Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2009 8:27 PM
Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'd say first story was more interesting for me; mother and daughter being raped >>>>> random model girl being raped.
Nov 13, 2016 5:51 AM
Jul 2018
I was amused by the fact that "art" class only contained guys (in the second segment). And here's my favorite line from this viewing: "Hurry up, man. My grade for this class is terrible."
Sep 9, 2017 6:42 AM
Oct 2013
The body shape and detail was very sloppy most of the time until it got to gangrape part of blue girl. And the animation was limited.

Story 1
Typical sleazebag guys XD
Surprisingly the two were composed after the rape. And planned it even.

Story 2
Quite lewd of her to expose breasts of her own accord to be ogled by the dudes. the art looked sloppy as but the situation was erotic. Or maybe sloppy art made it lewder.

Well it was quite hot when the gangrape started with her already gushing out a gag amount of love juices just from being looked at and her having such weak resistance and aversion.
And then them rendering her in such vulnerable state all exposed (*˘︶˘*) Her body shape and detail looked quite good there.

dat cheapo looping XD

Good fluid secretion of all her body at the end as well.
User-sanNov 28, 2022 4:01 AM
Jan 8, 2022 8:23 PM
Jun 2020
Anyone knows the mother's name in part 1?
Nov 27, 2022 5:14 PM

Nov 2010
Animation was below average, but damn, I still got super hard from this. Nice r*ping & gang bang! That chick at the 2nd part got more than she bargained for & that really turned me on. I really wish animation was good. 6/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.