Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 9, 2023 6:58 PM
Mar 2021
BEAUTIFUL ART HISTORY ROHAN. CHEF KISS

JODIO IS A FATHERLESS DRUG DEALER ITS THE MOST PERFECT PIECE OF MEDIA THAT WILL EVER EXIST
May 9, 2023 6:58 PM
Mar 2021
BEAUTIFUL ART HISTORY ROHAN. CHEF KISS

JODIO IS A FATHERLESS DRUG DEALER ITS THE MOST PERFECT PIECE OF MEDIA THAT WILL EVER EXIST
May 16, 2023 5:54 AM

Sep 2020
good chapter i liked, nice car stand
May 17, 2023 4:03 AM
Mar 2019
Rohan still have some memories from part 4? since he didn't die in part 6 as we saw, maybe he's the same Rohan after restarting the universe like what happened to Emporio.
Sep 8, 2023 6:10 AM
Feb 2021
Good chapter
That cat sure seems suspicious, for a moment I thought those "wires" were stone free lmao
Now, what is that cat? I guess we´ll find out as it goes
Sep 21, 2023 5:17 AM

Sep 2017
I still don't know what Jodio's stand is supposed to do
خ
Oct 1, 2023 7:21 AM

Apr 2022
yo i actually haven't fully understood jodio's stand either, like rain?? maybe i'll read about it later.
anyways, agree with the people saying this is the best opening arc in all of jojo, they're tryna rob rohan bro this shit is so fun, fuck jojolion for making me suffer for so long.
and what the hell is rohan cooking with flasks, is my man walter white?
Jan 7, 12:49 PM

Mar 2020
Here we go, Now this is getting interesting! I wonder if that cat might be one of those rock animals or if it's another new addition to the realm of JoJo... that would be cool to see a new type of innovation in this part. I have a feeling that Rohan is gonna find them, he isn't that braindead from what I remember lmao

Even though it's only 3 chaps in, this part seems better than last one in terms of the build-up. Can't wait to see what Araki has in store for us.
Joe, Joe Forever....
Jan 25, 5:38 PM
Apr 2020
Another awesome chapter. Big question here is obviously the lava chunks, if one was included in a safe with such a valuable diamond, that things gotta be important
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 9: The JoJoLands Chapter 15 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 16

12 by Wiziliz »»
Jun 1, 7:38 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 9: The JoJoLands Chapter 9 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 16, 2023

25 by Deepmagic »»
May 29, 7:25 PM

» JOJOLands bingo

Mirai_Kuromaru - Feb 15, 2023

34 by Mirai_Kuromaru »»
May 17, 4:01 AM

» French editor of JoJo confirms (?) that Dragona is trans

Flomik - Apr 27

8 by Nats482 »»
May 13, 10:44 PM

» Can I read JOJOLAND even if i didn't read the previous part ?

Kumoiro_Shizuki - May 8

41 by Kumoiro_Shizuki »»
May 11, 2:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.