Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 19, 2021 1:25 AM

Aug 2018
Pretty average episode but not really boring to watch thanks to some side moments
May 9, 2022 4:06 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
They don't exactly make it clear on whether or not it would be difficult to simply find someone else to be their advisor, so I really don't buy into any of this emotion and drama

Plus at the start of the episode they literally all said they don't have any real interest for acting, and would just give their names to help Nagisa form the club. What the heck is the point then, if Nagisa will just end up being by herself? The way they go from not really caring about the formation of the club itself to actually getting angry that Nagisa gave it up is total BS

Also this is just me but if Fuko is just going to keep appearing like this out of nowhere, it really is going to take away from the effect that the last episode of her arc had

This episode felt random and all over the place, but I did appreciate Nagisa calling Okazaki her boyfriend at the end despite immediately taking it back

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 12, 2022 2:17 AM
Jul 2018
the blue and white uniform is so much better than the previous yellow winter uniform

Also that ending, sunohara getting rejected so hard by nagisa lmao. Seems like the next several episodes will be mainly on building nagisa and tomoya's relationship? idk
Sep 1, 2022 7:35 PM
Dec 2019
Spoiler

This episode is good. I can understand why the Sunohara is so against the choir club, because the reason is very understandable and true. BUT the best part of the episode is the end.
Sep 6, 2022 9:51 PM

Jun 2021

how weird sunohara being considerate of others
I'm sure they hit him hard on the head REALLY REALLY HARD
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Nov 24, 2022 4:17 PM
Feb 2016
I know it's just a misunderstanding, but I'd ship Okazaki x Sunohara. lol.
Mar 15, 2023 11:15 AM
Mar 2023
sunohara LOL uhhhh
Sep 11, 2023 5:36 PM

Dec 2014
oh poor Sunohara, hes such a punchbag
Tonikaku, Nagisa and Tomoya are back again, beuatiful!
Love... hurts... so...
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Clannad Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Sobzob - Nov 9, 2007

154 by CalmTeaTime »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Clannad Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Sobzob - Nov 2, 2007

153 by CalmTeaTime »»
Today, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Clannad Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Sobzob - Oct 26, 2007

181 by CalmTeaTime »»
Today, 2:22 AM

Poll: » Clannad Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cyruz - Oct 19, 2007

136 by CalmTeaTime »»
Today, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Clannad Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cyruz - Oct 12, 2007

193 by CalmTeaTime »»
Today, 1:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.