Forum Settings
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2022 9:21 AM

Oct 2017
That was hot, need more of Mira aneki please.
May 20, 2022 11:19 PM
Aug 2021
All I can say to this chapter is LET'S FUCKING GOOOOO!

The gap more between Mira's seemingly rough, delinquent exterior and maiden-like interior is pure bliss. Absolutely hilarious how she thought things were getting serious with indirect kisses. Little did she know it'd end up as a Titanic scene.

When a similar thing happens with Tenka, I'll be able to die a happy man. Given that he's gotten down and dirty with with Kyouka, Shushu, Himari, Fubuki, Ren and now Mira, the author is holding out on us until we see a Tenka lending reward, cos they KNOW it's what we've all bee waiting for
ponygobyebyeMay 20, 2022 11:23 PM
May 21, 2022 7:58 AM

Apr 2018
Mira appeared later but already did more than Tenka.. Anyway, definitly like her because she just reminds me of a jojo character. B

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 21, 2022 4:32 PM

Nov 2008
DAMN, I didn't expect a Titanic reference in this and the wait for Mira's Reward was hella worth it, also Mira is definitely in Top 5 Favorite Waifu's in here, along with Kyouka, Tenka, Fubuki and Himari.

Also PLEASE can we finally get Tenka's Slave Form next, unless there saving her for a special occasion.

May 21, 2022 7:05 PM

Oct 2010
Segs? Nice. I liked the reference, but I feel old for reconizing it
May 22, 2022 3:49 AM

Oct 2019
HA! The that panel u see in the movies:

It went from being casual drinking in the car, to ramp up titanic scene
May 22, 2022 3:56 AM
Aug 2021
HollowIchigo58 said:
DAMN, I didn't expect a Titanic reference in this and the wait for Mira's Reward was hella worth it, also Mira is definitely in Top 5 Favorite Waifu's in here, along with Kyouka, Tenka, Fubuki and Himari.

Also PLEASE can we finally get Tenka's Slave Form next, unless there saving her for a special occasion.

the fact that they've had 2 polls and Tenka was on top by far for both means that the mangaka, editors and publisher know that Tenka is a fan favourite. They're probably holding out for something particularly spicy. Cos besides Tenka being number 1 in the waifu rankings, she also has a pretty broken power, so I'd love to see which form Yuuki takes. Side note: I know this has nothing to do with this chapter or even Tenka, and that she has shown absolutely zero interest in Yuuki, but I wanna see what Yachiho would do to Yuuki form-wise.
May 22, 2022 4:00 AM
May 2021
Mira reward was cool but best girl Tenka slave form when?
May 22, 2022 1:40 PM
Jun 2020
He finally got laid
May 25, 2022 10:53 AM

Jan 2018
C'mon.... we all know he didn't actually get laid

Mira is a great character though. Tenka still best, but Mira's gap is cute.

I am sure Tenka's turn will come during something big with the 8 Gods. Tenka is treated much differently from everyone else. While everyone else may be infatuated with Yuuki in some form, every panel she is drawn in, she is looking at only him. I think she's the only one really, truly in love with him at present.

...which also means they might make something sad happen to her, tbh.
Sep 25, 2022 5:05 PM
Sep 2021
ecchi muito ecchi
Feb 13, 3:13 AM
Feb 2016
Reply to IBloodstormI
C'mon.... we all know he didn't actually get laid

Mira is a great character though. Tenka still best, but Mira's gap is cute.

I am sure Tenka's turn will come during something big with the 8 Gods. Tenka is treated much differently from everyone else. While everyone else may be infatuated with Yuuki in some form, every panel she is drawn in, she is looking at only him. I think she's the only one really, truly in love with him at present.

...which also means they might make something sad happen to her, tbh.
@IBloodstormI exactly both of them are hard headed virgins
No way they went from that to car rump session
Mar 31, 2:19 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Mira is awesome. Top tier gap moe
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 13, 9:42 AM
May 2022
Did he do it because their is not a lot after saying did/did not do it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Chapter 138 Discussion

ARK-13 - Aug 23

9 by 28012001 »»
Aug 26, 5:18 AM

» Chapter 133.5

ARK-13 - Aug 11

6 by Rimuru_755 »»
Aug 12, 1:29 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Chapter 137 Discussion

ARK-13 - Aug 9

5 by Farabeuf »»
Aug 11, 9:16 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Chapter 136 Discussion

ARK-13 - Jul 12

5 by MegamiRem »»
Jul 29, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Chapter 135 Discussion

ARK-13 - Jun 28

8 by Marilyn11 »»
Jul 9, 11:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.