Forums
New
Sep 16, 2023 7:35 PM

Jun 2022
Help Thread for the Badge Event!
Don't post your bingo card here. Post it in the other thread

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I edit the bingo card image?
  • Desktop (web): You can use an online image editor like Canva, BeFunky, or Photopea.
  • Desktop (app): MS paint should work just fine, or use Gimp, Photoshop, or Paint.net for more features.
  • Mobile: BeFunky has both iOS and Android apps.

Where do I upload my image?
  • Use an image hosting site like imgur.com, upload to SNS like Twitter, or post it to a friend on Discord.

My image isn't appearing in the forum post

Stamp Rally Photopea Tutorial
See how to edit the Stamp Rally in Photopea, and then how to upload and post it in the Badge Event thread.

Photopea is a free graphic editing site, it works on pretty much any device that has a web browser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkF5QyDs8Tg

by @Shishio-kun

Photopea:
https://www.photopea.com/

Postimages:
https://postimages.org/

The overlays I made for the tips in the video:
https://imgur.com/8cpW9YT.png
https://imgur.com/SMiP8AL.png
Shishio-kunSep 23, 2023 9:12 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 18, 2023 9:15 PM
Nov 2016
i got 2 tickets from same event (Whose Clothes Are Those?). will it be counted as separately?
My Candies:
Sep 19, 2023 2:39 PM

Jun 2016
Hello, I have a problem with posting the event card image: even after adding .png/.jpg/jpeg at the end of the URL, the image still doesn't appear in the forum post.
Am I doing something wrong? I've never done something like this before, so can someone help me?
Sep 20, 2023 10:04 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to Rin_Swift
Hello, I have a problem with posting the event card image: even after adding .png/.jpg/jpeg at the end of the URL, the image still doesn't appear in the forum post.
Am I doing something wrong? I've never done something like this before, so can someone help me?
@Rin_Swift I was having the same problem as you I was adding .png .jpg and .jped, and as you guessed it that also didn't work for me so I'm going to tell you what I did. I uploaded the image on Discord and copy the link from Discord and it worked and now my image officially appear in the forum
Sep 20, 2023 10:21 AM

Jun 2016
Reply to MysticJaysan
@Rin_Swift I was having the same problem as you I was adding .png .jpg and .jped, and as you guessed it that also didn't work for me so I'm going to tell you what I did. I uploaded the image on Discord and copy the link from Discord and it worked and now my image officially appear in the forum
@MysticJaysan thanks for replying to me! Next time I'll try to use Discord too, maybe it will be easier.
I was using imgur and it turned out there's a specific procedure for sharing the image from there. Unfortunately I am ignorante when it comes to codes and I thought a simple copy-paste from the bar would be enough lol
Sep 20, 2023 9:23 PM

Dec 2020
@Stupidz No, It will be counted as one cause the tickets are from the same event. So, you either choose one of them to be counted or it will be void if you use it as a separate ticket...!

@Rin_Swift if you are hosting your image from "Imgur", you have to use the BBCode for the image to appear on the forum post.
Baka_Nima456Sep 20, 2023 9:30 PM

-set by Araberu
◇─◇──◇─◇
♚Collection
♚Anime List
♚Manga list

◇─◇──◇─◇
Sep 21, 2023 12:40 AM

Jun 2016
Reply to Baka_Nima456
@Stupidz No, It will be counted as one cause the tickets are from the same event. So, you either choose one of them to be counted or it will be void if you use it as a separate ticket...!

@Rin_Swift if you are hosting your image from "Imgur", you have to use the BBCode for the image to appear on the forum post.
@Baka_Nima456 yeah, thankfully someone else already informed me with the exact procedure through PM. Thanks for your kind reply!
Sep 21, 2023 7:43 AM

Dec 2020
Reply to Rin_Swift
@Baka_Nima456 yeah, thankfully someone else already informed me with the exact procedure through PM. Thanks for your kind reply!
@Rin_Swift No Problem and Glad you figured it out :)

-set by Araberu
◇─◇──◇─◇
♚Collection
♚Anime List
♚Manga list

◇─◇──◇─◇
Sep 21, 2023 7:58 AM
Feb 2023
Hello, my question is where do I get the signature part of the stamp rally? Thank you for reading my question!
Naoya_ToudouSep 21, 2023 8:08 AM
Sep 21, 2023 8:09 AM

Dec 2020
@Naoya_Toudou Hello..!

You know "in real life" when we need to sign any legal Document papers and need a signature to seal, we put our own signature right...?

Just like that, You can create a signature of your own for the stamp rally card as a proof that it's your card...!

