Forum Settings
Forums
A Silent Voice
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 23, 2016 1:31 PM

Aug 2016
I know this is highly unlikely but i thought i'd ask anyway... and if not does anyone know when the disc will be released ?
Sep 23, 2016 9:49 PM
Jan 2012
There are cases when promotional copies sent to companies (doesn't have to be in US) for screening proposals are leaked, and it might be found before the official release on disc about half an year later from the cinema viewing in Japan.
If you have around 2,000 USD pocket money it might be a good idea to fly to Japan, do sightseeing for 4-5 days around Kyoto in autumn, as well as see Koe no Katachi and Kimino Na Wa at theaters.
Sep 23, 2016 11:00 PM

Aug 2016
GohanwaOkazu said:
There are cases when promotional copies sent to companies (doesn't have to be in US) for screening proposals are leaked, and it might be found before the official release on disc about half an year later from the cinema viewing in Japan.
If you have around 2,000 USD pocket money it might be a good idea to fly to Japan, do sightseeing for 4-5 days around Kyoto in autumn, as well as see Koe no Katachi and Kimino Na Wa at theaters.

welp im 16 so i doubt my parents would ever let me go to japan.. Gg :(
Sep 23, 2016 11:24 PM

Aug 2015
Sywed said:
GohanwaOkazu said:

welp im 16 so i doubt my parents would ever let me go to japan.. Gg :(

Join the Marines and hop on over to Japan on a MEU /s
Sep 23, 2016 11:28 PM

Dec 2014
well even if you go in japan is is not subbed yet.... as per my knowledge....then again if you know the language.... I might feel stupid posting this
Nov 23, 2016 2:53 PM

Feb 2016
Where I live (eastern USA), there's a specific theatre that will be airing it. Unfortunately, it doesn't air until next year. Tickets are already sold out (they didn't even last long tbh), and luckily for me, I was able to get one. I'll be going with some friends to see it sometime in January.. I'm really excited tbh.
Nov 25, 2016 3:54 PM

Sep 2015
Exhalant said:
Where I live (eastern USA), there's a specific theatre that will be airing it. Unfortunately, it doesn't air until next year. Tickets are already sold out (they didn't even last long tbh), and luckily for me, I was able to get one. I'll be going with some friends to see it sometime in January.. I'm really excited tbh.

A that sucks it sold out.......but B what theater? I live in eastern U.S Ohio but wouldn't mind taking cross state road trip if they have a second showing due to popularity.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Nov 26, 2016 3:29 PM

Feb 2016
QcK_Dagger_HeaT said:
Exhalant said:

A that sucks it sold out.......but B what theater? I live in eastern U.S Ohio but wouldn't mind taking cross state road trip if they have a second showing due to popularity.
That's quite the devotion lol. It's a bit more than a theater and has a couple more features added along with it. But you can easily search up Angelica Pop-Up on Google or something. It's in D.C, js. It's popular for showing limited release feature films
Feb 2, 2017 11:21 PM
Jun 2016
BD and DVD Koe no Katachi will be released in May 2017

Feb 12, 2017 11:29 PM

Jan 2014
DonnyJulianto_ said:

So it's not that far away now. Good to know. I'm exited to finally watch it
Apr 1, 2017 8:49 AM

May 2010
JAMPS said:
DonnyJulianto_ said:

So it's not that far away now. Good to know. I'm exited to finally watch it

OMG SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ADORE the manga and Kyoto Animation is one of my FAVE studios! jalskfjlaskjflaksjfalfksj <33333
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"

More topics from this board

» Ueno and miki (Spoiler)

Gilbertaxel17 - Jan 14

18 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
Yesterday, 2:25 AM

Poll: » Koe no Katachi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nihon_no_tsuki - Sep 21, 2016

701 by KushaKin-808 »»
Apr 27, 11:33 PM

» Did you cry? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stacias - Aug 1, 2022

258 by kaycooo »»
Apr 20, 3:52 AM

» Sharing Whispers with Shoko - Moments that Made Us Fee

Sad-Life - Dec 31, 2023

11 by Aryan422 »»
Jan 2, 9:21 AM

» What are your opinions on Tomohiro?

Aldanaonair - Dec 29, 2023

7 by Squatch70 »»
Dec 29, 2023 1:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.