Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 21, 1:30 AM
Jun 2023
The grand finale of Demon Slayer, the Infinity Castle Arc, will apparently be adapted into a trilogy of movies, according to information inadvertently leaked by the Jump Victory Carnival's website.

Will it be true? What do you think about it?
Mya_VJun 21, 1:38 AM
Jun 21, 1:46 AM

Sep 2016
Hm, I'm getting AoT vibes.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jun 21, 1:50 AM

Jul 2015
Apparently people on Twitter are now claiming "it's official". There is a thread on this MAL forums with various leaks, including DS finale being adapted into movies, which would check out.
I'm pretty sure it's legit, because movie format would truly do it's justice.
PiromyslJun 21, 1:57 AM

Jun 21, 1:54 AM

Jun 2024
I hope so. They did it with Fate/Heaven's Feel. And I read the manga. A trilogy would be perfect.
Jun 21, 1:58 AM

Jan 2021
Yeah it pretty much official. It was leaked last year and I had full faith that they will go this route.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jun 21, 1:59 AM
Feb 2021
They could call it The Shit Trilogy. First movie would be “The castle of the dumb demons I- beginning of the worst final arc ever made”. Second would be “The castle of the dumb demons II - the shit fight continues!”, and the third “The castle of the dumb demons III - The awakening of the final shitty plotwist”🔥🔥🔥
Jun 21, 2:00 AM
Oct 2018
I don't understand how will they cover 69 chapters in just 3 movies when Mugen Train was only able to cover 13 chapters.

I'd prefer a seasonal watch...
Jun 21, 2:56 AM
Jun 2021
if they manage to make something like heaven's feel movie animation I'm all in
Jun 21, 3:01 AM
Sep 2020
Omertaskaya said:
I don't understand how will they cover 69 chapters in just 3 movies when Mugen Train was only able to cover 13 chapters.

Haikyu treatment but on a smaller scale 🙂
Jun 21, 3:48 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Omertaskaya

@Omertaskaya Infinity castle arc is 45 or 46 chapters. The rest are the Sunrise countdown arc along with the ending. If these three movies are for Infinity castle alone, then every single of the 3 movies can easily cover 15 to 20 chapters in 2 hours. Besides, its mostly filled with fights which can be paced quickly when in anime format.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jun 21, 4:25 AM
Oct 2022
Yes, I heard “Infinity Castle Arc” will be divided into three films. I believe that’s okay, since that arc is not that long. All battles from Infinity Castle could be summed up into movies. Those who read all manga of Demon Slayer know very well.
Jun 21, 4:25 AM
Jan 2022
TheRealRouges said:
They could call it The Shit Trilogy. First movie would be “The castle of the dumb demons I- beginning of the worst final arc ever made”. Second would be “The castle of the dumb demons II - the shit fight continues!”, and the third “The castle of the dumb demons III - The awakening of the final shitty plotwist”🔥🔥🔥

That made my day. After Shit Slayer is over, Ufotable can finally adapt something better hopefully.
RipperdocJun 21, 4:28 AM
Jun 21, 5:33 AM
Feb 2021
Ripperdoc said:
TheRealRouges said:

That made my day. After Shit Slayer is over, Ufotable can finally adapt something better hopefully.

Nah fr, I guess they are making a shit ton of money, but it’s a waste of budget
Jun 21, 6:00 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to Ripperdoc
TheRealRouges said:

@Ripperdoc aren't they doing a genshin anime?
Jun 21, 6:02 AM

Nov 2018
Looks to be true.

LotGH is being remade as multiple film trilogies with season 5 in production atm, and is one of I.G's most profitable franchises, so I can definitely see this working for KnY if Ufotable puts all their effort into this.

I think each film will outperform Mugen Train in terms of ticket sales, revenue generated, and hype (as it's nearing the end), it would make sense to capitalize on the potential financial success of 3 massive films.
_cjessop19_Jun 21, 6:17 AM
So I've been banned from MAL-Badges, after spending nearly two years of my time and dedication to helping out, being the club's spokesperson, and planning for the revamp, it all goes down the fucking drain. What a joke the club has become. I advise everyone to stop using the feature and stop showing their support for the site and the club. We were promised that we will see changes come to the site, and nothing's been done for the past year. I doubt the site will be touched for the foreseeable future. If you're angry and annoyed about the lack of development, then good, you should be.
Jun 21, 6:03 AM
Jan 2022
Guilmon1 said:
@Ripperdoc aren't they doing a genshin anime?

Idk, but thats also a waste of time if its true. I guess Ufotable has a fetish for trash to get golden budget.
RipperdocJun 21, 8:47 AM
Jun 21, 5:14 PM

Jan 2009
Jun 22, 2:03 AM
Nov 2022
Piromysl said:
Apparently people on Twitter are now claiming "it's official". There is a thread on this MAL forums with various leaks, including DS finale being adapted into movies, which would check out.
I'm pretty sure it's legit, because movie format would truly do it's justice.

Can’t wait till the aot fans come in and call the ending trash. Because it seems to be a trend to call demon slayer mid for no appearent reason.
Jun 24, 2:28 PM
Aug 2022
I hope for a tokyo ghoul remake.
Jun 25, 7:18 AM

Jan 2016
Ehhhhh, infinity castle makes up a good chunk of the story, if they did do a movie itll probably be for the latter half.Mugen train did so well because it came out at a time where the box office was abysmal and there were no other films worth going to the theater to watch especially during the pandemic. I think they're just gonna release it as a seasonal then make like a billion compilation films before each season.like usual

"Get your tentacles off me or ill make calamari out of your manhood" -Mirai Nikki Dub

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

539 by ProGoddess »»
Sep 26, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Feb 20

262 by ProGoddess »»
Sep 26, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kashimo_Official - Jun 2

182 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 24, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Softhenic03 - May 19

155 by Sean_T_kendo »»
Sep 23, 6:42 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Jun 16

126 by k-angel »»
Sep 19, 12:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.