Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 30, 2022 7:07 PM
Mar 2022
Is there any likelihood of a season 4 or more of this manga? I haven't watched any of this yet and its on my to watch list.

The only romcom thats highly rated as this is fruit basket S3 and fruit basket is my 2nd fav show, so i wanna try this as im sure I'll have a blast, any news or info?
Jun 30, 2022 7:14 PM
Sep 2014
I'll admit that I have not read the manga, so I am not really sure whether its done or if there is more source material. what I can say is this:

if they ended the show at season 3, I honestly would be very satisfied with the way it ended. all 3 seasons were awesome, arguably the last one was the best, and pretty much everything about it was perfect in my opinion. no other romance anime even comes close, especially when it comes to being romantic AND hilarious.

I would love for it to keep going, but the ending to season 3 was honestly better than the vast majority of anime I've seen, so of it doesn't I won't be too sad.
Jun 30, 2022 7:15 PM

May 2021
Deanomac2010 said:
Is there any likelihood of a season 4 or more of this manga? I haven't watched any of this yet and its on my to watch list.

The only romcom thats highly rated as this is fruit basket S3 and fruit basket is my 2nd fav show, so i wanna try this as im sure I'll have a blast, any news or info?

My manga reader friends have said that the best of Kaguya sama is yet to come and that the manga has enough content for 3 more seasons

Fellow Fruits Basket fan 🫶
If you are from South East Asia, then I request you, when you will start an anime, you search if it is available on Muse Asia and Ani-one Asia, before looking through piracy websites
Jun 30, 2022 7:16 PM
Jul 2021
ive heard from friends that the next arks after the animated part ends are not as good as the ones that have already been animated (cant say for myself though) and the way s3 ends id say is a decent ending even if they dont keep on animating it
i liked fb better tho its my fav
Jun 30, 2022 7:20 PM
Mar 2022
Pshyne said:
I'll admit that I have not read the manga, so I am not really sure whether its done or if there is more source material. what I can say is this:

if they ended the show at season 3, I honestly would be very satisfied with the way it ended. all 3 seasons were awesome, arguably the last one was the best, and pretty much everything about it was perfect in my opinion. no other romance anime even comes close, especially when it comes to being romantic AND hilarious.

I would love for it to keep going, but the ending to season 3 was honestly better than the vast majority of anime I've seen, so of it doesn't I won't be too sad.

its very great when they can end it on a hight with a satisfactory ending :)

i keep hearing such positive comments on this show and i do love some great drama (not overly melodramatic drama) comedy and romance :)

glad you enjoyed it, i need to start it <3
Jun 30, 2022 7:23 PM
Mar 2022
Itsumo_Issho said:
Deanomac2010 said:

My manga reader friends have said that the best of Kaguya sama is yet to come and that the manga has enough content for 3 more seasons

yehhh i checked out how many chapters there are ahead of S3 and its last season was so well received and rated highly and that doesnt happen often for romcom anime so hopefully there adapt it all :)

fruba fan for life <3 its absolute pure bliss, absolutely love tohru cotton socks and how she supports every zodiac member with there issues, and finally tohru gets the help she needs to deal with her problems <3
Jun 30, 2022 7:25 PM
Mar 2022
danizoldyck said:
ive heard from friends that the next arks after the animated part ends are not as good as the ones that have already been animated (cant say for myself though) and the way s3 ends id say is a decent ending even if they dont keep on animating it

can't arguy with you there, i think im gonna find another romcom that theme and drama hits me harder then fruit basket.

who your favorite characters? my top 2 are hanajime and shigure, i also love tohru and kyo :)
Jun 30, 2022 7:27 PM
Jan 2022
Deanomac2010 said:

as a manga reader, we're almost at the middle point of the series. A season 4/5/6 is very likely given that there's a lot more storylines they need to tell (and suprisingly some arc tops the Rooftop Confession in season 3 finale). But it all depends if A-1 Pictures is still willing to make more Kaguya-sama content
Jun 30, 2022 7:29 PM
Jan 2022
danizoldyck said:

kind of. The next arc after the dual confessions is actually slightly better.. but once Kaguya's family gets involved through their relationship, it comes off as out of place for the series. It's not bad, it's just dosen't feel like Kaguya-sama that we know
Jun 30, 2022 7:32 PM

May 2021
Since, it seems to be ending with chapter 281, there is over 130 chapters to adapt which is enough material for 3 seasons or 2 seasons and a movie.
This season is not the best Kaguya part in my and many others opinion.
The best parts of the series should be covered in the next and then the final season if A1 decides to do it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2022 7:36 PM
Jul 2021
Deanomac2010 said:
danizoldyck said:

can't arguy with you there, i think im gonna find another romcom that theme and drama hits me harder then fruit basket.

who your favorite characters? my top 2 are hanajime and shigure, i also love tohru and kyo :)

well i wouldn’t say banana fish can be considered COM lol but i loved it as much and cried like in fruits basket. i watched fb over a year and a half ago so i cant remember all the characters but kyo made me bawl my eyes out and im a cat person who owns orange cats so that made it worse and i also loved the cow dude and his ship. i highly recommend kaguya sama tho but it didn’t get in my feels like fb did its more lighthearted
Jun 30, 2022 7:37 PM
Oct 2020
Immediately after the final episode aired, an announcement for a new Kaguya-sama anime project was made, so in all likelihood that will be season 4.

