Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 10, 2023 6:18 PM
Nov 2019
Even though it is impossible for the two of them to be together as a couple because Himmel has already preceded Frieren to heaven, it is clear that Himmel really loves Frieren.
(Manga spoiler Ch.117 from leaks circulating).
And implicitly Frieren seemed to accept all the memories and affection that Himmel gave her even though she didn't yet understand what love was.

Finally, what kind of story will happen, even though it is still far from the current story.
Will there be a revelation of love between the two?
That's what makes me curious...
StevieRaraNov 11, 2023 2:09 PM
Nov 10, 2023 6:43 PM
Feb 2023
I’m an anime only, I think Frieren will slowly realize Himmel’s affection for her during their journey. Then I think that’s when Frieren will fall in love with Himmel.
Nov 10, 2023 6:47 PM

May 2022
I kind of assumed this is why Himmel never got married and had kids because he always hoped she would realize. That or he never found anyone else he could love. I am not sure why the other 2 never did either tho tbh, maybe I missed something.
Nov 10, 2023 7:30 PM
Nov 2023
StevieRara said:
Even though it is impossible for the two of them to be together as a couple because Himmel has already preceded Frieren to heaven, it is clear that Himmel really loves Frieren.
And implicitly Frieren seemed to accept all the memories and affection that Himmel gave her even though she didn't yet understand what love was.

Finally, what kind of story will happen, even though it is still far from the current story.

Bro u got a right question but in my sense they will not get together ....i think so maybe ...after sometime some reborn or something and himmel is there but i dont think cause theme of story doesnt want it to happen
Nov 10, 2023 7:33 PM
Nov 2023
Zoopiez said:
I kind of assumed this is why Himmel never got married and had kids because he always hoped she would realize. That or he never found anyone else he could love. I am not sure why the other 2 never did either tho tbh, maybe I missed something.

Hm u right ...i too assume why the other 2 not married but i think one was bishop or something so thats why and other is dwarf nvm
..bte your pfp of mayuri kinda nostalgic 👍
Nov 10, 2023 7:43 PM

Jan 2023
I’m not sure what the case was for Heiter and Eisen, but when it comes to Himmel and Frieren, I don’t see a romantic spark coming out of them (i know himmel is dead, you get my point here).

It’s blatantly clear that Himmel had a crush on Frieren, and while the recurring flashbacks of Himmel from Frieren’s perspective may suggest that she could possibly reciprocate said feelings, it doesn’t feel like that. Himmel is part of why Frieren chose to understand humans, empathy, and the importance of deepening interpersonal relationships. Him and the party were the closest people Frieren had in CENTURIES after Flamme’s death before Stark and Fern, which is what led to Frieren setting off on a personal and moving journey. It feels more out of fondness and value rather than affection and love. It’d probably be really cute to see Frieren get flustered though.

Not fully caught up on the manga yet so my answer could change.
Nov 10, 2023 8:18 PM
Jul 2018
You are not watching a romantic Anime, You are watching a Masterpiece.
Nov 10, 2023 8:22 PM
Aug 2021
He's DEAD! So I don't think it's gonna happen.
Nov 10, 2023 8:53 PM
Nov 2018
Is that why she's traveling to see Himmel spirit to tell him her feelings?
Nov 10, 2023 9:20 PM
Oct 2022
No, of all the spells Frieren picks up, I hope she doesn't use any for nec-romance-y.
Nov 10, 2023 9:36 PM
Nov 2019
Reply to Moppit
Is that why she's traveling to see Himmel spirit to tell him her feelings?
@Moppit From what I understand she wants to get to know Himmel better and reminisce about 10 years of travel with the hero party.
Nov 10, 2023 9:39 PM
Nov 2019
Reply to BitChilly
I’m not sure what the case was for Heiter and Eisen, but when it comes to Himmel and Frieren, I don’t see a romantic spark coming out of them (i know himmel is dead, you get my point here).

It’s blatantly clear that Himmel had a crush on Frieren, and while the recurring flashbacks of Himmel from Frieren’s perspective may suggest that she could possibly reciprocate said feelings, it doesn’t feel like that. Himmel is part of why Frieren chose to understand humans, empathy, and the importance of deepening interpersonal relationships. Him and the party were the closest people Frieren had in CENTURIES after Flamme’s death before Stark and Fern, which is what led to Frieren setting off on a personal and moving journey. It feels more out of fondness and value rather than affection and love. It’d probably be really cute to see Frieren get flustered though.

