Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 11, 2023 12:12 AM
Oct 2022
Bleach fans have got together after the harassment of the staff to showcase that they werent responsible for that

Currently the series is trending with #Thank_you_to_all_bleach_Staff,#Kubo ,#TYBW
The hatters took a massive L on this one
NkocySep 11, 2023 12:26 AM
Sep 11, 2023 12:39 AM

Aug 2014
Uhm, say what now?
Sep 11, 2023 12:43 AM

Jun 2016
I'm completely out of the loop on this one.
Nkocy said:

Why? Hats are nice.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Sep 11, 2023 12:48 AM
May 2023
Anyone else just confused?
Sep 11, 2023 12:49 AM
May 2023
GTRaijin said:
Uhm, say what now?

Im stealing that pic
Sep 11, 2023 1:03 AM
May 2021
Nkocy said:
Bleach fans have got together after the harassment of the staff to showcase that they werent responsible for that

Currently the series is trending with #Thank_you_to_all_bleach_Staff,#Kubo ,#TYBW

These haters are such clowns for real
Sep 11, 2023 1:25 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to Dabbingpotato
@Dabbingpotato check currently now on twitter some fandom tried to attack the animators of bleach tybw anime so that they would leave bleach but somehow the fan retaliated in a good way
Sep 11, 2023 1:26 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to GTRaijin
Uhm, say what now?
@GTRaijin some ppl sent death threats to bleach tybw arc animators the bleach fans werent happy
Sep 11, 2023 1:27 AM
May 2023
Cba to go to twitter rn, why r they hating anyways?
Sep 11, 2023 1:29 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to Apratim
Nkocy said:

These haters are such clowns for real
@Apratim yep a certain fandom i wont mention did that one of our tybw arc key animators nearly abandoned the project

Castlevania director supported what the bleach fandom did😂the way they handled the hate
Sep 11, 2023 1:39 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to Dabbingpotato
@Dabbingpotato hatters i tell they are annoyed abt how studio peirot did their anime dirty but somehow bleach got a faithful adaptation
Sep 11, 2023 2:02 AM
Jun 2020
Dabbingpotato said:

Basically some weirdos are harassing the staff cause they don’t like the approach they’re taking with TYBW. It’s extremely cringe and some staff members have even tweeted that if it continues it might discourage some members enough to leave the production team in the future.

Thankfully actual fans are using the hashtag OP mentioned to show their love & support for the series. Hopefully it’ll drown out the negativity.
Sep 11, 2023 2:09 AM
Mar 2023
why are they hating bleach tho??
Sep 11, 2023 2:11 AM
Mar 2023
treejoh said:
Dabbingpotato said:

Basically some weirdos are harassing the staff cause they don’t like the approach they’re taking with TYBW. It’s extremely cringe and some staff members have even tweeted that if it continues it might discourage some members enough to leave the production team in the future.

Thankfully actual fans are using the hashtag OP mentioned to show their love & support for the series. Hopefully it’ll drown out the negativity.

ohhhhh,these clowns donot know how to animate and making thier complaints about animation lol
Shinpei106Sep 11, 2023 2:19 AM
Sep 11, 2023 3:45 AM
Oct 2020
Dabbingpotato said:

me. what happened im curious 🤨
Sep 11, 2023 3:57 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to rawee_we
Dabbingpotato said:

me. what happened im curious 🤨
@Awuura read our previous comments or go to twitter
Sep 11, 2023 5:14 AM
May 2023
treejoh said:
Dabbingpotato said:

Lol i honestly wonder how many of those are new anime watchers
Sep 11, 2023 5:23 AM
Jan 2023
any context? i don't get this
Sep 11, 2023 7:11 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to Dabbingpotato
treejoh said:
Dabbingpotato said:

Lol i honestly wonder how many of those are new anime watchers
@Dabbingpotato the good thing is that they werent even bleach fans
Sep 11, 2023 7:21 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
I was totally at loss of what is happening with Bleach

After reading the previous comment about what's happening, welp as expected of ungrateful fans.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 11, 2023 8:32 AM
Nov 2022
Dabbingpotato said:

bleach staff reports that they will leave the project after they get trolled.. idk more about this
Sep 11, 2023 8:43 AM

Aug 2019
At first I assumed people were just pissed off about Giselle being a trap, but it seems like people are angry about the adaptation in general? If that's the case then I agree with them because this cour has been utter crap and the animation in general has been so mediocre that it's bordered on embarrassing when you compare it to the first cour. Add to that how they rushed Kenpachi's fight with Gremmy and the fact that we got a freaking recap episode like 2 weeks ago, and I can't help but feel annoyed by the studio as well.

