Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 17, 12:54 AM

Feb 2018
MY GOD! ALL THE JUICE COMPANIES ARE SELLING US APPLE JUICE ONLY! THEY JUST MIX IN IT ALL JUICES! :(

What do you think about this? Does this effect you in anyway?
Resign? 🕊➤Yes / No Resign? Yes / ⚔➤No

Apr 17, 12:56 AM

Mar 2008
You never read the ingredients labels?
Apr 17, 12:59 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to traed
You never read the ingredients labels?
@traed Not always. Sometimes. Companies should just label them better! Label them all as just different flavored apple juices! Instead of just mentioning more than 80% apple juice in the ingredients.

Apr 17, 1:05 AM

Sep 2016
That's not even a secret, also I don't care about it because:
  • apple juice tastes good anyway
  • I almost exclusively drink clean tap water
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Apr 17, 2:35 AM

Mar 2018
idc - as long as juice is in a juice box, i'll drink it.

just a little eepy
Apr 17, 2:36 AM

Feb 2020
Well, I like apple juice, so I guess I don't really mind.
Apr 17, 2:43 AM

May 2013
They must hail from planet Green Apple Nutsakcs where only the granny apple smiths can survive.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Apr 17, 4:07 AM

Dec 2015
"No added sugar" Is such a bait for those unfamiliar with natural sugars such as sucrose, glucose and more [I ain't that knowledgable of chemistry to list more than these 2]

But here's the apple juice is more natural, because Poland is 3rd place worldwide when it comes to producing Apples. So Apple juice here is more natural than in other countries.
As example I'll take 2 brands of Polish apple juices and check their ingredients:
Tymbark - 100% apple juice from concentrated apple juice, Vitamin C, sugars [natural from apples] and carbohydrates [also natural from apples].
Tarczyn - Literally the same.

Is it true? I don't know, nor care.

I don't know if there would be the same results if I would take a brand which I don't know which isn't Polish like idk Lipton or somethin like that.

Also I don't care because:
I don't drink juices
I mainly drink Coca Cola [yes I know what's in there, I am not a fanatic who's gonna pretend to be 100% healthy follower]

Apr 22, 5:03 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to Zettaiken
"No added sugar" Is such a bait for those unfamiliar with natural sugars such as sucrose, glucose and more [I ain't that knowledgable of chemistry to list more than these 2]

But here's the apple juice is more natural, because Poland is 3rd place worldwide when it comes to producing Apples. So Apple juice here is more natural than in other countries.
As example I'll take 2 brands of Polish apple juices and check their ingredients:
Tymbark - 100% apple juice from concentrated apple juice, Vitamin C, sugars [natural from apples] and carbohydrates [also natural from apples].
Tarczyn - Literally the same.

Is it true? I don't know, nor care.

I don't know if there would be the same results if I would take a brand which I don't know which isn't Polish like idk Lipton or somethin like that.

Also I don't care because:
I don't drink juices
I mainly drink Coca Cola [yes I know what's in there, I am not a fanatic who's gonna pretend to be 100% healthy follower]

Maybe it's an industry standard to add apple juice to all juices. Otherwise the production costs for making 100% juice would be too much and competition that use apple juice take market share with more profit margin. I am not sure.

I mainly drink cocacola and sprite too

Apr 22, 11:53 AM

Jul 2013
And apple juice looks like pee hehehehe
Apr 29, 9:47 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
Well, apple juice is pretty good if I do say so myself.

More topics from this board

» Halloween month

RuneRem - Oct 1, 2023

42 by Daviljoe193 »»
4 minutes ago

» no tracking list for western webtoons

louminis - 1 hour ago

1 by Exhumatika »»
33 minutes ago

» How Do You Respond to Anti-Feline Purropaganda?

KittenCuddler - Sep 27

12 by KittenCuddler »»
39 minutes ago

» How comfortable would you be as a team manager?

Sad - Yesterday

12 by Nette »»
46 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you glad you were born?

Shizuna - Yesterday

39 by RainyEvenings »»
48 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.