Forum Settings
Forums
New
Today, 1:31 AM

Jun 2020
Is there anything you guys want to see specifically? Aside from the Yuta stuff ofc

I really want to know what will happen to everyone under the Culling Games rules and if those rules are still active. Also, what happened to Uro? Are reincarnated sorcerers going to just live on in society?

I trust Gege, but still have a sinking feeling that he will brush some of this off in favor of showing Yuta aftermath and the future for jujutsu high.
Today, 1:32 AM

Jan 2009
for romantic ship i want to see megumi x hana aka angel at least
Today, 1:34 AM

Jun 2020
Reply to deg
for romantic ship i want to see megumi x hana aka angel at least
They better get together after how much she screwed the plot over trying to not kill Meguna
Today, 1:50 AM
Oct 2023
1. Information about Yuji's DE
2. What will happen with Yuji (As long as Yuji's a finger, that long Sukuna will live.)
3. Megumi taming Mahoraga
4. Info about Merger
Today, 2:17 AM
Sep 2018
Keep on sucking his dick, Shonen brainrot, lol
Today, 2:27 AM

Jun 2020
Reply to Nugi97
@Nugi97 https://imgur.com/a/u1BEPSA
Today, 2:37 AM

Jun 2024
Nugi97 said:

"if i dont like It, you guys can like It"🤓👆

Today, 2:44 AM
Sep 2018
Reply to SoyDmo
Nugi97 said:

"if i dont like It, you guys can like It"🤓👆
@SoyDmo imagine defending a known mid writer, couldn't be me. For your own sake, don't read a generic battle Shonen manga regularly as its rot your taste on what is good and bad writing
Today, 2:45 AM

Jun 2024
Nugi97 said:
@SoyDmo imagine defending a known mid writer, couldn't be me. For your own sake, don't read a generic battle Shonen manga regularly as its rot your taste on what is good and bad writing

Bro you are on all jujutsu forums hating, im start thinking you are gege's biggest fan tbh

Today, 2:57 AM
Sep 2018
Reply to SoyDmo
Nugi97 said:

Bro you are on all jujutsu forums hating, im start thinking you are gege's biggest fan tbh
@SoyDmo so defending a bad writing is a norm now? Wow, Gege surely has tons of load for all of you sucker, lol
Today, 3:03 AM

Jun 2024
Nugi97 said:
@SoyDmo so defending a bad writing is a norm now? Wow, Gege surely has tons of load for all of you sucker, lol

Sorry for defending what i like, Next time I will only defend the things that you like.👍

Today, 3:05 AM
Sep 2018
Reply to SoyDmo
Nugi97 said:

Sorry for defending what i like, Next time I will only defend the things that you like.👍
@SoyDmo reading a generic battle Shonen manga tends to rot your brain, bozo, and it's already showing its effect now, lol
Today, 3:29 AM

Jun 2024
Nugi97 said:
@SoyDmo reading a generic battle Shonen manga tends to rot your brain, bozo, and it's already showing its effect now, lol

Next time you don't like an anime, you can invest your time in writing a well-written review instead of calling everyone who doesn't share your opinion a cocksucker. Greetings 👍

Today, 3:36 AM
Sep 2018
Reply to SoyDmo
Nugi97 said:

Next time you don't like an anime, you can invest your time in writing a well-written review instead of calling everyone who doesn't share your opinion a cocksucker. Greetings 👍
@SoyDmo it's not a slander if it's true, isn't it? And JJK ends with a bad writing yet you insist on defending that bum shows how rot your taste is, lol
Today, 4:37 AM

Jan 2021
My only wish is that it doesnt get any worse.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Today, 5:01 AM
Jun 2023
Nugi97 said:

Holy shit you are insufferable
Today, 5:03 AM
Jun 2023
Sekuray said:
2. What will happen with Yuji (As long as Yuji's a finger, that long Sukuna will live.)
4. Info about Merger

