Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 16, 2022 11:47 AM

Mar 2020
Lets see the studio predictions and wishes
Jan 16, 2022 12:28 PM
Dec 2020
I am an anime only (who intends to read the manga somewhere in the future), but I'd still would like to make predictions.

Prediction if it is one studio: Shaft
Prediction if it is two studios: Shaft and Bones

I don't necessarily have any wishes for the studio(s), just (a) studio(s) which is able to properly adapt the manga.

Edit: Could also be CloverWorks. The eyes of the characters in the trailer kinda resemble the eyes design used in Akebi-chan And Her Sailor Uniform.
Jan 16, 2022 12:38 PM

Mar 2020
Infernalization said:
I am an anime only (who intends to read the manga somewhere in the future), but I'd still would like to make predictions.

I don't necessarily have any wishes for the studio(s), just (a) studio(s) which is able to properly adapt the manga.

Edit: Could also be CloverWorks. The eyes of the characters in the trailer kinda resemble the eyes design used in Akebi-chan And Her Sailor Uniform.

The trailer is not associated with the anime. It’s a manga promotional video that has nothing to do with the anime adaptation, so you can’t draw any conclusions from that.

Shaft and Hones are very weird predictions.
Shaft just doesn’t like to adapt manga, they very rarely do.
Bones has their hands full at the time with a lot of projects still being in production (My Hero Aca, Mob Psycho and Bungo Stray Dogs are all getting new seasons), but they don’t adapt SoL Romances…
Jan 16, 2022 1:10 PM
Dec 2020
Tendo_GM said:
Infernalization said:

The trailer is not associated with the anime. It’s a manga promotional video that has nothing to do with the anime adaptation, so you can’t draw any conclusions from that.

Bones has their hands full at the time with a lot of projects still being in production (My Hero Aca, Mob Psycho and Bungo Stray Dogs are all getting new seasons), but they don’t adapt SoL Romances…

Manga PVs usually show animated manga panels instead of high detailed anime looking PVs.

Shaft and Bones are just guesses, which is the purpose of predictions.
Bones is indeed a weird prediction choice and it probably won't happen, but Bones animated Josee to Tora to Sakana-tachi (2020 drama, slice of life, romance movie) and Ouran High School Host Club (romance, School anime). So there is a chance it could happen.
As for Shaft, just because they don't often do manga adaptations doesn't mean there is no chance of it to happen. Like, PA Works does their first ever manga adaptation this Spring while being a studio which usually does light novels and anime originals.

The chance my prediction becomes true is probably very unlikely, but a Shaft and Bones collaboration is still possible.
Jan 16, 2022 3:41 PM
Feb 2021
I want Shaft or Kyoto Animation. The art style fit those 2.
For who I’m expecting, I’m expecting MAPPA. The manga promotion trailer kinda reminded me of Yuri!!! on Ice. So if the studio behind the anime is the same as that trailer, I’m expecting them.
P.S: they have too many projects is not a reason to think they won’t take it. Remember how we all say MAPPA will never adapt Jigokuraku because they have too many projects? Well we all know the answer now. So always expect MAPPA to do anything.
Jan 16, 2022 8:07 PM
Feb 2021
Tendo_GM said:
Maybe it would be Madhouse? And the director will be Shingo Natsume.This is weird prediction but just guessing because he directed sonny boy
Jan 17, 2022 1:47 AM

Mar 2020
Infernalization said:
Tendo_GM said:

Manga PVs usually show animated manga panels instead of high detailed anime looking PVs.

Bones is indeed a weird prediction choice and it probably won't happen, but Bones animated Josee to Tora to Sakana-tachi (2020 drama, slice of life, romance movie) and Ouran High School Host Club (romance, School anime). So there is a chance it could happen.
As for Shaft, just because they don't often do manga adaptations doesn't mean there is no chance of it to happen. Like, PA Works does their first ever manga adaptation this Spring while being a studio which usually does light novels and anime originals.

The chance my prediction becomes true is probably very unlikely, but a Shaft and Bones collaboration is still possible.
That was not a manga PV, it was a promotional ad for the Volume 7 release of the manga, made specifically to advertise the manga.

Bones are thinly stretched out rn, they’re making so many continuations of extremely popular shows that are going to generate revenue. They are just not going to pick up a new SoL Romance manga rn when they don’t have any animators to work on it.
Jan 17, 2022 11:32 AM

Jul 2019
Idk which studio made the PV for Vol 7, but maybe feel. would do a good job at this, well, that'd also kinda mean destroying the original manga design but will see what goes through.

I'm just hoping something will stay true to the original. At the very least, keep the aesthetic the same and I am fine.

