Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 15, 5:46 PM
May 2021
I swear to god if these people sit around in that god-damn conference room and talk one more time I’m going to lose it. I know all of this is important but if I wanted to watch a political discussion I would go to my town’s board meetings.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 15, 5:54 PM
Nov 2023
But seriously, that’s what this anime is about! Nobody’s forcing you to watch it…
Jun 15, 5:56 PM
May 2021
FutoiOtaku said:
But seriously, that’s what this anime is about! Nobody’s forcing you to watch it…

I watch this show because it had a good balance but this season has spent like 80% of its run time in that boring ass conference room
Jun 15, 6:06 PM
Nov 2023
The first season was pretty much setting up an advanced society of evolved monsters in the middle of nowhere, so the vibe was pretty solid I’ll agree, but in getting his nation accepted by the wider world with the aim of advancing society so that everyone can have an easier life there has to be negotiations and conflicts with a huge array of other nations and trade groups. Of course that includes planning and analysis. Without seeing that side of things the whole experience would be dumbed down to a conquest story like Overlord. That was excellent of course, but this has its own direction and what a few impatient viewers think will have no effect on the writing and production.
Jun 15, 6:20 PM
Jul 2022
FutoiOtaku said:
The first season was pretty much setting up an advanced society of evolved monsters in the middle of nowhere, so the vibe was pretty solid I’ll agree, but in getting his nation accepted by the wider world with the aim of advancing society so that everyone can have an easier life there has to be negotiations and conflicts with a huge array of other nations and trade groups. Of course that includes planning and analysis. Without seeing that side of things the whole experience would be dumbed down to a conquest story like Overlord. That was excellent of course, but this has its own direction and what a few impatient viewers think will have no effect on the writing and production.

Also I'm sure it's not as much as the source materials have and they're rated super high anyway.
Jun 15, 6:25 PM

May 2015
fr I get you
shit reminds me of the meetings at my job. I watch anime to forget about work ffs
Jun 15, 6:29 PM
Jul 2020
Skill issue... 🤭
Jun 15, 6:30 PM
Oct 2020
These discussions are as important as the actions
so if you are having any problems you can stop watching the show but don't meaninglessly criticize it.
Jun 15, 6:39 PM
Feb 2022
if you don't want to then don't watch it
Jun 15, 6:44 PM

Aug 2019
Chainsaw_Derp said:
I swear to god if these people sit around in that god-damn conference room and talk one more time I’m going to lose it. I know all of this is important but if I wanted to watch a political discussion I would go to my town’s board meetings.

Why are you watching this show?
Your favorites are all fighting anime on your profile. Slime doesn't focus on fights.
You should drop it right now because the rest of the season is going to be 99% talking, 1% joke fights that don't matter at all.
Jun 15, 6:49 PM
Dec 2019
Wow the attention span of this guy am I right 😂
Jun 15, 7:01 PM

Jul 2015
Shounen kids when story progression and worldbuilding happens instead of mindless action...
PiromyslJun 16, 5:55 PM

Jun 15, 7:42 PM
May 2021
Yaggamy said:
Chainsaw_Derp said:

Why are you watching this show?
Your favorites are all fighting anime on your profile. Slime doesn't focus on fights.
You should drop it right now because the rest of the season is going to be 99% talking, 1% joke fights that don't matter at all.

If what you’re telling me is true then yes I’ll probably drop this show cuz I’ll be bored out of my skull
Thanks for saving my time🙏
Jun 15, 7:43 PM
Aug 2019
it feels like there are serious budget issues with this season.
it's not good worldbuilding to stick all your characters in the same room and have them describe and re-describe what has happened and what is happening, and then cut to the bad guys doing the same thing, then back to rimuru. this is just lazy filler, and is taking 'tell don't show' to completely new levels. if they don't plan to take anyone out of the meeting rooms, make it a podcast or drama cd instead.
Jun 15, 8:10 PM
Jun 2016
Chainsaw_Derp said:

I feel u bruh. can't understand the people defending this shit. there's a reason this season's rating has dropped so much.
Jun 15, 8:14 PM
Jul 2022
it's a nation building slice of life isekai, what do you expect? the talking and character interactions are the main part of the series
Jun 15, 8:32 PM
Mar 2023
Listen man, the conference tells you what is happening in the background, and if they don't do the conference thing you won't know what happen to that place and this place. And I know even some of you will say the manga is better if they don't have the whole conference thing!!!!
Jun 15, 8:35 PM
Mar 2023
If they don't have the conference you'll be confused, and if they have the conference you'll be annoyed is basically the round up of some of you. While some people like me is OKAY with the whole conference thing.....
Jun 15, 8:57 PM
Jun 2016
DoubleDeck said:
Listen man, the conference tells you what is happening in the background, and if they don't do the conference thing you won't know what happen to that place and this place. And I know even some of you will say the manga is better if they don't have the whole conference thing!!!!

can't they just actually show us what is happening in the background instead of telling us what happened in the background?
Jun 15, 9:01 PM
Mar 2023
AMAN2410 said:
DoubleDeck said:

can't they just actually show us what is happening in the background instead of telling us what happened in the background?