1. Yuji’s DE is malevolent shrine
2. megumi said last chapter that with only 1 finger remaining, sukuna took the one Yuji was born with we are talking about the one Nobara hit, the connection to his soul wouldn’t be strong enough
3. I don’t think we have enough time for megumi to tame mahoraga
4. The merger was a doomsday that only happened if the main cast died and sukuna won
Today, 5:23 AM
Oct 2023
Ricdumb said:
Sekuray said:
4. Info about Merger

2. megumi said last chapter that with only 1 finger remaining, sukuna took the one Yuji was born with we are talking about the one Nobara hit, the connection to his soul wouldn’t be strong enough
4. The merger was a doomsday that only happened if the main cast died and sukuna won

Oh, I see. Thanks for explanation. I'll need to re-read this manga.
Today, 6:10 AM
Jan 2021
Saori, Fumi, and Nobara reuniting.

tbh I don't even care about Yuta. 3 chapters isn't enough to give all the characters satisfying conclusions, and now we need to spend some of that time dealing with him so I would've rather Gege just forgot him like he seemed to do with Megumi's psychological damage that Sukuna shoved onto him
Today, 7:36 AM
Jul 2017
I would like to see Sukuna’s backstory. I think he’s a great character and villain but it’s also hard to understand him or sympathize with him since we know nothing about him. Especially being that he’s the strongest and most important character in the series

There should be an entire volume dedicated to Heian era life like how he became the strongest, some of his feats possibly or even why he holds such disdain for humans in general
8 hours ago
Dec 2023
@Nugi97

Jjk is great. If it isn’t, enlighten me and my uncultured fanbases bland taste on what manga you speak for that is so “perfect” and written so well
7 hours ago
Jul 2022
Reply to Ricdumb
Sekuray said:
4. Info about Merger

Ricdumb said:
I don’t think we have enough time for megumi to tame mahoraga

Mahoraga is already tamed and available for summoning since Sukuna did it with Megumi's body
7 hours ago

Jun 2020
Reply to KarateJones
I would like to see Sukuna’s backstory. I think he’s a great character and villain but it’s also hard to understand him or sympathize with him since we know nothing about him. Especially being that he’s the strongest and most important character in the series

There should be an entire volume dedicated to Heian era life like how he became the strongest, some of his feats possibly or even why he holds such disdain for humans in general
@KarateJones I agree, Sukuna doesn't need to be made empathetic in any way but I think a oneshot about his past would be really cool to see. We never even saw one of his cursed tools in action.

_Rearden_ said:
Mahoraga is already tamed and available for summoning

Gojo killed off Mahoraga, so it can't be summoned anymore. I guess its adaptation can be applied to any summons Megumi may have left but he can never use Mahoraga as a crutch anymore
7 hours ago
May 2024
Todo thug shaker I mean shaker, I mean Todo kisses yuji
2 hours ago
Sep 2018
Reply to TommyTheWeeb139
@Nugi97

Jjk is great. If it isn’t, enlighten me and my uncultured fanbases bland taste on what manga you speak for that is so “perfect” and written so well
@TommyTheWeeb139 you're lying to yourself, it's not in the level of great, just good at best, you're just binged it because it's eNtErTaInInG, lol. I could name you a hidden gems to broaden your novelty and hoping it could help you to reduce that Shonen brainrot of your generic taste, such stories like:

Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū
Kyousougiga
Tatami Galaxy
Odd Taxi
Zankyou no Terror
Paranoia Agent
Wolf Children
Sonny Boy
Kino's Journey

The list could go on, but I'm afraid you might change your views instantly on how mid JJK actually is after witnessing said stories above

More topics from this board

» See? I told you ( 1 2 )

Nugi97 - Today

54 by Nugi97 »»
31 minutes ago

» Where to see leaks

theuperes30 - Today

11 by January_ »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ryzxgum - Aug 28

79 by Akuza »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 127 Discussion

FMmatron - Oct 24, 2020

31 by Jonas-K »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 125 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2020

43 by Jonas-K »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.