana script any pokemon products iポケットモンスター thats Poketto Monsutā no you fail

sigh what a noob. just cause super mario bros is printed on the box does it mean everyone calls it super mario bros? no, usally it is just called mario.

so if we were debated about mario I would say who the hell calls it super mario bros.

oh here is some proof
http://www.pixiv.net/tags.php
this is a famous japanses art website you can clearly see that the 7th most popular tag is ポケモン pwned. oh were is pocket monsters you ask? it has only 11k tags while pokemon has 207k tags so clearly they favor pokemon over pocket monster which I clearly stated. shows how much you know your source material. your's is right but mine is more right.
Apr 15, 2011 12:24 AM

Jun 2008
tigermaskV said:
but alot of Dubs to Chage names and Context of Dialogue and Even the wholw name pf the Anime Macross or Gachaman for example

also Look at the Edits Pocket Monsters Had Name Changes pf attack and Character Names Music Charges also Scene edits and even full Epiosdes were not Dubbed

Same With Digimon

DBZ Dropped the Son from Goku Name the Show how little Funimation Knows about were he Core of Dragon ball is based Seiyuki[ Journey to the West ] Son Goku = Monkey King or Sun Wukong in Mandarin Chinese

Leern your Source Material you Idiots

also any thing to do with Seiyuki Should never have been Dubbed cause there is no context to Spot filler for People not Familiari with the Novel

What the hell is this? Not only are a lot of these arguments false (names are rarely changed, "Son Goku" was in the DBZ dub), I can barely tell what some of it is saying. Please learn some more English before gracing us with your presence again.
Apr 15, 2011 12:54 AM

Apr 2011
I prefer dubs over subs mainly because I like to watch every detail of what's going on in the scenes and subs can sometimes subtract from that experience. It's just something you have to sacrifice, sometimes unknowingly, for subs.
Although, I don't find that same luxury with live action with dubs, be it Japanese or another language because it never seems to feel right with what I'm hearing and seeing, like it's too manufactured.
Also, I can't watch poorly dubbed anime unless it's for mocking purposes. But with time, companies like funimation have gotten better at it.
~
Apr 15, 2011 1:49 AM

Mar 2011
Always subbed.
Apr 15, 2011 6:16 AM

Mar 2007
Lordcrab86 said:
opinions can also be wrong as well, just as much as opinions can be subjective as well. i can basically say "i disagree with your opinion and here's why..."; no matter what you say in life, someone else is gonna make a claim regarding your one comment. also, when someone says something along the lines of:

"ALL DUBZ SUKC!! SUBZ FTW!! LOLOL XD"

of course there's gonna be a reply from someone telling him/her they're wrong and what not. sure some people tend to come off as harsh regarding this (myself including), but for me i tend to be calm about it because i don't wanna come off as a bully.

yes i can ignore any of these posts and i do, let alone post anything in this thread because i know that i have more important stuff to do that scan this thread costantly for posts that bug me.

Well, conratulations on missing the point of what I said, ah well I wasn't expecting everyone to see it, hoping for it sure, but not really expecting it.
The point wasn't "don't post" nor was it "you can't disagree with opinions" This thread would hardly still be alive if that was the case. I merely said that if you post something back at them, please make it something more than a post saying "your opinion sucks" The basis of dicussion is expecting people to read your replies, if it's someone who is not likely to do so, why reply in the first place. I would never post something while simply assuming "who cares what I write, no one will read it anyways"
If you reply to someone, you should at least try to ask why they hold their opinion, maybe give a small view of your opinion. If you just reply to "in my opinion sub/dub sucks" messages with a "well your opinion sucks", it's ultimately pointless.
Oh, and I don't want to tell you to not do oneline posts either, I just wanted to note that it's pretty ridiculous to critic people for doing baseless one line opinion statements by doing just another one line statement. And in these cases while the original at least gives, albeit maybe a baseless one, an opinion on the subject of the thread, the reply is only giving a opinion or in some cases a comment about their opinion. I think replies should be formed with the intention of actually conversing things, not just to get to say something back at someone.
SithaApr 15, 2011 6:20 AM
Apr 15, 2011 6:40 AM
Nov 2008
Sitha said:

Well, conratulations on missing the point of what I said, ah well I wasn't expecting everyone to see it, hoping for it sure, but not really expecting it.
The point wasn't "don't post" nor was it "you can't disagree with opinions" This thread would hardly still be alive if that was the case. I merely said that if you post something back at them, please make it something more than a post saying "your opinion sucks" The basis of dicussion is expecting people to read your replies, if it's someone who is not likely to do so, why reply in the first place. I would never post something while simply assuming "who cares what I write, no one will read it anyways"
If you reply to someone, you should at least try to ask why they hold their opinion, maybe give a small view of your opinion. If you just reply to "in my opinion sub/dub sucks" messages with a "well your opinion sucks", it's ultimately pointless.
Oh, and I don't want to tell you to not do oneline posts either, I just wanted to note that it's pretty ridiculous to critic people for doing baseless one line opinion statements by doing just another one line statement. And in these cases while the original at least gives, albeit maybe a baseless one, an opinion on the subject of the thread, the reply is only giving a opinion or in some cases a comment about their opinion. I think replies should be formed with the intention of actually conversing things, not just to get to say something back at someone.

Well, Sitha, a good start would be trying to make an on-topic post, eh?

tigermaskV said:
DBZ Dropped the Son from Goku Name the Show how little Funimation Knows about were he Core of Dragon ball is based Seiyuki[ Journey to the West ] Son Goku = Monkey King or Sun Wukong in Mandarin Chinese

Actually, that's incorrect. 'Son' is Goku's family name:

Son Gohan (Sr.)
Son Goku
Son Gohan (Jr.)
Son Goten

'Son' happens to reference something that is a descendant, or the 'continuing' of something. In fact, Goku's name has nothing to do with monkeys or kings, it just happens to be how the Japanese say 'Sun Wukong', the name of the main character from The Journey's to the West. Sun Wukong does not mean 'Monkey King'.

Chi-chi, Pan and Videl can all be considered to be a part of the Son family too.

'Son' was most likely dropped from Goku's name by FUNimation and other localisation studios to make the character names easier to say and cooler sounding.
Apr 15, 2011 7:36 AM

Apr 2011
Mow123 said:
tigermaskV said:

sigh what a noob. just cause super mario bros is printed on the box does it mean everyone calls it super mario bros? no, usally it is just called mario.

so if we were debated about mario I would say who the hell calls it super mario bros.

oh here is some proof
this is a famous japanses art website you can clearly see that the 7th most popular tag is ポケモン pwned. oh were is pocket monsters you ask? it has only 11k tags while pokemon has 207k tags so clearly they favor pokemon over pocket monster which I clearly stated. shows how much you know your source material. your's is right but mine is more right.

I acutally do call it Super Mario Bros. I usually use the full name of the game I'm talking about.
Apr 15, 2011 7:46 AM

Aug 2009
DonkeyKong said:
Subs:

+ :

. If you like to pirate (like 90% of people on MAL) your anime and follow the last airing episode, then sub is better in that case
. Some of your favorite (pirated) shows never got a dub, so sub is better in that case
. Subs are a lot easier to (pirate) find on the internet
. They are good advertising (pirated)
. Sometimes the voice acting is good

Oh, no, those guys from the Department of Homeland Security have infiltrated MAL!!!

On a more serious note, it's not that difficult to find dubbed anime on the net.
To possible DHS sleepers on MAL, I'm not implying I have ever downloaded or streamed anime from such sites, after all it's illegal, I would never commit such grave offense. No, not me, me nice.
metamorphiusApr 15, 2011 8:29 AM
Apr 15, 2011 9:12 AM
Dec 2007
Onibokusu said:

Son Gohan (Sr.)
Son Goku
Son Gohan (Jr.)
Son Goten

'Son' happens to reference something that is a descendant, or the 'continuing' of something. In fact, Goku's name has nothing to do with monkeys or kings, it just happens to be how the Japanese say 'Sun Wukong', the name of the main character from The Journey's to the West. Sun Wukong does not mean 'Monkey King'.

Chi-chi, Pan and Videl can all be considered to be a part of the Son family too.