Isn't that what they're doing while doing the conference?
Jun 15, 9:11 PM
Mar 2023
AMAN2410 said:
DoubleDeck said:

Also saving budget for the epic fights is good isn't it?
Jun 15, 9:14 PM

Jan 2021
bro afraid of words.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Jun 15, 9:17 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to AMAN2410
Chainsaw_Derp said:

I feel u bruh. can't understand the people defending this shit. there's a reason this season's rating has dropped so much.
@AMAN2410 did you just not watch the second season or something? this exact same thing happened with season 2 aswell. no clue why you acting like this meeting stuff is new.
Jun 15, 9:18 PM
Mar 2023
Cielord said:
bro afraid of words.

Wdym? Also nice profile pic.....
Jun 15, 9:20 PM
Mar 2023
arc1only said:
@AMAN2410 did you just not watch the second season or something? this exact same thing happened with season 2 aswell. no clue why you acting like this meeting stuff is new.

RIGHTTTTTT!?!?!??!
Jun 15, 9:23 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Please drop it, no one is forcing you to watch it.

I hope there will be more conferences in later episodes :)

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jun 15, 9:53 PM
Jul 2021
Chainsaw_Derp said:

Stick to shounen little guy
Jun 15, 9:57 PM
Apr 2024
...why does this thread topic always pop up on my phone? It's intrusive and petty, plus it keeps repeating itself under a different name... 💀
Jun 15, 10:22 PM

Jan 2021
DoubleDeck said:
Cielord said:
bro afraid of words.

thanks for the compliment, and i mean what i said.

people who criticize the series for the reasons as the op. can't handle "too many" words if you took the time to check their list, you would see they mainly like battle focused series. (which liking such series, isn't inherently a bad thing. i myself have many such series i like.) i just know they never touched a novel, light novel or visual novel, cause "too many" words 😂😂😂
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Jun 15, 10:32 PM
Jun 2016
DoubleDeck said:
AMAN2410 said:

Also saving budget for the epic fights is good isn't it?

if there are epic fights coming, I won't mind the long conferences each episode but some people told me there won't be any major fights this season.
Jun 15, 10:33 PM
Jun 2016
DoubleDeck said:
AMAN2410 said:

Isn't that what they're doing while doing the conference?

telling about what happened and actually showing what is happening are 2 different things
Jun 15, 10:37 PM
Jun 2016
arc1only said:

season 2 has an average rating of 8.35, while this season rating is dropping with each episode and currently stands on 7.99. I'll say season 2 has much more to show than this season. season 2 was much better than this season. at least have a logical excuse if you want to defend this season. don't just blabber anything.
Jun 15, 10:38 PM
Jun 2016
Cielord said:
DoubleDeck said:

thanks for the compliment, and i mean what i said.

people who criticize the series for the reasons as the op. can't handle "too many" words if you took the time to check their list, you would see they mainly like battle focused series. (which liking such series, isn't inherently a bad thing. i myself have many such series i like.) i just know they never touched a novel, light novel or visual novel, cause "too many" words 😂😂😂

the continuous drop in this season ratings proves that this season is not that good as some people like you are claiming it to be. by far the worst season yet.
Jun 15, 10:43 PM
Mar 2022
AMAN2410 said:
arc1only said:

season 2 has an average rating of 8.35, while this season rating is dropping with each episode and currently stands on 7.99. I'll say season 2 has much more to show than this season. season 2 was much better than this season. at least have a logical excuse if you want to defend this season. don't just blabber anything.

did you even bother reading my comment? yk a solid chunk of season 2 was straight up just meetings in an outside Pavilion, right?
Jun 15, 10:50 PM
Jun 2016
arc1only said:
AMAN2410 said:

did you even bother reading my comment? yk a solid chunk of season 2 was straight up just meetings in an outside Pavilion, right?

season 2 also introduced some major characters like diablo, it showed us all the demon lords. it was not just yapping, their was some action as well some gr8 characters introduction. this season, after 10 episodes, not a single good character has been introduced just constant yapping. want to judge a season with its predecessors just check the ratings. At least have some common courtesy of accepting the fact that this season is not that good as u claim it to be.
Jun 15, 10:54 PM
Nov 2023
thisiszihanbd said:
so if you are having any problems you can stop watching the show but don't meaninglessly criticize it.

