Mar 22, 2022 6:25 PM
Jan 2021
Read the manga lol
Mar 22, 2022 6:36 PM
May 2021
no it won't sadly, I'm reading the manga from the beginning now
Mar 22, 2022 6:53 PM
Jul 2020
It’s been nine years since season 2 and the manga ended in 2017. There’s not going to be a third season.
Mar 22, 2022 8:12 PM
May 2021
In our dreams.

Unless we count Sinbad no Bouken ?

But even then. Hataraku no Mahou Sama S2 was a miracle. It won't happen again any time soon
Mar 22, 2022 10:18 PM
Jan 2022
It’s been 9 years since the last season, unless another company decides to pick it up we are probably not going to see another season. I’ve been told to read the manga to get a “conclusive finish” so I’m planning on reading that soon
Mar 22, 2022 11:37 PM
Jul 2018
CJRike said:
It’s been 9 years since the last season, unless another company decides to pick it up we are probably not going to see another season. I’ve been told to read the manga to get a “conclusive finish” so I’m planning on reading that soon
Imagine if Magi gets MAPPA'd
Mar 22, 2022 11:38 PM
Jan 2022
sh4rkn4d0 said:
CJRike said:

guess if that happens we can expect a ton of random CGI for every character over a certain height.
As long as its not Studio Deen animating any 3rd season I think itll be at least okay
Mar 22, 2022 11:51 PM
Jul 2018
CJRike said:
sh4rkn4d0 said:

guess if that happens we can expect a ton of random CGI for every character over a certain height.
As long as its not Studio Deen animating any 3rd season I think itll be at least okay
I was joking, MAPPA is busy with JJK S2, CSM, Jigokuraku and AoT
Mar 22, 2022 11:53 PM
Jan 2022
sh4rkn4d0 said:
CJRike said:

sorry hard to tell these days, so many people complain about the AoT titans I dont even know whos joking and who is serious anymore
Mar 23, 2022 12:27 AM
Jul 2018
CJRike said:
sh4rkn4d0 said:

sorry hard to tell these days, so many people complain about the AoT titans I dont even know whos joking and who is serious anymore
I'm actually watching AoT S1 right now haha
Mar 23, 2022 12:28 AM
Jan 2022
sh4rkn4d0 said:
CJRike said:

what do you think of it so far? I remember season 1 being my least favorite despite liking the series, but every AoT fan likes different parts it seems. One thing seems consistent though, people complaining about MAPPA's animation(specifically CGI) when they took over the project. I thought it was good but hey people all have different tastes
Mar 23, 2022 12:31 AM
Jul 2018
CJRike said:
sh4rkn4d0 said:

what do you think of it so far? I remember season 1 being my least favorite despite liking the series, but every AoT fan likes different parts it seems. One thing seems consistent though, people complaining about MAPPA's animation(specifically CGI) when they took over the project. I thought it was good but hey people all have different tastes

I'm watching episode 11 right now. It's good, but nothing spectacular. I don't like the protagonists, specially Eren. He's insufferable.
Mar 23, 2022 12:34 AM
Jan 2022
sh4rkn4d0 said:
CJRike said:

I'm watching episode 11 right now. It's good, but nothing spectacular. I don't like the protagonists, specially Eren. He's insufferable.

Yea, I mean I personally thought the first season was rather boring, especially on the one time I rewatched it. Personally it got better but of course I can't speak for everyone. Eren can be a pain though I get that
Mar 23, 2022 12:36 AM
Jul 2018
CJRike said:
sh4rkn4d0 said:

Yea, I mean I personally thought the first season was rather boring, especially on the one time I rewatched it. Personally it got better but of course I can't speak for everyone. Eren can be a pain though I get that
I'm watching it dubbed in Spanish, maybe in Japanese Eren is more bearable. Do you think The Final Season will have a Part 3, or it will be a movie?
Mar 23, 2022 12:39 AM
Jan 2022
sh4rkn4d0 said:
CJRike said:

I'm watching it dubbed in Spanish, maybe in Japanese Eren is more bearable. Do you think The Final Season will have a Part 3, or it will be a movie?

its definitely going to be a movie. They got like 8 chapters or so to cover so thats not enough for a show, but its about the right length for a movie, at least thats what most people in the forums are saying. I havent read the manga so I wouldnt be able to fact check that but based on where we are in the anime it does make sense
Mar 23, 2022 12:40 AM
Jul 2018
CJRike said:
sh4rkn4d0 said:

its definitely going to be a movie. They got like 8 chapters or so to cover so thats not enough for a show, but its about the right length for a movie, at least thats what most people in the forums are saying. I havent read the manga so I wouldnt be able to fact check that but based on where we are in the anime it does make sense
I heard after episode 12 airs, there will be 2 volumes left. Isn't that too much for a movie?
Mar 23, 2022 12:42 AM
Jan 2022
sh4rkn4d0 said:
CJRike said:

I heard after episode 12 airs, there will be 2 volumes left. Isn't that too much for a movie?

