Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Whisper Me a Love Song
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 14, 3:16 PM

Jun 2022
Despite only airing one episode as of posting Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau (Whisper Me a Love Song) has already tied Yuru Yuri San☆Hai! in being the highest rated Girls Love anime on MyAnimeList.
Apr 15, 6:13 AM

Feb 2020
Well, that's nice news. I really liked the first episode. :)

SerafosApr 15, 10:36 PM
Apr 15, 6:57 AM
May 2011
And it's still below 8.0. Talk about favorable yuri bias :/

Also, while not explicitly labeled GL, Gundam: Witch from Mercury is a couple hundredths of a point higher.

That said, I enjoyed the first episode, and hope it keeps it up
Apr 15, 9:01 AM

Jun 2022
Update: Just reached 7.92 becoming the highest rated of all time.
Apr 15, 9:03 AM
Mar 2012
Reply to Fail_Man_X
And it's still below 8.0. Talk about favorable yuri bias :/

Also, while not explicitly labeled GL, Gundam: Witch from Mercury is a couple hundredths of a point higher.

That said, I enjoyed the first episode, and hope it keeps it up
@Fail_Man_X Historically Yuri is never rated highly on MAL, but this might actually be the first one above an 8. The score has continued to climb as more people watch it. My prediction is by episode 2 or 3 it'll reach an 8.
Apr 15, 12:34 PM
Mar 2022
-Knox- said:
@Fail_Man_X Historically Yuri is never rated highly on MAL, but this might actually be the first one above an 8. The score has continued to climb as more people watch it. My prediction is by episode 2 or 3 it'll reach an 8.

only the anime though, there are quite a lot of high rated mangas / LNs, the highest probably being Bloom into You

it's unfortunate that only the first part was animated, a second season would probably have been rated a lot higher
Apr 15, 12:54 PM

Jun 2022
Reply to Outlow
-Knox- said:

only the anime though, there are quite a lot of high rated mangas / LNs, the highest probably being Bloom into You

it's unfortunate that only the first part was animated, a second season would probably have been rated a lot higher
@Outlow Yeah the only problem it could've had is with a scene in the last manga vol that was censored in a few countries. I could see another studio picking up the ip but that's if I'm high off copium.
Jcmixer27Apr 15, 3:32 PM
May 5, 12:21 PM

Apr 2012
With a rating of 7.74? Yes, this is clearly not reddit or manga resources.
May 5, 12:44 PM

Jun 2022
Reply to RobertBobert
@RobertBobert The rating has tanked recently. This was posted a few weeks ago during the airing of the first episode.
May 5, 12:46 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Jcmixer27
@RobertBobert The rating has tanked recently. This was posted a few weeks ago during the airing of the first episode.
@Jcmixer27 I'm more interested in why this show went up 3 points last week and dropped 6 points this week. What's happening?
May 5, 12:50 PM

Jun 2022
Reply to RobertBobert
@Jcmixer27 I'm more interested in why this show went up 3 points last week and dropped 6 points this week. What's happening?
@RobertBobert The only thing that comes up are animation errors and music scenes that look like slideshows. Also I just got like two messages on my profile of nothing but slurs so people might just be mass rating it a 1.
May 5, 10:04 PM
Sep 2020
Reply to Jcmixer27
@RobertBobert The only thing that comes up are animation errors and music scenes that look like slideshows. Also I just got like two messages on my profile of nothing but slurs so people might just be mass rating it a 1.
@Jcmixer27 Yea, you have this ishinashi person who apparently hates yuri and yaoi so much that they find it worthwhile to spend time creating alt account just to rate the shows a 1 and send homophobic messages in the forums. The bot filter on MAL should catch most of the negative ratings but some probably make it through. The fact that they are on 750 alt accounts is insane
May 7, 10:39 AM