I'd probably say they are more important tbh
Jun 15, 11:02 PM
Oct 2020
SirCh1ppington said:
thisiszihanbd said:

I think discussions are equally important bcz many parts are not adapted so an explanation is important, You should be grateful that they are willing to explain for viewers unlike some anime.
Jun 15, 11:05 PM
Mar 2022
AMAN2410 said:
arc1only said:

season 2 also introduced some major characters like diablo, it showed us all the demon lords. it was not just yapping, their was some action as well some gr8 characters introduction. this season, after 10 episodes, not a single good character has been introduced just constant yapping. want to judge a season with its predecessors just check the ratings. At least have some common courtesy of accepting the fact that this season is not that good as u claim it to be.

season 2 has 24 episodes for all of that. almost 8 episodes were just straight meetings. this season is only on episode 11 and the meeting part is mainly over now, this is litterly the same format as season 2. you are just biased because you watched season 2 in one sitting most likely, meanwhile season 3 isn't even halfway done yet
Jun 15, 11:05 PM
Jun 2016
thisiszihanbd said:
SirCh1ppington said:

I think discussions are equally important bcz many parts are not adapted so an explanation is important, You should be grateful that they are willing to explain for viewers unlike some anime.

I would've appreciated it more if they adapted those parts instead of just explaining about them in those meetings. Just calculate how many episodes of this season were just meetings and nothing else. conferences are important, I won't deny that, but around 6 episodes of this were conferences out of 11. that's not good.
Jun 15, 11:06 PM
Nov 2023
AMAN2410 said:
arc1only said:

your acting like a 8 out of 10 is terrible🤣🤣👍 it's probably the best isekai out right now nothing can really top it. shadow is the only show that comes close. 8 out of 20 for an isekai is a 10 out 10 in my book considering some of the shit we get
Jun 15, 11:07 PM
Jun 2016
arc1only said:
AMAN2410 said:

season 2 has 24 episodes for all of that. almost 8 episodes were just straight meetings. this season is only on episode 11 and the meeting part is mainly over now, this is litterly the same format as season 2. you are just biased because you watched season 2 in one sitting most likely, meanwhile season 3 isn't even halfway done yet

8 out of 24 in season 2. I think this season, almost half of it, was meetings. can you see the ratio, or do I have to calculate it for you ?
Jun 15, 11:08 PM
Jun 2016
SirCh1ppington said:
AMAN2410 said:

your acting like a 8 out of 10 is terrible🤣🤣👍 it's probably the best isekai out right now nothing can really top it. shadow is the only show that comes close. 8 out of 20 for an isekai is a 10 out 10 in my book considering some of the shit we get

Best isekai right now 🤣🤣🤣 mushkou tensai and konusuba are also airing this season FYI.
Jun 15, 11:08 PM
May 2021
AMAN2410 said:
SirCh1ppington said:

Best isekai right now 🤣🤣🤣 mushkou tensai and konusuba are also airing this season FYI.

Fax (character limit)
Jun 15, 11:10 PM
Mar 2022
AMAN2410 said:
arc1only said:

8 out of 24 in season 2. I think this season, almost half of it, was meetings. can you see the ratio, or do I have to calculate it for you ?

have you just not watched the past 3 episodes? bc they have mainly been action dude. so far this season isn't perfect or anything but it's a pretty alright watch. after this season its mainly just going to be the absolute peak of slime. this arc is the weakest of the bunch imo. but after this season shit really goes crazy.
Jun 15, 11:12 PM
Nov 2023
konosuba's characters are as one dimensional as you can get and Mushoku Tensei just had an arc where erectile dysfunction was the main plot point 🤣🤣🤣 you can't say that's better then slime
Jun 15, 11:12 PM
Jun 2016
SirCh1ppington said:
AMAN2410 said:

is this really your dropped anime list, death note, Dr stone, naruto, re zero, youjo senkai, jjk s2, jojos Bizarre Adventure season 1 and aot ?? now I know ur taste in anime 🤣🤣🤣🤣 of course, you'll like slime season 3.
AMAN2410Jun 15, 11:15 PM
Jun 15, 11:13 PM
Jun 2016
arc1only said:
AMAN2410 said:

have you just not watched the past 3 episodes? bc they have mainly been action dude. so far this season isn't perfect or anything but it's a pretty alright watch. after this season its mainly just going to be the absolute peak of slime. this arc is the weakest of the bunch imo. but after this season shit really goes crazy.

3 out of 11. I just wanted to know and u said it that this arc is the weakest arc of this show. some people are straight up denying it. if it gets better from here I'm all in.
Jun 15, 11:18 PM
Nov 2023
arc1only said:
AMAN2410 said:

trueeee this arcs main focus is to set the stage for the next one
Jun 15, 11:21 PM
Jun 2016
SirCh1ppington said:
arc1only said:

trueeee this arcs main focus is to set the stage for the next one

I've seen your dropped anime list. I ain't believing a single thing u say. clearly, your taste in anime is shit.
Jun 15, 11:21 PM
May 2021
arc1only said:
AMAN2410 said:

The action this season sucked because the church guys put up like no fight
Rimuru and his posse are too strong now and it really robs a lot of the tension and satisfaction from the action
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Let Me Be Clear

Chainsaw_Derp - Jun 22

20 by PrG32 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 14

119 by white_scooter »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21

142 by Falcolens »»
12 hours ago

» 2 people chatting ( 1 2 )

AMAN2410 - Jun 21

57 by NTAD »»
Jun 24, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 26

126 by Vyse_Sohma »»
Jun 24, 8:54 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.