'Son' was most likely dropped from Goku's name by FUNimation and other localisation studios to make the character names easier to say and cooler sounding.
I guess hearing people call him Goku Son would have been awkward in english.

Apr 15, 2011 10:27 AM
Mar 2011
Leon-Gun said:
Onibokusu said:

Son Gohan (Sr.)
Son Goku
Son Gohan (Jr.)
Son Goten

I guess hearing people call him Goku Son would have been awkward in english.

Read Seiyuki

alot of The in anime Form the Original Dragonball so the first 5 arcs of the Manga Tkes it Que From Seiyuki

i Happen to Speak Mandarin so the Most Widely Held Translation of the Same Sun Wukong is Monkey King

and Have read all of The Genso Suikoden in Both Japanese and Mandarin Son Goku in Context of Sun Wukong does Mean Osaru or Monkey King

you stand up for the massacring the Dubbers gave Digimon Messing up the Evolution Scale and Some attack names but Changing Names of Yamato to Matt iff you undersatnd what the Word Yamato means Then you yoi will see Why Localisn that shows Disrespect and Dropping the Hi of Hikari's Name Kills a Pun Hikari Means Light

also calling Takaru TK

Gen Fukiyama Head of Funimation should Know Stuff like TK is the Nickname of Komuro Tetsuya

Tak is the better Know Short form of Takaru

i mean him being Born in Japan He should Know this
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Apr 15, 2011 10:56 AM

Oct 2009
They changed the names of Digimon because it's a KIDS SHOW! In order for their names to be easy to say/remember, they changed their name slightly. They did a good job with the dub names, they're either shortened or left the same. It's not that big of a deal, even if they completely change the names like in Pokemon.

And since it's a kids show, the kids watching it don't give a shit if their original name is some pun. Do you think that American kids are going to understand that "Hikari" means light? No. Complain about name changing when they do it to the newest licensed series on DVD, not when they change the names for a children's show that aired 10 years ago. Some people are just ridiculous holding grudges for things like that.
Apr 15, 2011 10:57 AM

Jun 2008
Onibokusu said:

I am pretty sure I recall hearing "Son Goku" more than once in DBZ's dub. It's been a long time, but I always knew that was his name, and I don't know how else I would have found out.
Apr 15, 2011 11:02 AM
Apr 2011
Even in the Japanese version they don't use the "Son" sometimes. In other words : Invalid argument.
Apr 15, 2011 11:10 AM
Mar 2011
Ousto said:
They changed the names of Digimon because it's a KIDS SHOW! In order for their names to be easy to say/remember, they changed their name slightly. They did a good job with the dub names, they're either shortened or left the same. It's not that big of a deal, even if they completely change the names like in Pokemon.

And since it's a kids show, the kids watching it don't give a shit if their original name is some pun. Do you think that American kids are going to understand that "Hikari" means light? No. Complain about name changing when they do it to the newest licensed series on DVD, not when they change the names for a children's show that aired 10 years ago. Some people are just ridiculous holding grudges for things like that.

So your saying you Yank Kids are Dumb

all Japanese Dubs of Us Cartoons keep the Names

and always Have

So Just to Point that Out

im not Holding Grudges Its Disrespect to the Original Manga Ka

Apr 15, 2011 11:22 AM
Apr 2011

Yes you ARE holding a grudge because you don't want to understand why they made the changes in the dub
Apr 15, 2011 11:32 AM

Oct 2007
tigermaskV said:
Ousto said:

and always Have

When I first played Pokemon Red when I was eight, I would not have known what to make of "fushigidane". I know today that fushigidane means "isn't it strange?" and is a nice start to the long series of very strange creatures to come, but that simply would not have worked in English. You wouldn't name something "Isntitstrange", would you?

What I'm saying is, I believe NOT changing them would have been disrespectful because in changing languages, the names lose their punny natures and thus ruins a charming part of the games and anime.

