Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 27, 11:43 AM
May 2022
I decided I won’t judge the anime yet since I haven’t seen it but omg the title is so concerning. I don’t know if it’s a bad translation or what but either way whoever made that title needs to be on watch
Sep 27, 12:01 PM

Jul 2021
I know nothing about the manga, but just watching the trailer and reading a few comments make me think that there's something else going on here like dealing with grief and keeping the family together. After all, we've had "Days with My Stepsister" this season which turned out to be a grounded character study of sorts.

But yeah, the title reads very clickbait-y. I'm sure it did its job, but I'm also sure that a ton of people instantly nope'd out.
Sep 27, 12:51 PM
Apr 2024
The translation of the title is quite accurate. Literally it you could translate it to
"Wife, Elementary School Student will become."

Tsuma - Wife
Shougakusei - Elementary School Student
ni - a particle indicating a change to something. "Something" is the elementary school student in this case
naru - to become

So it could be "My wife becomes a elementary school student" or "My wife will become a elementary school student."

It's going to be a weird story, and I hope it stays far away from grooming and pedo stuff.
Sep 27, 12:59 PM

Jul 2015
The title is a litmus test. How you react to it tells more about you, actually and I've seen a lot of people call on themselves on Twitter. Some of them even tried to double down after being called out by nitpicking parts of the manga and taking them out of the context, which made their projection even more obvious.
Anime should be gstekept hard.

Sep 27, 3:35 PM
Oct 2022
Just shut the hell up
Sep 27, 4:27 PM
Jul 2024
It's an obvious clickbait, I honestly dunno how people don't realize that.
Sep 28, 12:27 AM

Oct 2018
Who cares what the title is like? Just check the PV out and if you like it, watch it. People are speculating over what this anime s going to be like as if there isn't already a trailer to show that it's a heartfelt anime, along with a whole ass mange you can check? Also, the title isn't clickbait since it is literally what happens in the story, If you read the synopsis and still think this is some pedo shit, says more about you than anything.
Sep 28, 12:55 AM
Nov 2018
You should do your own research on it, before assuming anything. At least learn to read the synopsis.
Sep 28, 1:17 AM
Oct 2019
On watch? Seriously for what possible crime? Since when manga titles are a passable crime? Are you some sort of president of a country and decided that titles are crime?
Sep 28, 7:50 AM
Aug 2024
Otakupervert890 said:
On watch? Seriously for what possible crime? Since when manga titles are a passable crime? Are you some sort of president of a country and decided that titles are crime?

chill man, its just a saying
Sep 28, 10:51 AM
Jan 2021
No, they absolutely did cook with the title.
Sep 28, 1:39 PM
May 2015
Yes, the title can be concerning, but as someone who has seen the live action show, I want to say that the story is very heartwarming and emotional. Although I don't know how different the live action and the manga are since I haven't read it, I still trust that the anime will warm the hearts of those who decide to give it a try.
Sep 28, 4:38 PM
Sep 2018
There is nothing concerning going on here. It is literally as the tin says. The mans wife becomes an elementary schooler. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. As for why or how, well it's in the synopsis, but I'm going to assume you didn't read it if you're asking this question. So I won't spoil you. Just enjoy the show.
Sep 28, 7:05 PM

Aug 2020
Usually, people bothered or "feeling concerned" about a title of a show are projecting self reporters who likely browse loli h.

But yes, that "if" insinuating they gonna do something "if" it happened is weird and clickbaity.
Keep scrolling
Sep 30, 9:34 AM
Aug 2023
glasssmoon said:
It's an obvious clickbait, I honestly dunno how people don't realize that.

@glasssmoon fr....
Oct 6, 3:59 AM

Aug 2019
i dont mind loli stuff yet i didnt immediately think of something concerning or whatever with that title. i think this only shows that you have the disgusting mind if it immediately goes to that.
when i read the title i got interested and thought "well how are they going to deal with that" and not "is he going to fuck the kid" like you seemed to think.

in fact i love the title because its baiting dumb people like you :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - 6 hours ago

10 by WatchTillTandava »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 6

83 by ratecutsplease »»
Yesterday, 9:16 PM

» It’s an absolute shame what the ignorant tourists did to this anime ( 1 2 )

ShirikonDaichi - Sep 29

79 by Crescent_ »»
Yesterday, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 6

68 by ToleratedToast6 »»
Yesterday, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 13

51 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Oct 18, 7:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.