Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 30, 2020 8:59 AM

Aug 2014
So I read about the romance being all over the place in the raws so if anyone read it, can you let me know about what happens between nanao, madoka and the rest? I'm curious as I saw people calling madoka a bitch and stuff like that.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Apr 30, 2020 9:18 AM

Jun 2012
As far as I recall, the romance here are not progressing that much and only a tad bit scenes of netorare are only available so far.
Apr 30, 2020 9:25 AM

Aug 2014
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
As far as I recall, the romance here are not progressing that much and only a tad bit scenes of netorare are only available so far.

By here, do you mean the current translated chapters? Like the kiss in chapter 138 iirc? Or in the actual raws?

Apr 30, 2020 11:07 AM

Jun 2012
RPWPA said:
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:

By here, do you mean the current translated chapters? Like the kiss in chapter 138 iirc? Or in the actual raws?
That and including the tall guy's first crush and....

I did not saw the raw myself so I could only tell some hearsays

That's why I'm also close to dropping this shit, I'm just waiting for that first win and I'll decide from there.
Apr 30, 2020 11:21 AM

Aug 2014
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
RPWPA said:

That's why I'm also close to dropping this shit, I'm just waiting for that first win and I'll decide from there.

Apr 30, 2020 1:29 PM

Jun 2012
RPWPA said:
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:

I think they did, I just don't know when and how. If it's an epic win, I think I'll give more chances to this manga. If it wasn't worth the wait, then I'm saying goodbye there.
Apr 30, 2020 1:39 PM

Aug 2014
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
RPWPA said:

I think they did, I just don't know when and how. If it's an epic win, I think I'll give more chances to this manga. If it wasn't worth the wait, then I'm saying goodbye there.

Having to wait on chapter 142 when the manga has like 610+ chapters is more than enough for me to drop it tbh.

Apr 30, 2020 2:18 PM

Jun 2012
RPWPA said:
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:

Having to wait on chapter 142 when the manga has like 610+ chapters is more than enough for me to drop it tbh.
Sure, considering that the manga is still on a long hiatus, and the huge gap between the raws and the translation, dropping is the most optimal choice.
Apr 30, 2020 2:39 PM

Aug 2014
Zaphkiel_El_Rem said:
RPWPA said:

Sure, considering that the manga is still on a long hiatus, and the huge gap between the raws and the translation, dropping is the most optimal choice.

I think waiting for the translations is the most annoying thing as the hiatus is only around 3 weeks or so. Also there being 500+ chapters to read is so heavy tbh.

May 10, 2020 7:54 PM
Jun 2014
So far nobody is really dating but Momoharu and Madoka are closer, while Sora gains a new love interest. I don't know how you guys define ntr but the maximum point is in chap 138 since it is the only kiss from the manga and the rest of the characters don't date.
May 11, 2020 6:36 AM

Aug 2014
zaretball said:
So far nobody is really dating but Momoharu and Madoka are closer, while Sora gains a new love interest. I don't know how you guys define ntr but the maximum point is in chap 138 since it is the only kiss from the manga and the rest of the characters don't date.

Ok. Thanks for the help :"D I dropped the manga already but was just curious.

May 27, 2020 5:48 AM

Jul 2014
This is why you should not combine romance+drama a lot in heavily focus sport manga/anime..
Some series work pretty well because they don't use sport as the main appeal, like cross game, 3-gatsu no lion, or even chihayafuru..
But when shounen sport series being imbued with a lot of tedious romance or drama plots and divert people's attention from the focus point of the manga/anime, it just becomes annoying to see.
Hanabedo is also one of the example..
Jun 16, 2020 7:26 PM
Apr 2019
this is just what I gathered from the almighty internet. Take it with some salts.
Hope it helps, and this is copy paste with some edits.

Jun 16, 2020 7:33 PM

Aug 2014
TRio18 said:
this is just what I gathered from the almighty internet. Take it with some salts.
Hope it helps, and this is copy paste with some edits.

That was so useful. Finally got to know more about Sora's and Madoka's feelings and if she rejected him or not. Thanks for the help. Already dropped the manga but was curious.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ahiru no Sora Chapter 616 Discussion

Jsar0 - Sep 30, 2023

2 by Jsar0 »»
Sep 30, 2023 11:35 AM

» Will anyone translate this?

Jsar0 - Oct 13, 2021

2 by Kuroneko »»
Dec 20, 2021 1:53 PM

Poll: » Ahiru no Sora Chapter 220 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 28, 2021

1 by Noraymma »»
Jul 2, 2021 5:43 PM

Poll: » Ahiru no Sora Chapter 219 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 15, 2021

0 by MegamiRem »»
Jun 15, 2021 9:44 PM

Poll: » Ahiru no Sora Chapter 218 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 10, 2021

0 by MegamiRem »»
Jun 10, 2021 10:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.