Also: What I wouldn't give for a Pokemon Special anime~
KuyuApr 15, 2011 11:41 AM
You can find me on IRC.
Apr 15, 2011 11:55 AM

Apr 2008
Subs, I've been studying japanese for a while now and so I barely need to glance at them. The original voice actors are usually far superior to the crappy dubs we get handed to us. Having said that there have been instances where the dub has surpassed the sub, examples follow :

Hellsing OVA
Black Lagoon
Gundam Wing

- so as a rule subbed anime is better - but there are very rare cases where the dubs excel
Apr 15, 2011 11:59 AM

Feb 2010
Apr 15, 2011 12:58 PM

Aug 2008
Akito_Kinomoto said:
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Apr 15, 2011 1:01 PM
Mar 2011
But they Dub Punny anime Like Azumanga or Lucky star all the Jokes are lost

Apr 15, 2011 1:08 PM

Jul 2008
Razzledazzy said:
Mow123 said:
tigermaskV said:

oh here is some proof

I acutally do call it Super Mario Bros. I usually use the full name of the game I'm talking about.
so cause you said that it makes me wrong right? it changes what everyone else calls it riiightt? I don't think calling mario super mario bros is near as bad as calling pokemon pocket monsters see first off pocket monsters is japanese only if your not speaking japanese why would you use it and even if you were using japanese alot of people still call it pokemon.

whatever there are too many dumb questions here/opinions yours is at least reasonable, unlike the fags that say all of something is one way.
Apr 15, 2011 2:02 PM

Nov 2010
subbed mostly... for exceptions see "Golden Boy"
Apr 15, 2011 2:40 PM
Mar 2011
Mow123 said:
Razzledazzy said:
Mow123 said:
tigermaskV said:

oh here is some proof

so cause you said that it makes me wrong right? it changes what everyone else calls it riiightt? I don't think calling mario super mario bros is near as bad as calling pokemon pocket monsters see first off pocket monsters is japanese only if your not speaking japanese why would you use it and even if you were using japanese alot of people still call it pokemon.

whatever there are too many dumb questions here/opinions yours is at least reasonable, unlike the fags that say all of something is one way.

i happen to be born in Japan but i live in uk now cause of work i work for Bandai

Apr 15, 2011 2:57 PM

Jun 2009
tigermaskV said:
But they Dub Punny anime Like Azumanga or Lucky star all the Jokes are lost

the humor in both lucky star and azumanga daioh are filled with japanese puns, puns that not many people outside of japan are gonna get, so of course some of them would get lost in translation because if it was still kept in the english dub, not a lot of people would get them.
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Apr 15, 2011 3:00 PM
Mar 2011
but thay were kept in

Apr 15, 2011 3:12 PM

Jun 2009
tigermaskV said:
but thay were kept in

i guess it's to stay close to the original script, but a majority of the time the puns are changed so that they'd be more easier to understand.
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Apr 15, 2011 3:17 PM
Mar 2011
at Lest Dubbers have Not Changed a Full name of of the Anime any more like thay did with Golion or mecha Go GO GO or what Saban did to Super Sentai Metal Heros and Kamen Rider

Apr 15, 2011 3:21 PM

Apr 2011
Mostly Subbed I think the japanese voices match really well English just sounds weird but reading is a pain sometimes wish I can understand it :D
Apr 15, 2011 3:27 PM

Jul 2009
tigermaskV said:
at Lest Dubbers have Not Changed a Full name of of the Anime any more like thay did with Golion or mecha Go GO GO or what Saban did to Super Sentai Metal Heros and Kamen Rider

And would you mind telling us where Golion was more popular?
Apr 15, 2011 3:33 PM
Mar 2011
ARXLaevatein said:
tigermaskV said:

In Hong Kong and Philippines like all most early 80's Super Robots that were Licensed

Apr 15, 2011 3:39 PM

Jul 2009
tigermaskV said:
ARXLaevatein said:
tigermaskV said:

In Hong Kong and Philippines like all most early 80's Super Robots that were Licensed

But Google search results show that Voltron has way many more hits than Golion does.
Apr 15, 2011 3:42 PM
Mar 2011
ARXLaevatein said:
tigermaskV said:
ARXLaevatein said:
tigermaskV said:
at Lest Dubbers have Not Changed a Full name of of the Anime any more like thay did with Golion or mecha Go GO GO or what Saban
did to Super Sentai Metal Heros and Kamen Rider

But Google search results show that Voltron has way many more hits than Golion does.

