Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 14, 4:21 AM

May 2015
I don't think actual real people talk like this about romance, especially when you only just met. How about minding your own business? This seems a little bit too contrived, I guess.
Sep 14, 10:16 AM

Jan 2022
It seems like someone has a crush on Saki. Why do they need to have meetings on different days? The mom made it a huge deal for no reason. I don't like that Saki is acting weird around Yuta now. Its annoying, why did she hesitate to say bye to him? She's making shit so complicated. Do the parents also want them to date? Surely not, right?

Now is Yuta going to fall in love with the girl with the short black hair?
This never updates so that's cool
Sep 18, 12:57 AM
Sep 2022
okay episode not much too talk about
Sep 18, 8:06 AM

Oct 2017
Back to same as usual which has been on repeat since the start of the season lol. Anyway looks like everyone will find out about them being sibling soon. His friend already did. The other black hair girl is cute though.
Sep 19, 4:58 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to Ahmedpower
wste said:
The production of the anime is actually a budget choice

but it's great to see that budget choice is great too , without lagging in animation or anything. Eyes can watch this show easily and watch it without any problems
@Ahmedpower Agree
Sep 20, 6:00 AM
Sep 2024
I'm really satisfied with this anime overall
Sep 21, 10:27 PM

Aug 2014
Reply to Ahmedpower
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
an episode without stupid sentences and dialogues would be a waste right?
"strangers all begin as siblings first?" wtf?
at least later it was a little better, but they are both very strange people in behaviour...

yes , they are, but you should respect them because they represent people in reality too , just like Me
@Ahmedpower no way you talk things like Saki out of blue making no sense and with no connection with previous sentences and somehow that Yuuta understands it a little.. thats only in author mind...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 22, 12:00 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to Thyriad-oPPailov
@Ahmedpower no way you talk things like Saki out of blue making no sense and with no connection with previous sentences and somehow that Yuuta understands it a little.. thats only in author mind...
@Thyriad-oPPailov so you didn't catch the dialogues
It's not the author problem 😕
And the director cut too many dialogues in LN
To get to this end, but this end isn't enough there should be more this an open end , there should be season 2
But !! We will wait and see to complete this story
And there are people can know what the others means
Because they care about them , not try to read them 🙄
Sep 25, 10:10 AM

Dec 2022
Tall girl with glasses is cute
Oct 9, 7:29 AM

Mar 2015
They're introducing new potential partners.. Hope they're just a plot device.
Oct 13, 12:13 AM
Dec 2022
Both Yuta and Saki wrestles with their feelings for each other. Both decided to keep their true feelings wrapped up and stay hidden to avoid any problems to them being part of a happy family. This included getting Akiko to come to their parent-teacher meeting thus revealing their sibling relationship.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 19

170 by basspig »»
Yesterday, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12

90 by basspig »»
Oct 14, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 29

116 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Oct 12, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22

78 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Oct 12, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 15

91 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Oct 12, 10:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.