However, I do not condone harassing the staff on social media. I don't see what good that does; if some of the staff do leave because of this incident, then it'll negatively affect the anime's production and it'll get even worse moving forward.
Sep 11, 2023 8:53 AM
May 2023
Early_Morning said:
At first I assumed people were just pissed off about Giselle being a trap, but it seems like people are angry about the adaptation in general? If that's the case then I agree with them because this cour has been utter crap and the animation in general has been so mediocre that it's bordered on embarrassing when you compare it to the first cour. Add to that how they rushed Kenpachi's fight with Gremmy and the fact that we got a freaking recap episode like 2 weeks ago, and I can't help but feel annoyed by the studio as well.

However, I do not condone harassing the staff on social media. I don't see what good that does; if some of the staff do leave because of this incident, then it'll negatively affect the anime's production and it'll get even worse moving forward.

Ngl im still confused as to why ppl angry that giselle a trap, it doesnt make any difference to the plot.

Lol if theres something worth screaming abt in that ep it should be seeing yoruichi once again
Sep 11, 2023 8:58 AM

Jul 2012
Reply to Dabbingpotato
Early_Morning said:

Ngl im still confused as to why ppl angry that giselle a trap, it doesnt make any difference to the plot.

Lol if theres something worth screaming abt in that ep it should be seeing yoruichi once again
@Dabbingpotato Nah, what happened is that some imbeciles on Twitter started nitpicking some few seconds of animation that looked off (compared to the highly consistent production the whole thing have for the most part), which would get easily fixed in the Blu-Ray anyway, much like they did with Season 1 (which was equally as consistent).

This happened in season 1 too, it's just a repeat that got headlines this time around, it has little to do with the content on itself, but with animation.
Sep 11, 2023 9:13 AM
May 2023
Danpmss said:
@Dabbingpotato Nah, what happened is that some imbeciles on Twitter started nitpicking some few seconds of animation that looked off (compared to the highly consistent production the whole thing have for the most part), which would get easily fixed in the Blu-Ray anyway, much like they did with Season 1 (which was equally as consistent).

This happened in season 1 too, it's just a repeat that got headlines this time around, it has little to do with the content on itself, but with animation.

Oh i see, but surely thats just a minor issue isn’t, i didnt notice any dramatic change in the animation when i watched the ep, (then again that couldve just be me, is managed to watch it in 1080p)
Sep 11, 2023 10:05 AM

Mar 2013
Harassment of what exactly?

Nvm, I already read the others' replies.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 11, 2023 1:10 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to MUGIWARA_0001
Dabbingpotato said:

bleach staff reports that they will leave the project after they get trolled.. idk more about this
@MUGIWARA_0001 nah he didnt say he will leave-after the positive feedback from fans one of the animators came out saying he will put more effort in bleach from now on-multiple of them have mentioned their appreciation for finaly being acknowledged for their hard work

What you ppl dont understand is that they have the tight schedule-13 episode in every six months
Sep 11, 2023 2:46 PM

Dec 2015
I've heard of it on Discord of Flame + Jaymes video such disgusting and these people are not "Fans".

They complain about animation which is nice, very nice to be specific in Cour 1 and 2, with some obvious flaws, let's be real there are no anime without a flaw. It reminds me of Harassment on Mappa when AOT S4 aired...
Effects, CGI, Music, Sound, Background [god-tier] and everything else, you can see the real effort put there, they deserve to hear compliments and good words, not the harassment of fake ass fans who has nothing to do with the people who are truly a fans, after all Bleach was known to be trashed over and I wouldn't be surprised if those scums would still do that out of a habit.

The approach is also good, some scenes are even better than in original source material, those people has been affected by Tousen's Bankai and has lost the senses of Taste, Smell, Hearing and Seeing...

Even Yugen who hasn't worked on the newest episode from what I know got harassed mainly because DBZ Imran posted an initial video and credited him with his twitter on the video which also ended in attack.
Sep 12, 2023 2:18 AM
Apr 2023
LOL just turn off option to comment like MAPPA
Sep 12, 2023 4:03 AM
Oct 2022
Reply to Igi2137
LOL just turn off option to comment like MAPPA
@Igi2137 they are attacking their personal accounts tho
Sep 12, 2023 1:06 PM

Aug 2019
Reply to Zettaiken
I've heard of it on Discord of Flame + Jaymes video such disgusting and these people are not "Fans".

They complain about animation which is nice, very nice to be specific in Cour 1 and 2, with some obvious flaws, let's be real there are no anime without a flaw. It reminds me of Harassment on Mappa when AOT S4 aired...
Effects, CGI, Music, Sound, Background [god-tier] and everything else, you can see the real effort put there, they deserve to hear compliments and good words, not the harassment of fake ass fans who has nothing to do with the people who are truly a fans, after all Bleach was known to be trashed over and I wouldn't be surprised if those scums would still do that out of a habit.

