Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 18, 6:01 PM
Aug 2022
I’m begging manga readers please spoil this for me, please tell me next episode Nephy and Zagan get back together again. Episode 4 had me so sad at the end. They have such a good relationship I need to see them get back together!
Apr 18, 6:08 PM
Jun 2022
I hope so because their relationship is so wholesome, but knowing romance animes they probably will cuz this anime isn't dark or anything, but I am curious why he sent her out in the first place
Apr 18, 6:10 PM
Aug 2022
iiDavion said:
I hope so because their relationship is so wholesome, but knowing romance animes they probably will cuz this anime isn't dark or anything, but I am curious why he sent her out in the first place

I imagine it was because he thinks cause he’s an archdemon he’s power might be a danger towards her.

And yeah I’m certain they will get back together. I just hope it’s soon and not prolonged at all
Apr 18, 6:33 PM
Nov 2018
@Phantom_373 They will make up.
Apr 18, 6:33 PM

Sep 2016
It's the usual "I'm letting you go because staying with me is dangerous, and I will be rude about it so you will hate me for it and not come back"

Needless to say it won't even last past halfway the next episode.
Do not worry.
bruh
Apr 18, 6:38 PM
Nov 2018
@FullyCharged It's more with Zagan's talk with the Arch Demons. If you betrayed us we'll target the ones you love first, before going after you.
Apr 18, 9:16 PM
Mar 2024
It's over. Story changes gear to be a battle shonen and Nephy does not appear in any more episodes. Sorry!
Apr 18, 11:43 PM
May 2022
Moppit said:
@Phantom_373 They will make up.

Estimate by when do u think ?
Apr 19, 1:45 AM
Mar 2024
Phantom_373 said:
I’m begging manga readers please spoil this for me, please tell me next episode Nephy and Zagan get back together again. Episode 4 had me so sad at the end. They have such a good relationship I need to see them get back together!

yes they will get back in the next ep or the next one so don't worry 👍
Apr 19, 1:48 AM
Mar 2024
hey guys manga reader here I am really happy to tell everyone that they both will get back soon they just got separated because of small misunderstandings nephy thought she was no longer needed and zagan thought that his new powers will harm her and take her freedom form her..👍👍🥳🥳
Apr 19, 3:27 AM
Jul 2023
well i mean... if it wasn't obvious already
Apr 19, 3:47 AM
Jan 2017
Phantom_373 said:
I’m begging manga readers please spoil this for me, please tell me next episode Nephy and Zagan get back together again.

They in fact separate forever completely betraying the title of the series. The story ends in the next episode. You might think this is impossible, after all the season is 12 episodes, but you'd be wrong, this is just mal trolling you and the series end on episode 5 with the two main heroes forever apart.
Apr 19, 7:20 AM

Jul 2015
Bruh.... It's pretty obvious that they will come back together, because otherwise the series would ended there with bad ending.

Apr 19, 10:21 AM
Jan 2022
they dont, this is the last epiaode
Apr 19, 11:06 AM

Dec 2011
They do, but Nephy will be killed by one of the Archdemon because of how dangerous she is.

Then Zagan will spend the rest of the story killing the other Archdemon to gain their knowledge because he needs it to create a resurrection spell.
Apr 19, 11:55 AM

Aug 2020
Bro is about to post this 4x more times. Cus they do this A LOT in the story.
Keep scrolling
Apr 19, 4:49 PM
Mar 2024
Chendroshee said:
They do, but Nephy will be killed by one of the Archdemon because of how dangerous she is.

Then Zagan will spend the rest of the story killing the other Archdemon to gain their knowledge because he needs it to create a resurrection spell.

when it will be die .. in what chapter
Apr 20, 7:02 AM
Jan 2024
the whole point of the series ofc there are gonna make up, but the episode 4 was actually pretty fukin sad
Apr 21, 12:22 AM
Mar 2023
Phantom_373 said:

They do make up and their relationship goes further
Apr 22, 1:02 PM
Oct 2022
If i remember the manga correctly they all die from syphilis.. a tragic but overall fair end to be sure. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 j/k no spoilers!
Apr 22, 1:04 PM
Oct 2022
myriadin said:
It's over. Story changes gear to be a battle shonen and Nephy does not appear in any more episodes. Sorry!

I knew it! She goes off to wonder the earth helping people like the A-Team right?! 😂
Apr 22, 10:33 PM
May 2022
Chendroshee said:

deadass would be funny if this were to happen 😭
Apr 24, 6:03 PM

Jan 2024
Yes they will be back together in the next episode. However,

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii? Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 6

41 by rhoney1313 »»
1 hour ago

» Zagan (spoiler)

Tachi27 - Jun 6

6 by Makkyou »»
Jun 7, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii? Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 23

45 by Magicmist »»
Jun 6, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii? Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 30

39 by MegamiRem »»
Jun 6, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 16

51 by MegamiRem »»
Jun 6, 12:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.