Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 16, 11:38 PM
Dec 2023
Am I going nuts or is fuyuki's meaty bit massive? Am I the only one thinking this lol
Jan 16, 11:48 PM
Sep 2020
I agree. I love the anime/manga and her character design in general, but I think they went a bit overboard in her chest department
Jan 17, 1:02 AM
Feb 2020
It's massive, but she looks great, and tbh there are girls with this kind of size, so to me, it's cool.
Jan 17, 1:24 AM

Apr 2011
No way a girl like her would be single IRL.
Jan 17, 2:11 AM
Jan 2024
Her tities sure are massive
Jan 17, 3:03 AM
Dec 2023
ArnauCP said:
It's massive, but she looks great, and tbh there are girls with this kind of size, so to me, it's cool.

really? IRL they are quite rare especially for a teen 😂
Jan 17, 3:05 AM
Dec 2023
IKKIsama said:

that's the sad part. men only seeing value in a woman for her body parts even if she is a tosser as a person
Jan 17, 3:48 AM
Jul 2021
Neolightveo said:
Am I going nuts or is fuyuki's meaty bit massive? Am I the only one thinking this lol

are you knew to anime or smth cuz there are plenty more female characters with a more absurdly massive chest.
Jan 17, 3:50 AM
Dec 2023
kyo_1 said:
Neolightveo said:

are you knew to anime or smth cuz there are plenty more female characters with a more absurdly massive chest.

ya I know there are bigger ones out there BUT I hear nobody talking about this and I am wondering if I am the only one who thinks this
Jan 17, 3:52 AM
Jul 2021
Neolightveo said:
kyo_1 said:

ya I know there are bigger ones out there BUT I hear nobody talking about this and I am wondering if I am the only one who thinks this

tbh i just think most of us are desensitised to the insane body proportions of a lot of female anime characters, at least i am cuz her size didn’t surprise me at all
Jan 17, 4:16 AM

Apr 2011
Reply to Neolightveo
IKKIsama said:

that's the sad part. men only seeing value in a woman for her body parts even if she is a tosser as a person
@Neolightveo I didn't even mean just her body parts, she's a 10 with a nice personality and would be super popular IRL.
Jan 17, 5:15 AM
Mar 2019
She has an amazing rack
Jan 17, 5:26 AM
Jul 2023
its too common in anime tbh, not complaining tho 👀
Jan 17, 8:18 AM
Jun 2022
Kids these days look very grown up huh
Jan 17, 8:24 AM
Jun 2022
Aaaaaa, so you mind ?
Jan 17, 10:28 AM
Aug 2022
let's be honest, huge tities are only hot in アニメ. In real life, they're just mehh... or am I wrong?
Jan 17, 10:43 AM
Nov 2023
Some kindergarten children are obsessed with seeing girls' shapes, what the hell are you doing!!
Jan 17, 10:44 AM
Nov 2023
Gonryo_Spectrum said:
Kids these days look very grown up huh

You are absolutely right!!
Jan 17, 5:03 PM

Aug 2022
Normal girl in anime lol

But you know, that's precisely its uniqueness.
Jan 17, 5:17 PM
Nov 2023
The parts in question are ridiculously overpowered, but her character design is otherwise one of my favourites ever. So overall, I’m ok with them. The way her whole female family look together is so warm and fuzzy. But also it’s a bit odd how the manga included ecchi angles of scenes that didn’t really need spicing up. Although I don’t mind that either, it just seems at odds to the warm romance in a cold environment theme. It’s still peak to me, so I’ll take whatever I can get!
Jan 17, 9:03 PM
Nov 2023
FutoiOtaku said:
The parts in question are ridiculously overpowered, but her character design is otherwise one of my favourites ever. So overall, I’m ok with them. The way her whole female family look together is so warm and fuzzy. But also it’s a bit odd how the manga included ecchi angles of scenes that didn’t really need spicing up. Although I don’t mind that either, it just seems at odds to the warm romance in a cold environment theme. It’s still peak to me, so I’ll take whatever I can get!

I also like manga, when I started reading it quickly captivated me, I haven't experienced this in a long time.
Jan 17, 9:10 PM
Jan 2022
So totally not the normal, but I did actually know a girl in High School that was probably larger than she is. That aside, I tend to think of it more in terms of the perception of the MC in regard to how big a female anime character is. It’s also important to note that Japanese bra sizes are just shy of two cup sizes smaller than western sizes, so taking that into account realistically speaking she likely is around a C cup but she is clearly shorter than the MC so likely between 4’9 and 5’ which makes her size disproportional but not exceedingly unrealistic, but add the MC’s perception(aka the perception of a hormonal teenage boy) and you get what appears as crazy large.

All that aside, it’s anime and she is an ecchi rom com love interest so reality likely doesn’t factor in at all lmao!!
Jan 17, 9:21 PM
Nov 2023
@willgame4coffee Minami chan is 5’3” or 160cm which makes her a triple F at least! But yeah, it’s an anime cheat to make girls more attractive which I find unnecessary although I’m not Japanese so my opinion isn’t really relevant. I’m more into the face structure, based on native Hokkaido (Ainu) features but with gyaru hair and makeup. It’s a devastating combo!
FutoiOtakuJan 17, 9:24 PM
Jan 18, 8:25 AM

Apr 2011
Reply to WillGame4Coffee
So totally not the normal, but I did actually know a girl in High School that was probably larger than she is. That aside, I tend to think of it more in terms of the perception of the MC in regard to how big a female anime character is. It’s also important to note that Japanese bra sizes are just shy of two cup sizes smaller than western sizes, so taking that into account realistically speaking she likely is around a C cup but she is clearly shorter than the MC so likely between 4’9 and 5’ which makes her size disproportional but not exceedingly unrealistic, but add the MC’s perception(aka the perception of a hormonal teenage boy) and you get what appears as crazy large.

All that aside, it’s anime and she is an ecchi rom com love interest so reality likely doesn’t factor in at all lmao!!
@WillGame4Coffee

She's officially 5' 3'' (160 cm) and not a C cup by any stretch of the imagination.

Coincidentally C cup is the most common bra size in Hokkaido: https://soranews24.com/2019/02/13/japanese-breast-size-study-shows-rapid-growth-in-previously-smallest-busted-region-of-county/
IKKIsamaJan 18, 8:30 AM
Jan 18, 8:49 AM

Jun 2016
Let's be honest. They could always be bigger.
Jan 21, 5:58 AM

May 2009
It's like with wolves or tigers, the one from north are bigger than southern.
Jan 24, 3:12 AM

Aug 2017
Reply to IKKIsama
@IKKIsama you know what, maybe in Japan where all the boys are herbivores, the hot girls would be single.
Jan 24, 3:33 AM

Apr 2020
So...what you're saying is: Hot Anime girls aren't anatomically correct, for the sake of sexualisation...in Ecchi Shows especially?

DAYUM....you're onto something there. Keep digging.
Feb 16, 12:39 AM

Mar 2013
As a female, they’re way too developed. There’s no way her back isn’t hurting her. My back hurts from time to time and mine are nowhere near her size. It’s crazy. I feel for her. 🥲

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19

75 by Fortress_Maximus »»
May 22, 4:02 PM

» Tsubasa's Personality

FiddlePie - Jan 27

40 by Gator »»
May 22, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

113 by Gator »»
May 22, 8:29 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18

105 by Gator »»
May 22, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 11

50 by Gator »»
May 21, 8:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.