Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 14, 2023 1:08 AM
Mar 2021
When people come into Spy x Family, I'm pretty sure that at least major chunk will expect some sort of romance happening between the Twilight and Yor Briar. It's natural for any viewer to get into relationship that they might want to become canon, they will fantasize how the eventual outcome be for both of them. 

I won't spoil any manga chapters. Recently, their relationship hasn't been getting any development beyond some ship tease. There's a high change that it will end on a ambiguous note where we have to decide they get together or not. Do you think people will get divisive if this case happens in the series
Mar 14, 2023 1:22 AM

Mar 2022
No there will definitely be a major showdown between Loid and Yor in the future chapters where they will finally know each other's true identities and accept each other for who they really are.

Mar 14, 2023 2:42 AM
Jan 2022
Help I have a problem with the MAL app it’s not showing some anime in the app but it’s showing it in the website why till yesterday it was showing the anime and now it’s not like I search Yosuga no sora it was showing in the app yesterday and today it’s not now it’s showing on the website can you tell me what is this I mean it’s not even a hentai
Mar 14, 2023 3:26 AM
Feb 2015
there is a 100% chance of them becoming a real married couple by the end of the manga. idk if we're reading the same manga if you think this is going to end with the family splitting up
Mar 14, 2023 3:31 AM

Nov 2022
000ABC said:
Help I have a problem with the MAL app it’s not showing some anime in the app but it’s showing it in the website why till yesterday it was showing the anime and now it’s not like I search Yosuga no sora it was showing in the app yesterday and today it’s not now it’s showing on the website can you tell me what is this I mean it’s not even a hentai
the mal app hides hentai and erotica anime
Mar 14, 2023 3:41 AM
Mar 2023
Spy X Family is JUMP's cash cow. Loid and Yor getting together changes the status quo and the carefully balanced chemistry between characters, so unless the manga loses viewership and gets the axe, don't expect things to change.
Mar 14, 2023 3:52 AM
Jan 2022
hevna said:
000ABC said:
the mal app hides hentai and erotica anime

Any idea how to un hide them in app
Mar 14, 2023 4:28 AM
Jul 2018
simply no i mean no no no
Mar 14, 2023 5:06 AM
Aug 2020
im_biggy said:
Spy X Family is JUMP's cash cow. Loid and Yor getting together changes the status quo and the carefully balanced chemistry between characters, so unless the manga loses viewership and gets the axe, don't expect things to change.

Spy x Family is popular, but it's far from Jump's cash cow. One Piece and Jujutsu Kaisen have definitely made them more money
Mar 14, 2023 6:08 AM

Apr 2020
ratliker63 said:
im_biggy said:

Spy x Family is popular, but it's far from Jump's cash cow. One Piece and Jujutsu Kaisen have definitely made them more money

Then it's one OF Jump's cash cows. A new SpyxFamily volume sells roughly the same as a new JJK volume. The difference is that thanks to SxF's irregular release schedule, it takes it about two times as long as the time it takes JJK to release a new one.
The upcoming movie will give more definite numbers as to how profitable the franchise is.

Anyway, back on topic. The only divisions I see in the future are maybe people getting tired of the SOL aspects of the franchise, the slow development of the overarching plot and the slow development of the relationship between Loid and Yor. But what we've been shown so far makes it pretty clear they won't just get an ambiguous ending after the story is done.
Mar 14, 2023 8:35 AM
Jan 2022
000ABC said:

probably some indexing problem. you can still go to the page by going to the manga->adaptation
Mar 14, 2023 8:42 AM
Jan 2022
I don't think it will split the fandom. no downs if they end up together, with Anya too of course. Whether they become a real family or simply extend the super family like they have now without any formalities remains amazing.
Mar 14, 2023 8:59 AM

Jan 2013
It already got divisive, just look at the second cour. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 14, 2023 9:39 AM

Sep 2020
It's called romantic subtext. You got baited, the mangaka will do this "will they won't they" trope till the end of the series, and when it's finally time to wrap it up, they'll probably become official but at that time, the fans will already be exhausted, and not even care much.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Mar 14, 2023 5:28 PM
Sep 2019
Ishinashi89 said:
from the title i expected a political discussion lol

right, I was wondering what could possibly come up in this show that would piss people off like that lol
Mar 20, 2023 9:05 AM

Aug 2020
I wish they can end in good terms. Tbf I'm surprised that the best spy of Westalia can't find out that a person living under the same roof as his is a killer. It's like there is no sense of danger and the possibility of having her work exposed is non existent. Well, we are talking about a man whose 'daughter' can hide her powers and acts from him easily, and the best spy of his country never suspects of anything.

Funny when I think about it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2022

402 by Fenc »»
Apr 24, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2022

490 by Aleesaa »»
Apr 22, 12:16 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2022

320 by boumboumboum »»
Apr 9, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2022

247 by nyxzded »»
Apr 9, 2:42 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2022

643 by SephiHakubi »»
Mar 31, 6:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.