Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 2, 2014 8:07 AM
Aug 2014
So, woud you support it? I personally woudn't. Don't get me wrong i don't have anything against gay people it just stupid. There are a lot of unemployed people and they don't make parades about them being jobless. In my opinion Pride Parade is stupid & woudn't support it.
Oct 2, 2014 8:12 AM

Dec 2013
I think there's a lot more ways to express your pride other than parading and creating traffic mess for everybody. Same with all the guys who come on silly rallies. Half of them doesn't even know why they're there.
Oct 2, 2014 8:16 AM

Mar 2012
I don't care about them. If it's a lot of people gathering having fun, then it's a good thing eh?
Oct 2, 2014 8:18 AM

Feb 2014
Let them do what they want. I'm sure there are parades for stupider reasons, but people generally get offended about pride because they are homophobic.

pauperunit said:
I don't care about them. If it's a lot of people gathering having fun, then it's a good thing eh?

Fun? Who the fuck do you think you are?

NO FUN ALLOWED.
Oct 2, 2014 8:22 AM

Mar 2012
Feyfray said:
Let them do what they want. I'm sure there are parades for stupider reasons, but people generally get offended about pride because they are homophobic.

pauperunit said:

Fun? Who the fuck do you think you are?

NO FUN ALLOWED.

sorry :(
Oct 2, 2014 8:22 AM

Nov 2008
A gay pride parade is alright by me, it's not doing any harm to anyone.

Oct 2, 2014 8:23 AM

Jul 2013
I'm neutral.

Sacerock said:
There are a lot of unemployed people and they don't make parades about them being jobless. In my opinion Pride Parade is stupid & woudn't support it.

They are excused considering all the homophobia and oppression they face everyday, and it has a different purpose. Jobless people wouldn't hold parades for being proud.
Oct 2, 2014 8:26 AM

Feb 2014
Guriffisu said:
They are excused considering all the homophobia and oppression they face everyday, and it has a different purpose. Jobless people wouldn't hold parades for being proud.

Oct 2, 2014 8:27 AM

May 2013
Lumia-san said:
I think there's a lot more ways to express your pride other than parading and creating traffic mess for everybody. Same with all the guys who come on silly rallies. Half of them doesn't even know why they're there.

Pretty much this. Instead of getting in everyone's way, why don't they create a couple YouTube videos?
Oct 2, 2014 8:29 AM

Jul 2014
I think it's really weird to be proud of sexuality, fetishes, gender identity etc etc. But since it gives more publicity to LGBT issues I guess it's good.
Wecc said:
All hail HaXXspetten king of the loli traps!
Oct 2, 2014 8:30 AM
Mar 2013
no it's fucking stupid. you should be proud of things you achieved yourself not for being born with a certain sexuality. this applies to gender, race and whatever else people have pride parades for
Oct 2, 2014 8:41 AM

Jul 2014
All parades are pointlessly extravagant in the first place. They're parades, for fucks sake. You celebrate St Patrick with a sea of green uniforms, shamrocks and reckless abuse of alcohol. You celebrate the military with clean uniforms, coordinated step and marching bands. If you live in Brazil, you celebrate the religious occasion of Lent with music, samba and even less clothing than the average Pride goer (No easy feat). Or are we not allowed to have fun anymore?

When you want to have fun and extravagantly celebrate the uniqueness of your sexuality and individuality, what do you expect to see at Pride?
Oct 2, 2014 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
Parades and protests are the same thing to me. They're annoying, pointless, provokes (incoming) violence and threats. Can they just gather and talk about how they did not get employed just because of their sexuality somewhere else and not cause any drama/distraction?
Oct 2, 2014 8:51 AM

Feb 2014
Meokii said:
Can they just gather and talk about how they did not get employed just because of their sexuality somewhere else and not cause any drama/distraction?

I'm not saying pride rallies are the right way to go about it, but how does this draw attention the issues? Not causing drama / distaction often means being ignored today
Oct 2, 2014 8:53 AM

Aug 2013
Doesn't really interfere in my daily endeavors so I don't care.
Oct 2, 2014 8:54 AM

Nov 2013
It's an event at which you can have fun and it's free. Why wouldn't I support it?
Oct 2, 2014 8:57 AM

Jan 2014
As long as they don't cause traffics etc..
Recommend me an anime
Oct 2, 2014 9:35 AM

Sep 2012
JD2411 said:
no it's fucking stupid. you should be proud of things you achieved yourself not for being born with a certain sexuality. this applies to gender, race and whatever else people have pride parades for

When those around you say that you're evil because of who you love, despite causing no harm to them, a display of pride can really help your psychological well-being, and possibly also help those who would otherwise continue to repress those feelings.
Somewhere, there is an unplugged toaster sitting on a Coleman stove.

Does it feel lonely?
Oct 2, 2014 9:39 AM
Jul 2018
I support it.
Oct 2, 2014 9:47 AM

Jan 2014
I wholly support gay pride parades, and not just because I saw two hot girls in skimpy, rainbow-colored clothing the last time a parade was nearby.
Oct 2, 2014 9:49 AM

Mar 2013
its okay
Oct 2, 2014 9:59 AM

Aug 2014
I don't really support it. Its quite unnecessary. Personally, a lot of parades are highly pointless. I think the value parades' had decades ago died .

Note: I have nothing against lesbians/gays ( my bestfriend is gay lol)
OtakuAthenađź’‹.

More topics from this board

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

27 by cyandaqil »»
11 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 9 hours ago

4 by LoveYourEyes »»
17 minutes ago

» whats your shoe size ?

sussybakagirl420 - Mar 22

25 by Jozuwa-_- »»
26 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

48 by cyandaqil »»
31 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you care about your native culture?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 9

46 by scarydragon »»
35 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.