Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2020 12:24 AM

Aug 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Disclaimer: Episode 2 pre-aired on May 26th.

This episode wasn't as good as the first. The egg scene was strange. Not my forte. However the animation was just as good as the first episode.
May 28, 2020 6:08 AM
Oct 2013
Jun 1, 2020 9:56 AM

Feb 2018
Damn, poor prince, nice ntr ... Eggs put in the vagina?
Jun 6, 2020 11:15 PM

Oct 2015
the bad faceless mc using his passive hypnosi skill, I wonder when did I see that xD

Oh, and that NTR touch? lol that was so random... either way... netorare always sucks >.<

There is also that creepy old man on the background of episode 01? they really would think that would make things more exciting? lol....

anyway, now done with the negative comments xD I have to say that the art and animation is very nice and it had anal and ahegao (which I love), but wow.... rushed hentais should be forbidden. This would have been nicer if it werent for that.
TechOtaku-hJun 27, 2020 10:59 AM
Apr 18, 2022 1:55 AM
Apr 2021
"Every part of your body is for stroking my cock. Think of your whole body as a pussy."

yokoitta! hahaha

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyonyuu Princess Saimin Episode 1 Discussion

coreynj - Apr 3, 2020

13 by Jonas-K »»
Feb 6, 5:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.