Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 6, 10:33 PM
Nov 2016
I want to know someone else opinion on this topic since it was quite shocking to me, she looks extremely childish and I think the og design was better
Jul 6, 10:41 PM
Nov 2018
I actually like the anime one best.
Jul 6, 10:52 PM

Jan 2013
Anime censorship strikes again. The fanservice might have made this show watchable, but as is, it's generic and lifeless.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 6, 10:53 PM

Apr 2021
Just comparing them now…

The original looks a lot more mature, but the proportions look kinda out of place.

The LT novel, her face looks childish, but her body is more more mature, so the contrast is disagreeing.

The anime, she doesn’t look too childish, but at the same time, she doesn’t look out of proportion.

I think I like the anime the the best.

As to the show, it has been an interesting watch, not the unusual storyline.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jul 6, 10:58 PM
Jun 2024
Anime looking like child
Manga looking like some hanime girl
LN looking best
Jul 6, 11:07 PM

Mar 2017
Fanart gonna go hard.
Jul 6, 11:39 PM
Apr 2021
I personally prefer the manga version art but that aint gonna stop me watching the anime. I don't mind the anime version but find it a bit 'fetish-y' with the 'master' feeding the magic stone to the 'servant', possibly the youthilisation is to de-sexyalize the content; still it's an original concept and has captured my attention, not your average rinse-and-repeat troupe.
Jul 7, 12:09 AM

Feb 2011
im a tad biased towards the new look because of reasons, and two reasons being I never read the manga or LN...

but loli sylphy shouldn't detract much from the show, at its core, its a mid tier dungeon show with stats and "growth"

it's doomed to be a 7 at best

Jul 7, 8:10 AM
May 2022
Well, the 2 servants are cunny 😭, im so happy 10/10 for me, I expect lots of ecchi.
Jul 7, 8:51 AM

Mar 2013
The anime is better.
It's a perfect fit than the other two.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 7, 10:31 AM
Mar 2015
I got weird l*li vibes from the animation. If the outro isn’t enough, the feeding her cores is pretty disturbing.
Jul 7, 12:10 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to kikikanli
Well, the 2 servants are cunny 😭, im so happy 10/10 for me, I expect lots of ecchi.
@kikikanli You expect lots of ecchi when they already nerfed the hell out her figure/costume?
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 7, 12:28 PM

Jun 2016
perfectly shaped on anime !!

good balanced design of the character tbh !!
Jul 7, 7:14 PM

Jan 2013
Interest 100 percent lost. Why is the only anime to faithfully adapt its fanservice this season the plus sized elf?
Jul 9, 5:27 PM

Sep 2008
wow, it looks like SHIT. I want the manga shortstack back. they could have at least given her gigantic gloves.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Jul 9, 9:08 PM

Sep 2020
Just like with any sort of censorship or toning down from the source material it pisses me off.
Internet's most principled sociopath.
Jul 10, 9:49 AM
Jan 2009
On CR the description includes "It drops a rare servant card that summons a legendary creature: a powerful valkyrie of otherworldly beauty!"

So...strange to see it be a child.
Jul 10, 9:52 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Just by making her face paler in the light novel illustration makes her look younger than you'd think.
In the manga though, she's too plump with a childlike face which is off putting.
Anime though seems more loli version with bigger knockers which is meh.

That is my take.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Jul 10, 6:46 PM

Sep 2016
Maybe as she levels she grows

Or not, then loli harem ftw I guess lol
bruh
Jul 11, 1:56 PM

Sep 2018
It looks like the soul in her eyes is gone.
Jul 11, 2:17 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to Azuchi
Just by making her face paler in the light novel illustration makes her look younger than you'd think.
In the manga though, she's too plump with a childlike face which is off putting.
Anime though seems more loli version with bigger knockers which is meh.

That is my take.
@Azuchi What? It's anime, all these girls have childlike faces. lol
Jul 12, 12:00 PM

May 2009
Anime design isn't even consistent because in this official material she's oppai loli

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRtkD-RbgAADYTn?format=jpg&name=orig
Jul 14, 2:25 AM

Sep 2020
@Gigabarto where did you find those pics? I'm searching for pics of Luceria to see if they bastardized her design as well.
Internet's most principled sociopath.
Jul 14, 12:53 PM
Sep 2017
She got nerfed by censorship.
Jul 16, 3:15 PM

Nov 2009
LOL

So she's suppose to be Oppai Loli even in the anime... but they somehow decide to downgrade her at the last moment?
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - 3 hours ago

6 by EcchiGodMamster »»
45 minutes ago

Poll: » Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 20

20 by Nagamasakun »»
Jul 25, 10:00 PM

» how different is the anime from the manga?

Chronigan - Jul 13

18 by amlg »»
Jul 23, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 13

22 by Kraum »»
Jul 21, 10:22 AM

» Is this adaptation rushed? Seems so

FullyCharged - Jul 13

6 by FullyCharged »»
Jul 21, 6:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.