I think it really depends on how they do it. I have definitely seen many chapters done well in a movie, such as visual novel movies like the ones in the fate series, but ive also seen ones that in my mind are sub-par, like some of the SDS movies. MAPAA has a good track record though so if they think they cant do it in one movie they will just make it a two part style movie, which would make more sense than a 8 episode series which while possible isnt industry standard 12-24, not like thats ever stopped anyone but it definitely does impact corporate decisions
Mar 23, 2022 12:51 AM
Jul 2018
CJRike said:
sh4rkn4d0 said:

I think it really depends on how they do it. I have definitely seen many chapters done well in a movie, such as visual novel movies like the ones in the fate series, but ive also seen ones that in my mind are sub-par, like some of the SDS movies. MAPAA has a good track record though so if they think they cant do it in one movie they will just make it a two part style movie, which would make more sense than a 8 episode series which while possible isnt industry standard 12-24, not like thats ever stopped anyone but it definitely does impact corporate decisions
That makes sense. We'll probably know what it'll be next week.
Mar 23, 2022 12:52 AM
Jan 2022
sh4rkn4d0 said:
CJRike said:

That makes sense. We'll probably know what it'll be next week.

for sure, honestly kinda looking forward to see how itll go
Mar 23, 2022 8:23 AM

Apr 2020
Alasco2002 said:
Read the manga lol
how many chapters to read from the end of season 2 to the end of the manga?
I don't know how signatures work

Mar 23, 2022 9:11 AM
Jan 2021
EstebanOD said:
Alasco2002 said:
Read the manga lol
how many chapters to read from the end of season 2 to the end of the manga?

Start at chap 130-140 I
Mar 23, 2022 5:58 PM
Dec 2020
Anyone remember what this form post was about?
Mar 23, 2022 7:56 PM
May 2021
ChunchunmaruZcat said:
Anyone remember what this form post was about?

Magi having a third season.

Not sure how it evolved into an AOT discussion.
Mar 23, 2022 8:00 PM

Oct 2021
There wont be any third season. I truly love magi for the unique and adventurous world it has and how the plot uses it, but any hopes of a third season are extremely low, especially since the manga rushed it's ending and disappointed some long time fans, causing magi to remain generally unknown. It almost certainly wont be getting that third season, but we can always hope for a miracle, like with Classroom of the Elite.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Don't try and get me to cook
I can take care of anything
else but not that

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Apr 10, 2022 2:02 PM

Feb 2014
Magi musical is coming this summer but I do not think it will make the situation better. Good thing that the franchise is still remembered. Hopefully we will get a remake or continution to either Sinbad's story or main story in the future.

Main series contiunation would be problematic because of the arc that is after s2, however s2 of Sinbad would be insane. The plot gets way darker in about 15 chapters after anime's ending and not so optimistic as the story moves on. I am positive it'd get very good reviews, at least when it comes to the plot and character development. It's a shame that they did not air 24 episodes of the show - the episodes that they aired made it look as if it was some light toned adventure story.

Big fan of Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic universe.
May 22, 2022 7:25 PM
Feb 2022
Damn, i need season three right now and i don't care even if the next arc is way too dark.
Dec 27, 2022 4:57 PM
Aug 2022
There will definitely come a 3rd season ... Maybe.
I think that way.
I'm just waiting for the hype-train to stop by, so that the creators notice they have to make a 3rd season!
Dec 27, 2022 6:50 PM

Jul 2019
Sakul28 said:
I'm just waiting for the hype-train to stop by, so that the creators notice they have to make a 3rd season!
I think it's way past the deadline of waiting for the hype to die. It's been 10 years!

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Dec 30, 2022 11:29 PM

May 2013
It's been nearly 10 years now and we still don't have "Magi: The Continent of Magic"
Jan 2, 2023 8:40 AM
Jun 2020
I just discovered this anime and binged all 50 episodes in one sitting. I need a season 3 now lol pls some random company pick the anime back up so I don't have to read :)
Jan 7, 2023 6:43 PM
Aug 2022
nyaakitty said:
I just discovered this anime and binged all 50 episodes in one sitting. I need a season 3 now lol pls some random company pick the anime back up so I don't have to read :)

That's the Spirit!
Apr 9, 2023 6:37 PM
May 2021
CJRike said:
sh4rkn4d0 said:

Don't tell me you're a CGI hater. if so please tell me it's not because it looks "lazy".
Apr 9, 2023 6:42 PM
Jan 2022
Undefined_Otaku said:
CJRike said:

Don't tell me you're a CGI hater. if so please tell me it's not because it looks "lazy".

Damn, it’s impressive that you took the time to reply to a 3 month old thing I replied to. Anyways no I’m not a unsolicited CGI hater, I just have seen it done wrong about 60% of the time it was attempted. Sure there are good uses of it and I’ve definitely seen series where having CGI helps, but there are also examples where it falls flat. Anyways I don’t even remember the context of my response cause it was so long ago and I’m too lazy to look back at what I was responding to so uh I guess that should suffice
Apr 9, 2023 6:46 PM
Jan 2022
CJRike said:
Undefined_Otaku said:

Damn, it’s impressive that you took the time to reply to a 3 month old thing I replied to. Anyways no I’m not a unsolicited CGI hater, I just have seen it done wrong about 60% of the time it was attempted. Sure there are good uses of it and I’ve definitely seen series where having CGI helps, but there are also examples where it falls flat. Anyways I don’t even remember the context of my response cause it was so long ago and I’m too lazy to look back at what I was responding to so uh I guess that should suffice

Anyways Mappa is a fine company, they just take on wayyyy too many things at once.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2014

273 by phantom346 »»
Apr 15, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2014

176 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2014

142 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2014

88 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Magi: The Kingdom of Magic Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2014

108 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.