Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 19, 2022 2:11 PM
Jan 2019
The previous few episodes weren't realw starThe previous few episodes weren't really doing it for me, but this one was the same high quality as the beginning of the series. glad it went out on a high note!
May 2, 2023 10:13 PM
May 2017
The ending wasn't that satisfying all because they didn't handle villains properly. But rest of the show, the reveal of Leyline, and remainder of the fights were well executed.
May 6, 2023 12:22 PM
Sep 2007
Last episode is actually 26, not 24.

Poor Melfina, she's been through a lot.

Overall, it was a fun series.
Jun 5, 2023 1:40 PM

Apr 2023
Easily one of the best sci fi anime ever to be made, and i would love to see this series make a come back one day its really just that amazing honestly.

Jun 22, 2023 8:37 AM
Sep 2016
Show started off strong, but yeah definitely didn't live up to my childhood nostalgia.
Oct 2, 2023 4:19 PM

Nov 2014
Totally meaningless unsatisfying nonsense, a fitting end to a remarkably weak show. This trash aired simultaneously with Cowboy Bebop, can only imagine how embarrassed the staff of Outlaw Star felt when they saw how massively outclassed they had been in every regard.
Jan 2, 3:01 PM
Dec 2019
honestly speaking i enjoyed this more than cowboy bebop...
Jan 19, 3:46 PM
Jan 2024
Awesome to watch, I had a good time watching this episode
May 12, 10:23 AM
Dec 2019
In both a positive and negative sense this show is extremely 90s. Obviously from 2024 the comparisons to Cowboy Bebop are inevitable and I think while Bebop is obviously better Outlaw Star does a lot differently that makes it enjoyable. That its mostly a frivolous nonsense show about a bunch of likeable idiots that don't really do anything meaningful is honestly to its benefit. Bebop is actually really well stitched together with the Vicious plot-line and the Galactic Leyline stuff in Outlaw Star doesn't carry the same weight. But that results in the dumb silly stuff standing out more and being the real character of the show. Honestly I think the biggest flaw of the show is that Suzuka is woefully underdeveloped. The rest of the crew has very strong personality even if their history and motivations aren't rock solid. Suzuka is just sword lady that hangs around for almost literally no reason.

It is also weird that the two specials are episode 25 and 26 and constitute the actual ending of the show.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Difference between "original" and remastered

andoRRR - Mar 11, 2015

1 by SolidAlloy »»
May 23, 9:30 AM

» Outlaw Star Beginning Narration...

StarSidereal - Apr 11, 2009

4 by SolidAlloy »»
May 23, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Outlaw Star Episode 20 Discussion

gohdan - May 25, 2010

21 by Loccon_Stratos »»
Apr 15, 3:37 PM

Poll: » Outlaw Star Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

gohdan - May 24, 2010

51 by Seabury »»
Mar 12, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Outlaw Star Episode 8 Discussion

gohdan - May 10, 2010

27 by Seabury »»
Feb 21, 4:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.