The approach is also good, some scenes are even better than in original source material, those people has been affected by Tousen's Bankai and has lost the senses of Taste, Smell, Hearing and Seeing...

Even Yugen who hasn't worked on the newest episode from what I know got harassed mainly because DBZ Imran posted an initial video and credited him with his twitter on the video which also ended in attack.
@Zettaiken Did you just call the backgrounds "god-tier"? The background is literally just a red sky and the same building designs over and over again in every episode since the second invasion started. Also all of the CGI in this series has been mediocre and almost as cheap-looking as Chainsaw Man's CGI, and most of the music is just remixed from the original Bleach series anyway, so it's a bit funny to me that we've gotten to the point of having to praise a bunch of remixes just to say something nice about this adaptation.

Also I'm sorry, but claiming that folks who complain about the anime are "fake ass fans" is preposterous. People have a right to criticize an anime if they find flaws in it, and I don't like the implication that to be a real fan one has to constantly compliment the anime or its production staff.
Sep 12, 2023 2:54 PM

Dec 2015
Reply to Early_Morning
@Zettaiken Did you just call the backgrounds "god-tier"? The background is literally just a red sky and the same building designs over and over again in every episode since the second invasion started. Also all of the CGI in this series has been mediocre and almost as cheap-looking as Chainsaw Man's CGI, and most of the music is just remixed from the original Bleach series anyway, so it's a bit funny to me that we've gotten to the point of having to praise a bunch of remixes just to say something nice about this adaptation.

Also I'm sorry, but claiming that folks who complain about the anime are "fake ass fans" is preposterous. People have a right to criticize an anime if they find flaws in it, and I don't like the implication that to be a real fan one has to constantly compliment the anime or its production staff.
@Early_Morning
By Backgrounds I meant the environment, take a look at Karakura town, take a look at Soul Society panorama, take a look at the enviroment during Gremmy vs Zaraki, take a look at enviroment when it is raining in this new episode from above.
CGI is barely used mainly for mass characters ex. Yamamoto's bankai, As Nodt eyes [it looked nice], Hollows at Karakura, Zombies, Komamura's bankai [it was expected] while CSM from what I knew had CGI even in normal conversations.
There are few new music, instead of remixes. Remixes stills sound good. [Stern Ritter themed music are new]

I don't say that people have no rights to critisize but there is a difference in making a critique and saying it in public, and by harassing and literally saying threats toward people who are doing just their jobs, would you still do your job if people would constantly harass you even if you did all you were told to do?
[I am seeing the flaws and sometimes I will complain about it but I don't type to idk Taguchi that I will kill him... There is a huge difference in this]

Aswell as I haven't said that to be a fan you need to compliment everything, to be a fan is to be dedicate and accept the flaws despite them existing which I've said in few other threads quite a time ago.
Sep 13, 2023 2:44 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to Early_Morning

@Early_Morning Chainsaw Man had mostly great CG throughout all of it's run. It's not "cheap" my ass.
Sep 13, 2023 2:45 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to Zettaiken
@Early_Morning
By Backgrounds I meant the environment, take a look at Karakura town, take a look at Soul Society panorama, take a look at the enviroment during Gremmy vs Zaraki, take a look at enviroment when it is raining in this new episode from above.
CGI is barely used mainly for mass characters ex. Yamamoto's bankai, As Nodt eyes [it looked nice], Hollows at Karakura, Zombies, Komamura's bankai [it was expected] while CSM from what I knew had CGI even in normal conversations.
There are few new music, instead of remixes. Remixes stills sound good. [Stern Ritter themed music are new]

I don't say that people have no rights to critisize but there is a difference in making a critique and saying it in public, and by harassing and literally saying threats toward people who are doing just their jobs, would you still do your job if people would constantly harass you even if you did all you were told to do?
[I am seeing the flaws and sometimes I will complain about it but I don't type to idk Taguchi that I will kill him... There is a huge difference in this]

Aswell as I haven't said that to be a fan you need to compliment everything, to be a fan is to be dedicate and accept the flaws despite them existing which I've said in few other threads quite a time ago.
@Zettaiken "From what I knew"? I advise you to actually watch the anime itself, then, because it did not. It's just a bunch of dumbasses who can't even see 5 seconds of a character moving that goes beyond mouth flaps that they'll immediately start calling it "rotoscoped" or "CG".
Sep 13, 2023 2:54 PM

Dec 2015
Reply to Oongbuh
@Zettaiken "From what I knew"? I advise you to actually watch the anime itself, then, because it did not. It's just a bunch of dumbasses who can't even see 5 seconds of a character moving that goes beyond mouth flaps that they'll immediately start calling it "rotoscoped" or "CG".
@Oongbuh I know that you're telling to other, I do know that CG is not cheap x)

I've seen the whole Bleach TYBW several times, I do know what I am writing about. If you're speaking about CSM which got mentioned than I am not going to watch it and I am not interested, I've seen enough of clips to know that I am not going to like it. Also I do know what Rotoscopy is x) which also isn't a negative... if it's executed correctly.
Sep 13, 2023 3:45 PM

Dec 2015
@Igi2137 I haven't said that CSM is worse I've said when it had "Cgi" from what people were compleining on MAL forums when CSM was airing x).