Strange

Apr 15, 2011 4:27 PM

Apr 2010
Subbed. Japanes voices sounds much greater than the english voices. So yeahhh... Sub > Dub for me.
Apr 15, 2011 4:38 PM

Jul 2008
tigermaskV said:
i happen to be born in Japan but i live in uk now cause of work i work for Bandai

so because you work for Bandai in uk which doesn't exist (unless your talking about the toy company or Beez Entertainment) all those japanese people on pixiv are wrong.

Iam tired of arguing agaist sombody who uses things equivalent to the chewbacca defense. do your self a favor and reread all the stuff and think about it cause it won't make any sense.

btw what the hell are you talking about, the puns were changed in azumang daioh Iam reading the dub notes right now and it says stuff like, (this joke was changed because it was a pun)

Iam mean lets face it you can barely type on the keyboard claim that you dislike dub company but then say you work for one, clearly you're making stuff up or you're considered by many to be really dumb.
Apr 15, 2011 4:53 PM
Mar 2011
Bandai Is a Global Company i m a Licensing Team member for The Japanese Side so im over here for that reason

Its Funimation i dislike not all dubbers

Apr 15, 2011 5:18 PM
Nov 2008
Redfoxoffire said:
Onibokusu said:

I am pretty sure I recall hearing "Son Goku" more than once in DBZ's dub. It's been a long time, but I always knew that was his name, and I don't know how else I would have found out.

'Son Goku' has only been used in Dragon Ball Z Kai's dub, and it was only once. It was used in the more accurate speech Goku made after turning Super Saiyan, as opposed to the substituted (yet cooler sounding) 'I Am' speech (inspired by Superman).

tigermaskV said:

alot of The in anime Form the Original Dragonball so the first 5 arcs of the Manga Tkes it Que From Seiyuki

i Happen to Speak Mandarin so the Most Widely Held Translation of the Same Sun Wukong is Monkey King

FYI, Dragon Ball Z was localised before Dragon Ball. Hence name changes present in DBZ would have to be present in DB, so Son Goku's name was kept as Goku.

Sun Wukong is Traditional Chinese, not Mandarin. 'The Monkey King' is how he is referred to in the West, so I'm pretty sure it's a case of a translation of a translation.
no-thanksApr 15, 2011 5:31 PM
Apr 15, 2011 5:50 PM
Mar 2011
when spoken Traditional Chinese is closer to Mandarin than Cantonese

i can read Old H Traditional Han Chinese

Apr 15, 2011 6:11 PM

Jun 2008
Onibokusu said:
Redfoxoffire said:
Onibokusu said:

'Son Goku' has only been used in Dragon Ball Z Kai's dub, and it was only once. It was used in the more accurate speech Goku made after turning Super Saiyan, as opposed to the substituted (yet cooler sounding) 'I Am' speech (inspired by Superman).

Odd...Is there any way to find out for sure if it was or wasn't ever used without actually watching all the episodes? I know I heard it from somewhere, and I haven't watched a minute of DBZ Kai.
Apr 15, 2011 8:15 PM

Jul 2008
yeah suuure whatever.
anyways back to them pokemonz.
explain to me why somebody who "knows all about this" did not know that the popular way to spell pokemon is spelled ポケモン. not only that but also nobody calls it pocket monsters in english so why would you use the more obscure way that is only valid in japanese in english?
Ill tell you why you have a bias for Japan, so a large amount of you're opinions will be scewed. if we were talking japanese I wouldn't care at all if you called it pocket monsters but we aren't speaking japanese.

who gives a crap if satoshi's name was changed, all of the animation storywriting script voice acting ect. was all down the crapper because of his name was changed? why stop there we don't need stupid names that hold meaning to us english people like jigglypuff (a puff ball that is jiggly) we much rather have the meaningless to us english speakers name purin.

now let me ask you a impossible random mario question under your logic. Who is Koopa?
Apr 15, 2011 8:25 PM
Mar 2011
King Koopa
is Daimao

