Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Overlord (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Mar 8, 2023 7:13 AM

Mar 2022
Man that was an intense episode, Sebas just whooped some serious ass against the members of Eight Fingers. And Enitome gets to shine in a battle even if she’s outclassed against Evileye but at least she held her own for the first part against Gagaran and Tia. I reckon Ainz is planning something with Demiure because he mentioned something about “not killing someone while on the field” sort of thing and I bet it had something to do with Ainz showing up at the last minute. Thankfully we have the next episode to tell us what’s gonna happen and why they are both there. 
Sep 27, 2023 6:10 PM
Feb 2022
Terrible vende humos los 6 brazos.
Dec 10, 2023 3:41 AM
Jul 2018
So much action in this episode lezzgo
Jan 8, 11:11 AM
May 2020
there were some cool fights in this one, i guess that from the op ainz is gonna fight demiurge as momon which should be interesting
Apr 21, 4:17 AM
Jul 2019
Amazing how a pretty decent isekai anime with Season 1 devolved into this garbage with Season 2.

Characters I couldn't care less about, fight scenes that aren't that interesting, and most of the main characters (except Sebas) becoming incredibly dislikeable.

Motored through this trash on 2 x speed just to see if Season 3 gets better. If not, it will be an easy drop.
Jul 6, 4:48 PM

Apr 2021
Demiurge is the boss's own adversary, interesting. it was a good fight to see the enemies scared and running away. Sebas, you were very quick, I wanted to see at least the powers of each of them.
Sep 4, 1:56 PM

Jan 2021
Entoma is so cute. Even though her body is made of a bunch of insects, she's still so cute. But whose hand is that? :"D

Mare... he looks innocent and his question is harmless too, but who would have thought he would drag that woman like that... :"D

Sebas!!!! Super awesome!! I really like it when the losers just underestimated him then he processed to kill them in seconds.. without giving them time to absorb what was happening.. the girl wearing the dancer's outfit was shocked to see a head come off and a second later it was her turn.. damn Sebas is too cool

Demiurge too, wowww! He fought that magic caster elegantly and effortlessly... I was hoping he would at least paralyze her first but, who would have thought Ainz would appear?! I don't know what Ainz's purpose in doing this.. and does Demiurge know that the one in front of him now is Ainz?

This is probably the first episode of the second season that made me feel as excited as I did watching the first season. I think Overlord's biggest appeal to me is its violence and brutality... lol

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2018

277 by RodxD »»
Yesterday, 4:22 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2018

211 by RodxD »»
Sep 18, 2:29 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2018

322 by RodxD »»
Sep 18, 2:02 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

357 by hanakocheeks »»
Sep 5, 2:03 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2018

289 by hanakocheeks »»
Sep 4, 8:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.