Could give this to Shaft tho, dunno, they might go crazy with it.
Jan 18, 2022 1:53 AM
Jul 2017
Izz_Harith19 said:
Tendo_GM said:
Maybe it would be Madhouse? And the director will be Shingo Natsume.This is weird prediction but just guessing because he directed sonny boy

Not necessarily,because Shingo Natsume is helming The Tatami Galaxy's sequel Tatami Time Machine Blues with Science Saru. And about the studio,one may never know what goes in the minds at Madhouse
Jan 18, 2022 2:04 AM
Jul 2017
Tendo_GM said:

By judging the animation choices,seems like Shin-Ei animation,Nippon Animation or OLM at best. I think Cloverworks isn't helming this because they are already stacked. So is Bones with BSD,MHA and Mob Psycho 100. Ain't need to say about the infamous MAPPA and JC Staff. But am sure that veteran studios like TMS,Pierrot,Production IG or Madhouse ain't helming it. Their subsidiaries may.
tysonmashirokunJan 18, 2022 2:23 AM
Jan 18, 2022 4:58 AM
Feb 2021
Saw the pv and the announcement, looks good
Jan 18, 2022 7:43 AM
Feb 2021
tysonmashirokun said:
Izz_Harith19 said:

Not necessarily,because Shingo Natsume is helming The Tatami Galaxy's sequel Tatami Time Machine Blues with Science Saru. And about the studio,one may never know what goes in the minds at Madhouse
Dang i didn’t know about that sorry
Jan 18, 2022 1:15 PM
Dec 2020
Tendo_GM said:
Infernalization said:

That was not a manga PV, it was a promotional ad for the Volume 7 release of the manga, made specifically to advertise the manga.

Bones are thinly stretched out rn, they’re making so many continuations of extremely popular shows that are going to generate revenue. They are just not going to pick up a new SoL Romance manga rn when they don’t have any animators to work on it.

If it is a manga pv, then why is the pv added to the Insomniacs After School anime page?
Jan 18, 2022 11:33 PM

Mar 2020
Infernalization said:
Tendo_GM said:

If it is a manga pv, then why is the pv added to the Insomniacs After School anime page?

Because this site’s operators don’t know what they’re doing and they need something to put up as a trailer
Jan 21, 2022 7:16 AM
Oct 2018
Cloverworks sure is the one that's more fitting but god no, they already have 6 anime for this year and adding more would be suicide.
The best option out of the studios that are quite avaliable is P.A. Works, but since they usually work with few projects, and have already announced one for this year, so it's not that probable. At least they've said they're starting to work more with adaptations, so the chance exists.
Other good picks would be Production IG (not thinking it's gonna happen either), Kyoani is so unlikely I'm not getting any hopes at it, so my main shot is at studio Feel. Doga Kobo and OLM are good but too busy. I would be really happy with Pine Jam but they usually produce only 1 anime per year. Troyca, maybe? C2C?

I can think of other studios that would likely take this project (I mean, obviously Bones or Mappa are doing other things) or capable making this look really good. Not saying any other pick might be that bad either.
Akkarin! Hai!
Jan 29, 2022 4:04 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
what if Madhouse with Morio Asaka as a director.. that could possibly be pretty good.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Feb 8, 2022 11:35 PM
Jul 2018
Mappa

They're picking everything after all.

Either that or Lidenfilms. Plz don't let it be Liden.
Feb 14, 2022 2:10 PM
May 2021
My guess is it will be made by a studio no one's guessed. Maybe even a new one. But my bet is on C2C or A-1
Mar 5, 2022 8:10 AM
Apr 2021
I can give a prediction on who the composer will be, most likely Yuki Hayashi. Considering he said he made the music for an animated love story, and he follows the official Twitter account. Keep in mind he only follows official Twitter accounts if he's directly involved in the project.
Mar 5, 2022 8:12 AM

Jul 2021
All I can think off from the looks of the animation in the trailer is Shaft, it just feels really similar to what I've seen in 3-gatsu no lion.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 5, 2022 9:12 AM

Mar 2020
yduR said:
I can give a prediction on who the composer will be, most likely Yuki Hayashi. Considering he said he made the music for an animated love story, and he follows the official Twitter account. Keep in mind he only follows official Twitter accounts if he's directly involved in the project.

I hope that’s the case, he’s done some amazing stuff
Mar 11, 2022 12:04 AM
Mar 2021
I'm predictions maybe CloverWorks, OLM, Dogakobo, Lidenfilms
Apr 14, 2022 12:27 AM
Jun 2020
Olm would be class
Sep 12, 2022 5:46 AM
Apr 2019
removed-user said:
Mappa

Well... I've got news for you
Jan 6, 2023 9:25 AM
Nov 2021
removed-user said:
Mappa

Seconds before disasters
Jan 17, 2023 1:57 AM
Aug 2021
I was gonna say Cloverworks would've done a good job, but then I saw Lidenfilms did Call of the Night which has EXCELLENT art, animations and just the whole vibe.
Mar 5, 2023 8:29 AM

Feb 2021
ponygobyebye said:
I was gonna say Cloverworks would've done a good job, but then I saw Lidenfilms did Call of the Night which has EXCELLENT art, animations and just the whole vibe.

Yes, I also hope that LIDENFILMS will go a great job adapting this interesting work.

More topics from this board

» So… still nothing about season 2?

A-lil-weeb-dog - Feb 8

17 by saketsahu »»
Yesterday, 2:26 AM

» Anyone else want to try out astrophotography after watching this?

D-A-W - Apr 13

1 by kartik111 »»
Apr 24, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 19, 2023

147 by D-A-W »»
Apr 12, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2023

84 by D-A-W »»
Apr 12, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 5, 2023

73 by D-A-W »»
Apr 12, 10:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.