Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 8:12 AM

Jan 2018
They are showing off their athleticism.
Oct 6, 9:39 AM

Dec 2015
You know, she's starting to grow on me. Sure Aoi's a klutz (I'm surprised she didn't have a lucky(?) slip up during the match), but she has guts.

And of course this guy is a ronin. If only if he knew what Yodaka can do. Then again we don't know what Miyake can do just yet. I would like to see him humbled a bit though. I wonder if we'll be getting more ronin?

Speaking of the ronin, I find it a bit funny that OP has to withhold info from Yodaka. I get that's their job but the way he his... ain't no way he's going to screw up this gig. At least I hope not (-_-;).
hai_X_isOct 6, 10:20 AM
Oct 6, 10:17 AM

Sep 2022
Another good ass chapter, this time centered around soccer! Some very cleverly composed panel pop outs in the scenes where they're playing ball, and the banter between characters had me laughing my butt off yet again! Although he's an antagonist, I hope Miyake will turn a new leaf for the better, fun chapter!
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
Oct 6, 11:16 AM

Apr 2024
"It's the same principle as throwing a kunai"

"it's the same type of stand"
"Dreams are worth fighting for"
Backloggery | YouTube | Heatmap
Oct 6, 2:14 PM

Oct 2022
Ngl, I thought he threw another pin at the soccer ball so that air would rush through the hole and propel it to the goal, but it was just candy.

New guy is scheming fr, but I don’t get any hostility from him. He’ll likely be another antagonist that joins up with the MCs after a small brawl.

Still not too impressed with this manga, but it’s alright. The first chapter was definitely more impressive in terms of action and art imo.
Gachiakuta is the greatest manga of all time
Oct 7, 2:18 PM
Feb 2016
it's good seeing bullies be put in their place
Oct 10, 5:28 AM

May 2024
damn you cant trust anyone in this manga

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinobigoto Chapter 5 Discussion

ARK-13 - Oct 13

3 by bboy_OatsnRice »»
Oct 13, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Shinobigoto Chapter 1 Discussion

ARK-13 - Sep 16

16 by floral_sacrifice »»
Oct 1, 4:13 PM

Poll: » Shinobigoto Chapter 3 Discussion

ARK-13 - Sep 29

5 by bboy_OatsnRice »»
Sep 29, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Shinobigoto Chapter 2 Discussion

ARK-13 - Sep 22

11 by voltwaffle »»
Sep 25, 7:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.