Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Dec 28, 2023 6:24 PM
Dec 2023
I heard great things about it. I think its really nice
Jan 13, 6:15 AM

Apr 2013
Aw, what a shame. Seems like that blonde courtesan died already, guess her plan to seduce her warden did not work out. The shogun must really hate his executioniers to send them on a suicide mission with a bunch of dangerous criminals though lol
Jan 15, 3:52 PM
Jan 2024
i was waiting for some progression in the anime, but they passed almost the intier episode fighting and talking to each other, wich isn't realy bad but not was i was expecting.
Mar 2, 6:35 AM
Jun 2019
yay friends and oh no
Mar 9, 12:42 AM

Dec 2022
it is just wonderful and no crap CGI backgrounds it is just beautiful
Mar 26, 4:39 AM

Jul 2013
I thought that guy with the long red hair was tough, guess not lol
Apr 10, 9:48 AM
Jul 2019
Sadly, it's a drop for me.

It's just NOT interesting. Couldn't care less about any of the characters, main character (can't even remember his name as I don't care) is uninteresting, the woman with the sword (again, don't care what her name is) is an idiot, and the story is just dull.

Disappointing as I expected a lot more from this but I don't like the characters, don't like the art style, the animation is meh -- moving on.
Apr 28, 7:20 PM
Mar 2018
An action-packed episode!

I had a great time with Gabimaru's fight against the big Goliath-looking guy. I can't believe Sagiri still made him tie his hands! x) The duel between our two protagonists came out of nowhere, though! I mean, it made sense narratively speaking, but I wasn't expecting it so suddenly. The resolution was so beautiful.

All of those bugs and creepy crawlies freak me out!
May 22, 7:54 PM

Aug 2019
What the hell? I thought the red-haired dude was stronger than that. He got killed easily.

I really want to ship him with Sagiri but I keep forgetting that he has a wife.
Jun 8, 3:50 AM
Nov 2016
So far the anime isn't bad, but I'm not too invested in it either, I won't drop it since this anime is short and I don't drop short animes unless they are extremely garbage, this anime is clearly not garbage but I say the plot is weak.

First of all, what's the plan B here? what's stopping the criminal from finding the thing they are looking for, consume it, and gain immortality themselves? seriously, what the fuck are they even thinking here? those criminals are equally as strong (or stronger) than their captors so the captors aren't even safe here, some already died in the dumbest way possible, I can't even believe the red-haired guy is dead, he was just a weak ass NPC all along, or the big guy is extremely strong, whatever the case is, this was silly and there appear to be no plan B here, and the boring MC is not helping either, at least the heroine is interesting somewhat.

I'm not judging this anime yet but so far I'm not impressed, I have this rated a 7/10 at this moment but that rating will fluctuate easily from here, it will either go up or go down depending on the next episodes.
Jun 24, 6:07 PM

Jan 2024
i believe in soulmates and i feel like sagiri and gabimaru are meant to affect each other...not in a romantic sense but as a fellow human? when they were attempting to kill, gabimaru hesitated and that was just CHEF"S KISS! sagiri's inner monologue about her thought on gabimaru was insane, I love how she could see herself and understand gabimaru as both killers themselves. i cannot wait to see the progress of their relationship!!! (still I am no homewrecker so I do not ship them romantically...)
Jul 5, 7:31 PM

Apr 2017
Queria mais detalhes dos prisioneiros e samurais, boa cena de luta dos protagonistas, e ilha do inferno.
Sodoma e Gomorra
🫶🥟🦎♾️❤️‍🔥❄️🌀
Jul 30, 9:05 AM
Jul 2024
When we finally get an insight into the reasoning behind Sagiri's determination to kill Gabi, and then to see the extent that Gabi will go if needed, finally seeing his barbaric fighting style
Sep 7, 3:44 PM
May 2022
lol wtf is this girl for real?
she ordered him to band his arms even after other guy challenged and were breaking rules after claiming that fight has nothing to do with her
such dumbfuckery and is shocked when he decides that she ll only slow him down b4 his ninja boss claims elixir
this really sucked so far, animation hard carrying.. hope yuzu ll be bearable at least, will watch couple more only for her
and rip wallmart Renji
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

362 by Fallshock25 »»
Oct 11, 8:02 AM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2023

210 by TRVE_Levitoathan »»
Oct 9, 12:07 AM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2023

333 by combi2015 »»
Oct 8, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2023

202 by pauerjay »»
Oct 8, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Jigokuraku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

186 by pauerjay »»
Oct 7, 9:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.