Apr 2024
Reply to TMK1k
@Jcmixer27 Yea, you have this ishinashi person who apparently hates yuri and yaoi so much that they find it worthwhile to spend time creating alt account just to rate the shows a 1 and send homophobic messages in the forums. The bot filter on MAL should catch most of the negative ratings but some probably make it through. The fact that they are on 750 alt accounts is insane
@TMK1k
this ishinashi guy even blabbing about something against nature.
is he Hindus or Islam? tho
May 7, 1:17 PM

Jun 2022
Reply to TMK1k
@TMK1k Yeah bro gets flagged too much that I only have emails as proof of his spam.
May 7, 1:19 PM

Jun 2022
Reply to DX_impulse
@TMK1k
this ishinashi guy even blabbing about something against nature.
is he Hindus or Islam? tho
@DX_impulse If this guy was a diehard Hindi or Islamic I don't think he would spam in a anime review and forum website.
Jun 4, 2:58 AM
Feb 2021
Your post cursed this anime lmao from almost an 8.00 to a 7.3
Jun 5, 4:01 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to RobertBobert
@RobertBobert r/anime almost certainly botted this to the top. No coincidence it randomly got #1 on trending out of nowhere.

I would just avoid interacting with the people on r/anime entirely and try to avoid the next yuri/cgdct show they are botting up next. And the fanbases.
Jun 5, 4:21 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to SpiderMiles3523
@RobertBobert r/anime almost certainly botted this to the top. No coincidence it randomly got #1 on trending out of nowhere.

I would just avoid interacting with the people on r/anime entirely and try to avoid the next yuri/cgdct show they are botting up next. And the fanbases.
@SpiderMiles3523 Hah, thanks for the "warning", but I've been involved in this myself for several years and know very well about the local cuisine. Perhaps I'm just ignorant of the reddit audience in general, but I've always been impressed by how hyper-focused the animanga subreddits audience is on these genres. Although, having learned that anime trends use Twitter, Reddit and other similar resources to collect statistics, it seems that I began to understand why all-female and yuri bait so easily defeat objective blockbusters in their ratings.
Jun 5, 5:00 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to RobertBobert
@SpiderMiles3523 Hah, thanks for the "warning", but I've been involved in this myself for several years and know very well about the local cuisine. Perhaps I'm just ignorant of the reddit audience in general, but I've always been impressed by how hyper-focused the animanga subreddits audience is on these genres. Although, having learned that anime trends use Twitter, Reddit and other similar resources to collect statistics, it seems that I began to understand why all-female and yuri bait so easily defeat objective blockbusters in their ratings.
@RobertBobert majority of shonen fans got permabanned on r/anime so they fled to their own subs, facebook, or twitter. Once enough yuri or cgdct shows air, the ln/harem fans are next. Anitrendz doesn't show their percentages. Their ranks are completely made up regardless of votes. Use anime corner for the most accurate results.
Jun 5, 8:34 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to SpiderMiles3523
@RobertBobert majority of shonen fans got permabanned on r/anime so they fled to their own subs, facebook, or twitter. Once enough yuri or cgdct shows air, the ln/harem fans are next. Anitrendz doesn't show their percentages. Their ranks are completely made up regardless of votes. Use anime corner for the most accurate results.
@SpiderMiles3523 This just reminds me of one YouTuber whose "best shows of the season" list was exclusively all-female shows, no matter how full of hits the season was. There is nothing wrong with having preferences, but then it is useless to try to say anything about the community. But one way or another, if you are interested in this topic, I suggest continuing it on the wall or in private messages so as not to create an off-topic topic.
Jun 6, 6:45 PM

Sep 2018
What a great drop in score, let's get it to under 7.00. 'Animation worries" is the least of it's problems lol
Jun 7, 12:42 AM

