Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 24, 2021 2:29 AM
Apr 2017
s 8 ep 1 = ep 144 in total
Apr 24, 2021 10:35 PM
Jan 2019
None of the anime sites that post or track episodes match the actual numbering of the series. Its very annoying keeping track of episodes on other websites. At the time of writing, episode 153 has released. MAL broke the series into arcs which is fine but it doesn’t match any sites posting episodes but if you add the current number of episodes per arc, it matches. All the uploading websites break it up with season 1 with tang san in elementary and season 2 when he enters shrek to current because idk
May 17, 2021 9:22 AM
Aug 2019
List of episodes so far:

• Douluo Dalu - 26
  • Douluo Dalu: Jingying Sai - 52
  • Douluo Dalu: Hao Tian Yang Wei - 13
  • Douluo Dalu: Qian Hua Xi Jin - 13
  • Douluo Dalu: Xiaowu Juebie - 13
  • Douluo Dalu: Xingdou Xian Ji Pian - 13
  • Douluo Dalu: Hanhai Qian Kun - 13
  • Douluo Dalu: Haishen Zhi Guang - ?

I think MAL will start a new season at 13 and Hashen Zhi Guang will end at episode 156 next week. (1-156 being the numbering on the Tencent YouTube channel playlist)
May 18, 2021 11:23 AM

Oct 2017
Notice how the previous two "seasons" don't have even a single discussion because of the mess here on MAL...
May 20, 2021 8:57 PM

Apr 2018
According to Anilist, this season contains 13 eps.
May 22, 2021 6:26 AM
Aug 2018
It contains 13 episodes and 157 in total numbering so far . We will wait for ninth part now
May 29, 2021 3:08 PM
Oct 2017
On what basis are these divisions to seasons decided? While watching, it does make sense that they start a new season at the start of a new arc, but is the source material also divided in this manner? 13ep per season might be too less to add any value to the story. Just curious.

Capriciousghost said:
It contains 13 episodes and 157 in total numbering so far . We will wait for ninth part now

Yeah you were right. Ninth part is here.
Jun 30, 2021 3:42 AM

Mar 2011
SiMPleT0N said:
On what basis are these divisions to seasons decided? While watching, it does make sense that they start a new season at the start of a new arc, but is the source material also divided in this manner? 13ep per season might be too less to add any value to the story. Just curious.

The source is normal novel. So naturally books and chapters. This is just convenient donghua thing. Donghua is also pretty much following the novel exactly, just shortly making some stuff shorter in content but never skipping anything.
(like the Slaughter City in novel was so long it felt eternal. Nice job for anime to kinda shorten that)
Jul 7, 2021 11:53 PM
Aug 2018
Clarian said:
SiMPleT0N said:

The source is normal novel. So naturally books and chapters. This is just convenient donghua thing. Donghua is also pretty much following the novel exactly, just shortly making some stuff shorter in content but never skipping anything.
(like the Slaughter City in novel was so long it felt eternal. Nice job for anime to kinda shorten that)
I actually felt my eyesight getting blurry while I was reading the novel. It's too long and go on for forever
Jul 14, 2021 9:22 AM

Mar 2011
Capriciousghost said:
Clarian said:

I actually felt my eyesight getting blurry while I was reading the novel. It's too long and go on for forever

The chapters itself are impossibly long lol. I spend so much time reading 1 chapter and there so many, too :D

I remembre briefly skipping through some parts. Like 3 chapters long fight against snake. that was killing me.
Feb 13, 2022 6:43 AM
Feb 2022
FinalCrayon said:
None of the anime sites that post or track episodes match the actual numbering of the series. Its very annoying keeping track of episodes on other websites. At the time of writing, episode 153 has released. MAL broke the series into arcs which is fine but it doesn’t match any sites posting episodes but if you add the current number of episodes per arc, it matches. All the uploading websites break it up with season 1 with tang san in elementary and season 2 when he enters shrek to current because idk

I don't know where to write but this divisions is dumb.
It doesn't matter if any wiki or n o v e l says because we can see the number of episode at the start of every series. It literally written in chinese on soul circles.
And also official site doesn't divide it too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 237 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Jun 9, 2023

22 by ZrxTeamGreen »»
Apr 18, 2:01 AM

» In case anyone cared about the differences between the 3 different finale releases

GPDonghua - Mar 3

0 by GPDonghua »»
Mar 3, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 222 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Mar 3, 2023

4 by Stormy_77 »»
Feb 8, 7:29 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 236 Discussion

hKonata - Jun 3, 2023

6 by amlg »»
Jan 22, 2:55 AM

Poll: » Douluo Dalu 2nd Season Episode 235 Discussion

StateofOhayo - May 27, 2023

9 by amlg »»
Jan 22, 2:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.