And by saying that I'm not gonna like it, doesn't mean that it is a bad anime, it just doesn't appeal to me by anything which I've already seen through photos/clips/other media, same goes for One Piece.
Sep 13, 2023 3:53 PM

Dec 2015
Reply to Zettaiken

@Igi2137
It would be good if you would at least notice what I have written in this thread.

Zettaiken said:
Effects, CGI, Music, Sound, Background [god-tier] and everything else, you can see the real effort put there,

So you wanna say that every single person who tries to do their job, which in eyes of community who hasn't even tried on their own that particular job and with 0 experience they think it looks "bad", and just because of that the staff deserve to be harassed?

Bruh, I'd rather not say what I think about it.
Sep 13, 2023 4:23 PM

Dec 2015
@Igi2137

Yes cause I've seen these clips and I didn't like it, remember that a cgi is not equal to cgi. Like Full CGI anime, Black Rock Shooter Dawn was bad, while Levius was good, both of them are full cgi, aswell as Trigun Stampede from whic I've seen only clips and all of them looked incredible. Same goes to scenes with little cgi.

Well I've tried some of these programs for CGi stuff and these are actually hard, aswell as from what I've read/heard it is more expensive [or at least used to] than normal animating. [Maybe studios aim into it as it is the "future" right now it looks 50/50, in 10 years it might look very good.
Sep 13, 2023 5:51 PM

Dec 2015
@Igi2137

I don't know, it isn't good don't take me wrong, it was at least "stylish".

Personally I would say the Shinigami Zombies from newest episode are the worst for now, the best are effects [Effects and stuff like that are also in CGI] or environment such as buildings etc. they are also made in CGI and it look good, as long as you don't pause the episode it isn't that easy to notice.
Or also the Quincy Soldats when they first appeared in cour 1 were also not that pleasent for eyes.
Sep 13, 2023 7:45 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to Zettaiken
@Igi2137

I don't know, it isn't good don't take me wrong, it was at least "stylish".

Personally I would say the Shinigami Zombies from newest episode are the worst for now, the best are effects [Effects and stuff like that are also in CGI] or environment such as buildings etc. they are also made in CGI and it look good, as long as you don't pause the episode it isn't that easy to notice.
Or also the Quincy Soldats when they first appeared in cour 1 were also not that pleasent for eyes.
@Zettaiken deserved harassment W
Sep 13, 2023 10:35 PM
Nov 2022
Reply to Early_Morning

@Early_Morning i accept this point and it's correct ✅
Sep 13, 2023 10:59 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to Bhanu_LAW_196K1A
@Early_Morning i accept this point and it's correct ✅
@Bhanu_LAW_196K1A bcs u are a hater obviously you will like this cr.p
Sep 13, 2023 11:04 PM
Oct 2022
Reply to Early_Morning

@Early_Morning dude stop spamming this comment everywhere instead of criticism this looks like plain hate

And secondly no ppl arent angry abt this adaptation it wasnt even the bleach fans who attacked the animators plus Quilge vs ichigo was the worst fight in these 2 cours from animation to pacing etc-that was cour 1-consistency wise cour 2 is better
Sep 16, 2023 6:01 PM

May 2014
Reply to Zettaiken

@Zettaiken Could not said it any better. So true, these people that send death threats over a simple fictional show is not fans. They are almost criminals.
Nov 21, 2023 3:01 AM
Nov 2022
Reply to Nkocy
@Bhanu_LAW_196K1A bcs u are a hater obviously you will like this cr.p
@Nkocy Bleach TYBW was bad
Dec 28, 2023 6:25 PM
Nov 2022
Reply to Early_Morning

@Early_Morning i had problem with the adaptation and I didn't liked it much and series director involvement is also very less

More topics from this board

» Taguchi and Hara interview (yes this is technically kinda Bleach-related)

Ryuseishun - Dec 11, 2023

10 by Ryuseishun »»
Jul 10, 10:33 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

228 by addictedtoliving »»
Jun 27, 6:17 PM

» Lets talk about the personalities of the quiences

HardcoreHeld - Jun 25

12 by HardcoreHeld »»
Jun 26, 8:58 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

294 by Kuroko12rt »»
Jun 23, 6:56 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

180 by icyicy00 »»
Jun 23, 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.