-set by Araberu
◇─◇──◇─◇
♚Collection
♚Anime List
♚Manga list

◇─◇──◇─◇
Sep 21, 2023 8:10 AM
Feb 2023
Okay, Thank you.
Sep 21, 2023 10:29 AM

Dec 2020
@Naoya_Toudou No problem :D

-set by Araberu
◇─◇──◇─◇
♚Collection
♚Anime List
♚Manga list

◇─◇──◇─◇
Sep 21, 2023 10:44 PM

Mar 2011
Help! I can't do some of the quizzes because I don't have a Google Account (That's an unfair Disadvantage)! We need either alternate ways to play the games or more new ones! Otherwise I'll fail on the last few inches!
HapposamaSep 21, 2023 11:08 PM
Sep 22, 2023 8:57 AM
Aug 2020
Haii, how do I get tickets for doing the best boy of the year and best girl of the year events? I can't see anything mentioning about tickets on those pages. Also, how will I be notified when I receive my ticket for 'Whose Clothes Are Those'?
chuwu49Sep 22, 2023 9:34 AM
Sep 22, 2023 7:08 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Reply to Happosama
Help! I can't do some of the quizzes because I don't have a Google Account (That's an unfair Disadvantage)! We need either alternate ways to play the games or more new ones! Otherwise I'll fail on the last few inches!
Unfortunately, Google made an update this April that makes a Google Account required if certain features on the form are enabled (e.g. sending respondents a copy of their response, enabling respondents to edit their responses). The hosts for these events would still like to keep these features activated for the convenience of the participants who are able to fill out the form.

There are still plenty of other forum events going on that do not require you to fill out a Google form though! Not to mention, this weekend will be packed with other events on both Discord and VRChat, so please check out these other events as well!

Sep 22, 2023 7:09 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Reply to chuwu49
Haii, how do I get tickets for doing the best boy of the year and best girl of the year events? I can't see anything mentioning about tickets on those pages. Also, how will I be notified when I receive my ticket for 'Whose Clothes Are Those'?
The tickets for those events will be sent out manually by our event volunteers, so please be patient!

Sep 23, 2023 7:19 AM

Feb 2010
I recorded a tutorial and recording of myself editing the Stamp Rally in Photopea, and posting the BBCode correctly in the thread. A lot of ppl were having trouble with it from what I read in Discord and saw. Hope it helps someone 🙏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkF5QyDs8Tg

Photopea:
https://www.photopea.com/

The overlays I made for the tips part of the video:
https://imgur.com/8cpW9YT.png
https://imgur.com/SMiP8AL.png
Shishio-kunSep 23, 2023 7:48 AM
Sep 23, 2023 9:13 AM
Aug 2020
Haii, I am a bit confused on how to get the fox badge? I have already completed my stamp rally card, but I clicked the 'Get Badge' on the MAL Bunkasai top page, before doing the events. Will my lantern badge automatically be upgraded to the fox badge?

Thank you!!
Sep 23, 2023 10:41 AM

Jun 2022
Hi.
Please someone help me. My name was wrong at the Design Showcases event.
My wrong name MostroGH. My right name MonstroGH.
Thank you!!

Sep 23, 2023 11:11 PM
(=^・ェ・^=)

Nov 2013
Reply to chuwu49
Haii, I am a bit confused on how to get the fox badge? I have already completed my stamp rally card, but I clicked the 'Get Badge' on the MAL Bunkasai top page, before doing the events. Will my lantern badge automatically be upgraded to the fox badge?

Thank you!!
Yes, if you completed the stamp rally card and clicked the "Get Badge" button, you will get the fox badge. The order in which you've completed these two tasks doesn't particularly matter

Sep 26, 2023 10:15 AM

Nov 2020
How will I recieve my badge after i have posted the card?
Sep 26, 2023 11:58 AM

Jan 2018
Reply to Raize_Akami_7
How will I recieve my badge after i have posted the card?
@Raize_Akami_7 Badges are given out manually by the moderators. Give them a few days to get to everybody.
Sep 26, 2023 1:11 PM
Jul 2021
Due to lack of time I was not on time to publish my bingo card :(
Sep 26, 2023 4:41 PM
The memelord

Feb 2020
Forgot timezones were a thing, so assumed I had more time when the discord notif said "In a day" and missed the deadline to post this

My Candies:
Main:
Sep 26, 2023 9:38 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to Konan_Edogawa_
@Raize_Akami_7 Badges are given out manually by the moderators. Give them a few days to get to everybody.
@Konan_Edogawa_ Ok. It's my first time so I didn't knew. BTW Thanks.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Design Contest Winners! 🎉

Maki-kun - Sep 25, 2023

27 by orosan »»
Nov 12, 2023 4:42 PM

» ☀️CSS Contest w/ Custom Wallpapers 🎁 DELIVERIES COMPLETE! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Sep 21, 2023

420 by Shishio-kun »»
Nov 1, 2023 9:57 PM

» ✅ Bunkasai 2023 Wrap-up: Deliveries, Feedback, and Honor Roll submissions ( 1 2 )

Shishio-kun - Sep 25, 2023

58 by Shishio-kun »»
Oct 23, 2023 7:21 PM

» ⭐️Image Swap w/ Custom Signatures 🎁 DELIVERIES COMPLETE! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Sep 20, 2023

1097 by HenaChuu »»
Oct 22, 2023 2:20 PM

» Seiyuu Scramble: Female Edition ( 1 2 )

Maki-kun - Sep 18, 2023

87 by sosu3 »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.