Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 18, 4:50 AM

Apr 2015
I just want to know, why Lishu and her lady in waiting who is also her poison tester are now that close? The lady tried to switch her dish to the one she can't eat, and although it saved her life... she still did it out of spite or bullying her, right? I don't get why she suddenly cares that much about Lishu-sama. Not that I don't like the development of it, I'm just maybe searching for a deeper reason why both are now that close? Thank you :)
Jan 18, 5:10 AM
Jul 2020
The lady in waiting was guilt tripped by maomao.

After that, the development was almost natural, there is no other highlighted reason for it. There is no clear reason why the lady in waiting is actually supporting Lishu, we just see her caring for Lishu.
Jan 18, 5:12 AM

Jun 2023
She felt guilty after being (indirectly) confronted by maomao
My candies -

Jan 18, 5:12 AM

Jul 2015
This is one of those question that can be answered by just paying attention while watching.

Jan 18, 6:05 AM
Jul 2022
All of Lishu's Ladies in waiting make fun of her behind her back, partially because of how "picky" she is. The one you are talking about is the only one who has been confronted on the true cost of their bullying and she clearly feels guilty and I got the impression that she wants to atone and protect Lishu from the other ladies.

You can see her reaction when the other Ladies are talking behind Lishus back, that she doesn't like how they talk about her and she probably realises she used to be that bad and wants to distance herself from that part of herself
El_Matador874Jan 18, 9:18 AM
Jan 18, 6:12 AM

Apr 2020
Piromysl said:
This is one of those question that can be answered by just paying attention while watching.

This one. Yes.

Just watch the Show, OP^^
Jan 18, 7:14 AM
Nov 2022
I wish media literacy was a school subject
Jan 18, 10:54 AM
Jul 2022
ReXiRa said:

School just needs a complete redo in general
Jan 18, 10:56 AM
May 2023
Raajdeep said:
She felt guilty after being (indirectly) confronted by maomao

Indirectly? Maomao confronted her while Jinshi was there
Jan 18, 11:46 AM
Aug 2021
There isn't much to it, she probably did care for lishu even before but her methods were wrong as she thought she was just an annoying kid but after being confronted by maomao she was guilt tripped and realized that she was harming her hence resulting in her character development.
Jan 18, 6:30 PM

Nov 2013
Reply to _Yotsugi_
ReXiRa said:

School just needs a complete redo in general
@_Yotsugi_ bruhh she just wants an explanation, no need to be toxic and elitist..
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Jan 18, 7:08 PM
Jul 2022
KyouKaiTen said:
@_Yotsugi_ bruhh she just wants an explanation, no need to be toxic and elitist..

Idk how I was but ok
Jan 18, 11:44 PM
Aug 2020
You've got no observation whatsoever.
Jan 19, 2:27 AM
Dec 2023
just want to let everyone know that I am also very smart and knew the answer to this all by myself
Jan 19, 3:39 AM

Apr 2015
Yeah thanks for the answers. :) So in short she just didn't realize or know that Lishu isn't just being picky because she's picky, but it's because she can't eat those foods because it's a danger to her well being, physically.

Those who are saying something along the lines of "it's obvious if you watch" I get why'd you'd say that, I guess I was expecting something more than just, she's realized she's wrong and her ignorance about Lishu-sama's condition made her look stupid so she's changed now... like a kind of deeper thing. <_< guess reasons are indeed simple. But thanks anyways ^^,

So glad now though that Lishu has someone she could now trust apart from those unenlightened ladies in waiting.

But I was also thinking, maybe she does care even from the start but maybe peer pressure got into her and if she doesn't follow suit to what most of the other ladies in waiting are doing, maybe she's scared she'd get ostracized as well.

Anyways thanks for the answers :)
Feb 5, 9:44 AM
Aug 2014
My question is why Lishu still keep those bitc*** around. Since you got to pick your own handmaidens, wouldn't you want to get rid of your treacherous backstabbers and get once that are loyal, like Gyokuyou's group.
Jul 19, 2:52 PM

Apr 2015
Reply to Gasaraki-
My question is why Lishu still keep those bitc*** around. Since you got to pick your own handmaidens, wouldn't you want to get rid of your treacherous backstabbers and get once that are loyal, like Gyokuyou's group.
@Gasaraki- My impression is, she doesn't really know she's being harassed and that those handmaidens are being actually mean to her. Even if an outsider points out to her that they are being actually mean, she might not immediately trust them. I think I would like to point out, when Mao Mao came to her after the Garden Party, she was acting smug or I don't know? entitled? or I think maybe the proper term would be distrust, when she realizes it was just a servant and Jinshi wasn't with Mao Mao, but when she realizes it was the servant who helped her with her allergy she immediately switched her tone, and I believe it's because she immediately knew she could trust this servant, Mao Mao. Then her handmaidens badmouths Mao Mao and Lishu gets a little bit worried or confused.

Also, I do hate that the handmaidens didn't understand Lishu isn't just being picky with her food, she actually have a reason to be 'picky' since she gets allergies from eating them, and I'm so happy at least one understood WHY she can't eat some food.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23

288 by senekohan »»
Yesterday, 8:55 PM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 17

257 by Scootboi »»
Sep 27, 7:14 PM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Softhenic03 - Oct 28, 2023

211 by kitsumasterzero »»
Sep 26, 1:50 PM

» This anime has no romance right?

Antera - Mar 27

19 by Merve2Love »»
Sep 25, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Kusuriya no Hitorigoto Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Oct 21, 2023

214 by kitsumasterzero »»
Sep 25, 1:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.