Not fully caught up on the manga yet so my answer could change.
@BitChilly Thanks for the explanation, now I understand it a bit now. Whether it will be Romance or not, I am really looking forward to the amazing ending from Kanehito Yamada and Abe Tsukasa-sensei.
Nov 10, 2023 9:43 PM

Dec 2022
A bit unrelated rant but I absolutely hate when manga readers are like "I don't think X is gonna happen" and then "oh btw I've read the manga". They're basically spoiling things by saying that it doesn't happen for at least a looooong time (from anime viewer perspective). People suck at not giving spoilers.

But yea the most that can happen is that she realizes something about her own feelings. There's also the question of whether she has realized Himmel's feelings or will realize that later. The sad thing is that this realization could only hurt her.
Nov 10, 2023 9:50 PM
Nov 2018
StevieRara said:
@Moppit From what I understand she wants to get to know Himmel better and reminisce about 10 years of travel with the hero party.

That's what I thought. I haven't read any of the manga. It would be nice touch after reminiscing they ended up confirming to each other how they feel.

Also at the same time I think that it might be better if Frieren doesn't know that they had feelings for each other. Himmel is already dead and she still have a long life ahead of her. I don't what to think on the issue.
Nov 10, 2023 11:13 PM
Sep 2021
no because they have the chemistry of a wet rag
Nov 10, 2023 11:58 PM

Mar 2013
Anime only: I already shipped them from the start.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 11, 2023 12:04 AM
Oct 2021
Yes, you're the only one.
Nov 11, 2023 12:18 AM
Jan 2022
no you are not. but don't get ur hopes up
Nov 11, 2023 2:21 AM
Feb 2018
I think she'll end up realizing she was in love with him, and that's why she cried.
Nov 11, 2023 3:05 AM
Oct 2016
Why are you spoiling things from the manga in the anime forum?
Nov 11, 2023 3:25 AM
Nov 2019
Reply to Mugglus
Why are you spoiling things from the manga in the anime forum?
@Mugglus I haven't leaked the manga Ch.117 that I mean, because that chapter hasn't been released yet. Probably November 15th, After that it will be on hiatus for several weeks

I try to tell what has happened in the anime and what I understand.
Ch.117 I mean inspired me to make a post on this forum.(I didn't mention what happened.)

Abe-sensei seems to encourage me to think that the Himmel x Frieren relationship is not impossible. Moreover, his latest illustration is for the Yoasobi CD Album.
Nov 11, 2023 5:39 AM

May 2019
StevieRara said:

Even if Himmel loved Frieren, it doesnt make any sense for Frieren also develop anything more than a platonic love for Himmel, even more if he is dead* and, at most, she just could confess to his ghost by the end of this series.

Btw, the real obvious ship is the STERN.

Nov 11, 2023 7:54 AM
Dec 2022
StevieRara said:

yes your are the only ones who want them to end up together. no one want's.
if you ask for me ia say I want her all to my self😆😜🙂
Nov 11, 2023 7:57 AM

May 2020
As a manga reader...

I hope she confesses to Himmel!!!
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Nov 11, 2023 7:58 AM
Dec 2022
my real opinion I don't want any romance maby a new character ( that currently existing or not introduced) only if they a actually look good together
Nov 11, 2023 8:02 AM

Jan 2009
if the time travel thing is like a multiverse then there is an alternate reality or timeline which they become married
Nov 11, 2023 10:37 AM
Sep 2022
cringy repetitive event u mean?
Nov 11, 2023 11:59 AM
Jun 2020
it does seem like himmel may have harbored romantic feelings for her, and maybe even her for him. But it's possible neither one of them knew it at the time. at the very least we know frieren wouldn't recognize love if there was a spell for it. I'm only watching the dubbed episodes so I know I'm 2 episodes behind, but there being more to their relationship seems more apparent each and every episode
Nov 11, 2023 12:22 PM

Sep 2015
I shipped they from the start, i think that in the final she would say that she love him or that he was special or somethibg like that
Nov 11, 2023 12:43 PM

Feb 2021
Nov 11, 2023 12:58 PM

Apr 2020
Hey, my boy.

Could you use the Spoiler Tag?^^ Pleaaaase?
Nov 11, 2023 6:35 PM
Jan 2022
spoiler

I got spoiled on what happens in the manga 💀😭😭😭

it's bad
Nov 11, 2023 6:46 PM

Jan 2021
You are not the only one. Atleast I am here
Nov 11, 2023 7:50 PM
May 2019
Da Fuck???
Better chance of Brittney getting back with Justin.......just saying.

More topics from this board

» When will S2 happen ;__;

FrierenSimpKing - May 29

35 by Scyon »»
Yesterday, 12:10 PM

» Is Himmel a Manic Pixie Dream Boy?

Moonshine_cookie - Jun 1

15 by Mdraj6996 »»
Yesterday, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2023

333 by haminshamin »»
Jun 1, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 2

273 by Arxanum »»
Jun 1, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2023

232 by Vindicater »»
May 31, 11:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.