Jun 2022
To anyone actually still watching the anime don't. Drop it. I am merely hatewatching so I don't drop my first anime. To anyone asking there have been both rumors about the situation and a twitter account that has apparently spread some not so correct information however, the tweet came right before the announcement of the delay. It is accused that the workers left after bad conditions along with outsourcing. I cannot check the original tweet as my account keeps having issues with my VPN as I have constantly been banned and reinstated with an appeal around 5 times as of now. The outsourcing is evident with animation issues and along with the rumors having contradicting evidence it is up to you to decide if it is true or not and to support the anime. I will not as the manga author as I last checked hasn't posted about the anime since May 10th. If I was the artist of a manga that received an anime I would either have somebody post on my behalf of myself or I would post about it. Takeshima probably can't talk bad about it before the suits get mad so silence was the only answer. If none of it is true it has just been an ok at first anime on a good manga slowly getting worse and worse. If the rumors are true I am sorry for the animators and sorry for Takeshima. Support the artist buy the manga, don't buy the blu rays even if it fixed issues that shouldn't exist, believe what you want but the truth most likely will never be public information.
Jcmixer27Jun 7, 8:14 AM
Jun 30, 1:38 AM

Feb 2017
Score has dropped below a futanari girls love hentai. Never compare it to the goated yuru yuri again
Jul 30, 1:47 AM
Feb 2021
This post is hilarious to look back on
Jul 30, 9:40 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to OvergrownRover
This post is hilarious to look back on
@OvergrownRover Good example of aged like milk.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jul 31, 4:43 PM

Jun 2022
Reply to MasterHavik
@OvergrownRover Good example of aged like milk.
@MasterHavik At least milk expires. This anime is so bad I don't want any more episodes to release.
Aug 3, 9:26 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to Jcmixer27
@MasterHavik At least milk expires. This anime is so bad I don't want any more episodes to release.
@Jcmixer27 Yeah this show is going to be one of my worst of the list but not the worst show ever.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Aug 6, 8:05 PM

Jan 2020
Reply to RobertBobert
@SpiderMiles3523 This just reminds me of one YouTuber whose "best shows of the season" list was exclusively all-female shows, no matter how full of hits the season was. There is nothing wrong with having preferences, but then it is useless to try to say anything about the community. But one way or another, if you are interested in this topic, I suggest continuing it on the wall or in private messages so as not to create an off-topic topic.
@RobertBobert Not sure if you were referring to Spirit Otaku, but I believe his top Spring anime, aside from MT S2 part 2 and Konosuba, were all CGDCT or yuri stuff. Not that I'm not surprised because every season it's all girl stuff that pops off, leaving only the big shounen as the popular stuff that focuses on male characters.
Aug 6, 8:23 PM

Mar 2008
Too bad it has not been through very good production and still on hiatus. Had potential.
Aug 7, 12:26 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Animillion
@RobertBobert Not sure if you were referring to Spirit Otaku, but I believe his top Spring anime, aside from MT S2 part 2 and Konosuba, were all CGDCT or yuri stuff. Not that I'm not surprised because every season it's all girl stuff that pops off, leaving only the big shounen as the popular stuff that focuses on male characters.
@Animillion I don't remember his name as I last checked his channel in 2017-18. But I remember how even his subscribers sarcastically commented on the genre bias in the review.
Aug 11, 3:56 AM

Apr 2017
Fuckin lol.

Not even 7 now, aged like milk.
Aug 18, 8:01 PM

Apr 2024
hmhp
Im still gonna give it an 8.
poor show got ruined by shitty producer, but the original manga is still great in many aspects.

More topics from this board

» Should I just drop it?...

Lay1306 - Sep 6

20 by Serafos »»
Yesterday, 9:55 PM

» Delayed Episodes

AkeZZZ - Jun 1

29 by Yuri_Niji »»
Sep 14, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 29

63 by ImFranciele »»
Sep 6, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 13

136 by NicholasTanaka »»
Aug 17, 1:40 AM

Poll: » Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 1

51 by Yangbojian »»
Aug 17, 1:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.