Forum Settings
Forums
New
8 hours ago

Jan 2008
Or have you given up on them? I realized one of my dreams of owning cool motorcycles and riding a bunch and evading police. But other dreams like living in Japan and marrying a Japanese girl I have given up on. Also gave up on having a threesome.
8 hours ago

Nov 2021
yeah kinda although my priorities in life have changed with time and so are my dreams.

8 hours ago

Feb 2024
ZakuF_ said:
marrying a Japanese girl

Have you seen em? Those ladies only shine after their 30s.

ZakuF_ said:
Also gave up on having a threesome.

You can still try your luck on grindr.

I gave up on my dream of becoming F1 racer lol. Also, gave up on owning a speedy yacht and participating regattas. There are still lots of dreams to give up on here, like space travels or owning a bitchy cyborg lady.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
7 hours ago

Sep 2016
I shifted the pursuit of my dreams from reality to imagination, they are much easier to accomplish now.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
5 hours ago

Feb 2020
Gave up my dream of being a Paleontologist years ago when family life went to shit.
Not sure if it was something I think I could have truly done though, as my country sucked for that at the time, but it was what I was best at and loved.

Not given up my dream of visiting as many tourism railways of the UK/British isles and elsewhere.
Going on vacation to the Isle of Man to purposely ride some pretty soon.
5 hours ago

Feb 2020
I don't have any big dreams/plans at the moment. I just want to live a simple life and that's it.
5 hours ago

May 2024
I've given up on them. I had so many things I wanted to achieve a few years ago, now I wanna finish college, get a good job, and just survive. I do have things I desire still, but it's mostly small stuff that I will definitely be able to get once I start working. Maybe even traveling to Japan will be possible at some point. I don't care much about having a family, staying single will suit me just fine.
1 hour ago
Dec 2022
Still pursuing my dreams with the foreshadowed optimism.

First, getting my Chinese citizenship. But this time, it would be much easier to do this while staying in another Asian country.

Second, me starting a global charity organization before I hit the age of 40. I finally expanded my connections to achieve one of the hardest parts of creating it in the first place. All I can say for now is that it will need a "central committee" style of organization.

Third, starting my own simple business in the near future.

Fourth, making my own family. It would need some legal acrobatics to stay legal at all cost.

Whether I hit 50 or 60, the dreams within me still live on.

More topics from this board

» It's been awhile so here's a quiz

Cneq - Jul 20

35 by nishant0 »»
10 minutes ago

» What is the character with the lowest favorites count in your fav list? ( 1 2 )

GanSan - Jul 7, 2022

54 by DreamWindow »»
33 minutes ago

» Does the victim of a crime at all contribute to the crime committed against them?

bevarnow - Jul 22

24 by Daviljoe193 »»
46 minutes ago

» What's your thoughts on BLM?

vasipi4946 - Yesterday

6 by DreamWindow »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - Apr 24

33 by jameswesreviews »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.