Apr 15, 2011 8:28 PM
Apr 2011
I'm actually glad they changed the names of pokemon/attack/names in Pokemon. No way in hell I'd watch something that makes no sense to me 90% of the time.
Apr 15, 2011 8:38 PM
Mar 2011
attack names in pocket monsters not so much
Digital monsters was bad for attack name changes

also they messed the Evolution scale
Baby
Child
Adult
Perfect
Ultimate

Mugen Cannon

Apr 15, 2011 9:18 PM

Jul 2009
These are trivial things you're talking about tigermaskV. If you think dubs are done terribly not because they change story narrative, character dynamics, and the like, but because they change or remove small trivia that add little more than a funny pun, then you have ridiculously high standards.
Apr 15, 2011 9:33 PM

Jun 2009
tigermaskV said:
Ousto said:

and always Have

Okay, I'm sorry but you're really starting to piss me off, its one thing to have your own opinion but its another thing to fanatically defend points that are misstated, wrong or just completely made up. You make some of the craziest claims I've seen in a while and are bashing anything non-japan. You claim you're in your early 20's yet have seen a year and a half worth of anime, anime thats crazy obscure and most people haven't watched, you claim to work for Bandai in the UK which would imply some sort of literacy in the English language which from looking at all your posts, is obviously lacking. I really get the feeling your trolling, and I can't be the only one who thinks this.
Apr 15, 2011 9:41 PM
Mar 2011
Jrittmayer said:
tigermaskV said:
Ousto said:

and always Have

Okay, I'm sorry but you're really starting to piss me off, its one thing to have your own opinion but its another thing to fanatically defend points that are misstated, wrong or just completely made up. You make some of the craziest claims I've seen in a while and are bashing anything non-japan. You claim you're in your early 20's yet have seen a year and a half worth of anime, anime thats crazy obscure and most people haven't watched, you claim to work for Bandai in the UK which would imply some sort of literacy in the English language which from looking at all your posts, is obviously lacking. I really get the feeling your trolling, and I can't be the only one who thinks this.

my anime choices are not Crazy or Obscure

its anime i Grew Up with

English is my 3rd language

Apr 15, 2011 10:44 PM
Oct 2010
Well, I'm not very picky I just want too hear the entire story, and get the most out of the original seris the way it was meant to be, if you will.

As long as the DUB version isn't overly irritating with the voices I can handle it, and has the original art, and everything. No blood blocked out, language, random things missing, or replaced.

Example: One Piece Sanji with a ciggerate, is a lollypop in DUB. I understand some think it will cause children too smoke, but it's just... something annoys me about that. ^_^
Apr 15, 2011 11:05 PM

Jun 2009
Jrittmayer said:
tigermaskV said:
Ousto said:

and always Have

You're not. I may be a pro sub guy, but this is ridiculous.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 15, 2011 11:23 PM

Jul 2008
tigermaskV said:
King Koopa
is Daimao

Daimao is his title not his name.
btw I wasn't talking about king koopa I was talking about koopa troopa.
ok so Iam done, to summarize your logic, if somebody asked you to pass them the pan you would pass them bread lol.
If sombody said they watch anime you would assume that means american stuff too, LOL. anime=!アニメ koopa=!クッパ  pan=! パン 

btw could you please answer the question I have asked about everytime.
explain to me why somebody who "knows all about this" did not know that the popular way to spell pokemon is spelled ポケモン. not only that but also nobody calls it pocket monsters in english so why would you use the more obscure way that is only valid in japanese in english?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (63) « First ... « 60 61 [62] 63 »

More topics from this board

» Am I the only one who's watched Tokyo Mew Mew

Jukemania - Yesterday

24 by AverageRiceFan »»
3 minutes ago

» What seasonal anime had disappointed you over time this season?

Zakatsuki_ - 2 hours ago

27 by Paul »»
8 minutes ago

» Anime with best sound tracks!?

l_Photon_l - 8 hours ago

16 by perseii »»
10 minutes ago

» Changes Over Time In The Way You Use MAL Ratings

Quadruple_Oi - Sep 20

47 by CaptainKenshiro »»
15 minutes ago

» Best tearjerking anime in the 2020's (there are any?)

Rob7 - Jul 9

47 by Rob7 »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.