Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Yesterday, 7:31 AM

Jan 2018

🔥🔥🔥🔥
Yesterday, 7:33 AM

Nov 2007
I was surprised. I thought it was the special op for start of 3rd part (it was aired before it began airing). it was awesome.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Yesterday, 7:41 AM
Sep 2024
The quality is amazing, my god!!!🔥
Yesterday, 7:45 AM

Jan 2009
damn i thought its full 2 mins but the actual pv is only 1 min
Yesterday, 7:51 AM
Sep 2020
Are they gonna remake whole bleach??
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Jul 2015
Now you feel like number one
Shining bright for everyone
Living out your fantasy
The brightest star for all to see

Now you feel like number one
Shining bright for everyone
Living out your fantasy
The brightest star that's ever been
Yesterday, 8:53 AM

Jun 2014
Seeing Soul Society arc with TYBW animation would be godly as fuck.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Yesterday, 9:54 AM

Jan 2019
Some iconic scenes with TYBW's current animation are just pure gold.
A proper remake would definitely be a dream come true.

Yesterday, 10:04 AM

Nov 2011
Reply to erenhatake_02
Are they gonna remake whole bleach??
@erenhatake_02

Doubt it but I think they will do plenty of anniversary videos and montages.

Naruto 20th Anniversary got that treatment recently too.
Yesterday, 10:11 AM
Jun 2022
yeah we're definitely getting a remake. Full or partial idk but it's almost certain to happen now.
Yesterday, 10:15 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to Arka_Chakrabarty
yeah we're definitely getting a remake. Full or partial idk but it's almost certain to happen now.
@Arka_Chakrabarty not confirmed tho, this was just a celebration kind of PV.
I believe we are getting a remake in a few years, but nothing for now.
Yesterday, 10:37 AM
Sep 2020
Reply to Stark700
@erenhatake_02

Doubt it but I think they will do plenty of anniversary videos and montages.

Naruto 20th Anniversary got that treatment recently too.
@Stark700
I hope they remake it after tybw.

If they hate money then they won't.

5 hours ago

Oct 2009
Something I've unfortunately been witness to for too long and that is occurring more often w/ this new PV is people's inability to distinguish the difference between art and animation. It's so weird. Even a ten year old can explain to you in visceral detail the difference between a static image and a moving image, but the minute an anime video with excellent art is released, the weebs drone out like clockwork screaming, "THE ANIMATION IS SO GOOD" despite the only improvement being art. Even worse is when people post static images, oftentimes on Reddit, with the title, "The animation is so good". Do anime fans have a lower IQ than non anime fans? That would surely explain my experiences in the community.

4 hours ago

Jan 2019
Reply to lucjan
Something I've unfortunately been witness to for too long and that is occurring more often w/ this new PV is people's inability to distinguish the difference between art and animation. It's so weird. Even a ten year old can explain to you in visceral detail the difference between a static image and a moving image, but the minute an anime video with excellent art is released, the weebs drone out like clockwork screaming, "THE ANIMATION IS SO GOOD" despite the only improvement being art. Even worse is when people post static images, oftentimes on Reddit, with the title, "The animation is so good". Do anime fans have a lower IQ than non anime fans? That would surely explain my experiences in the community.
@lucjan the Ichigo vs Zaraki and vs Aizen sequences were clearly animated to me, but yes, lots of still images indeed.
32 minutes ago

May 2023
Reply to lucjan
@lucjan My guy, there is objectively plenty of animation in that video lol. Were you expecting fully choreographed scenes for a 1-minute montage condensing Ichigo's entire journey up until the final arc?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Soukoku-tan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Yesterday

206 by Nifoozmemeir »»
7 minutes ago

» Bleach fans are feasting 👌

Koustubh - Yesterday

20 by Raiseii »»
10 minutes ago

» Kubo. I wasn't familiar with your game

18927 - 8 hours ago

6 by TheBladeIsMe »»
17 minutes ago

» So what exactly is Ichibei's (SPOILER)? Need some clarification

Koustubh - 1 hour ago

3 by TheBladeIsMe »»
22 minutes ago

» About simping for the shinigamis...

RyogiSHIKI7 - 2 hours ago

1 by deg »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.