Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2023 1:57 AM
May 2017
[I am reading the DarkHorse issue of Akira. Here 120 chapters are converted into 38 parts. And the sequence of event is mixed up to match the new format. So, I know how many chapters I have read but do not know what part belong to which chapter.]

It was quite a reveal that Akira and Tetsuo can create a miniature big bang with Akira having a tremendous power. But the story still haven't explain to us why the experiment were conducted in the first place and a better explanation of how the power works. We just know that minerals were released into brain. At least we finally got more geopolitical content.

I was also surprised to see the Joker surviving all those disasters. I expected him to be a minor character.
Dec 4, 2023 3:24 PM

Apr 2020
Episode 75: Pages 53-67 of volume 5 of the Kodansha publication.

Kaneda is back in his racer uniform and Miyako is now demanding he bring back Kei. Considering this fifth volume is named after Kei, I have a feeling this search mission is going to be the main plot of all 400+ of these pages. Hopefully it stays entertaining enough, so far it's just been a lot of setup for this volume.

The chapter ends with Akira and Tetsuo making their way back to Kaori and the Captain.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akira Chapter 87 Discussion

supersayen - Nov 1, 2010

6 by BartCreator »»
Jun 1, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Akira Chapter 120 Discussion

linkjoker - Apr 17, 2017

17 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 19, 8:18 AM

Poll: » Akira Chapter 116 Discussion

GurschachX - Dec 6, 2023

1 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 19, 8:06 AM

Poll: » Akira Chapter 113 Discussion

GurschachX - Dec 6, 2023

3 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 19, 2:50 AM

» Akira ending

Jacky08 - Feb 14

3 by Jacky08 »»
Feb 16, 12:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.