As for how good it will be, I think it will stand on equal ground as the first 3 seasons. I love the upcoming arcs nearly as much as the culture festival.
Jun 30, 2022 7:37 PM

May 2021
Deanomac2010 said:
Itsumo_Issho said:

yehhh i checked out how many chapters there are ahead of S3 and its last season was so well received and rated highly and that doesnt happen often for romcom anime so hopefully there adapt it all :)

fruba fan for life <3 its absolute pure bliss, absolutely love tohru cotton socks and how she supports every zodiac member with there issues, and finally tohru gets the help she needs to deal with her problems <3

I want the rest to be adapted… from what I’ve heard, most of the main cast is going to get insane character developments and I genuinely want to see Ishigami X Miko, they’re are too wholesome 😭
If you are from South East Asia, then I request you, when you will start an anime, you search if it is available on Muse Asia and Ani-one Asia, before looking through piracy websites
Jun 30, 2022 7:38 PM
Jul 2021
melamuna said:
danizoldyck said:

kind of. The next arc after the dual confessions is actually slightly better.. but once Kaguya's family gets involved through their relationship, it comes off as out of place for the series. It's not bad, it's just dosen't feel like Kaguya-sama that we know

yeah that exactly what i was told that since like the Thing Happened now the story probably doesn’t have such a strong storyline but id still watch it just wouldn’t get as invested as to read the manga
Jun 30, 2022 7:40 PM
Jan 2022
danizoldyck said:
melamuna said:

yeah that exactly what i was told that since like the Thing Happened now the story probably doesn’t have such a strong storyline but id still watch it just wouldn’t get as invested as to read the manga

there's still amazing storylines other than Kaguya x Miyuki. Particularly Ishigami x Miko which is this long on and off arc between their relationship and i cannot wait to see it in anime form.
Jun 30, 2022 7:42 PM
Jul 2021
melamuna said:
danizoldyck said:

there's still amazing storylines other than Kaguya x Miyuki. Particularly Ishigami x Miko which is this long on and off arc between their relationship and i cannot wait to see it in anime form.

thats true i need to see that one i love me some enemies to lovers
Jun 30, 2022 7:44 PM
Jan 2022
danizoldyck said:
melamuna said:

technically it's Middle School Romantic Subtext to Subconscious Enemies to full on Desperation of Romance.
Jun 30, 2022 7:45 PM
Mar 2022
philippe9648 said:
Immediately after the final episode aired, an announcement for a new Kaguya-sama anime project was made, so in all likelihood that will be season 4.

As for how good it will be, I think it will stand on equal ground as the first 3 seasons. I love the upcoming arcs nearly as much as the culture festival.

yeahhhh thats super exciting news then <3 surely if there in process of getting season 4 then surely the rest will be adapted, so long as S4 is as popular as S3 :)
Jun 30, 2022 7:47 PM
Mar 2022
Itsumo_Issho said:
Deanomac2010 said:

I want the rest to be adapted… from what I’ve heard, most of the main cast is going to get insane character developments and I genuinely want to see Ishigami X Miko, they’re are too wholesome 😭

thats why we need full romcom adaptations, you need to see the main cast go though there full character devolpments and backstories 👌

if it stops half way your never get to watch the full story, even if S3 ended well :/
Jun 30, 2022 7:47 PM
Jul 2021
melamuna said:
danizoldyck said:

technically it's Middle School Romantic Subtext to Subconscious Enemies to full on Desperation of Romance.

that only makes it BETTER pls thats why im also loving spyxfamily lol if you’re watching it you understand
Jun 30, 2022 7:55 PM
Mar 2022
DarkHumor04 said:
Since, it seems to be ending with chapter 281, there is over 130 chapters to adapt which is enough material for 3 seasons or 2 seasons and a movie.
This season is not the best Kaguya part in my and many others opinion.
The best parts of the series should be covered in the next and then the final season if A1 decides to do it.

A1 are a great production team, so im sure there nail the final couple seasons if they went ahead, just really want another romcom like fruit basket that leaves me with a wholesome yet bittersweet feeling <3
Jun 30, 2022 8:24 PM
Sep 2021
Deanomac2010 said:

Yes defiently watch it I’m sure more will come out I love this series and if you love fruits basket like I do u will love it.
Jun 30, 2022 9:23 PM
Jul 2018
As a manga reader i will day this
The next arc (Ice Kaguya or the actual spoiler-y name
) is the more important of the entire series and probably the one the author wanted to draw from the start. It won't give you hype but it's simply beautiful, it made me think that s3 ending was shallow in comparison
Jun 30, 2022 9:31 PM

Oct 2018
It's a decent ending but not the greatest. If they will give a proper ending, it should be after the Ice Kaguya or the cultural festival, if they exclude the fillers. The rest were just a bunch of fillers that dragged the whole point of the story.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Jun 30, 2022 11:07 PM
Mar 2022
Deanomac2010 said:

Fruit basket is a masterpiece for me at first..but when i watched Kaguya sama starting from the 1st episode..i started to realize that this anime is far beyond than fruit basket tbh..the ending of season 3 which they both confessed in a unique way touched my heart so bad which made me flustered, smile, cry at the same time.You should try it. I am also fruit basket fan but you ll know how good this anime is once you start watching em which like me who finished 2nd season in less than 1 day as it’s too tempting to slow down the pace or endure myself 2-3 days to watch for next season. You might think at first that this anime is overhyped as I thought the same like that before, but no! Kaguya-sama is a real masterpiece to watch, with well-written romance and comedy storyline to enjoy! That’s why the rating for kaguya-sama are able to surpass Fullmetal Brotherhood. It’s not easy for romance genre anime to get high rating like fruit basket & kaguya sama ultra romantic 🫶🏻 Try it now, prioritize this anime first in your list aside from the others, i promise you will enjoy this anime so badly which makes you feel regret to have ever watched as you will wish you will forget everything you have watched in kaguya sama so that you can rewatch every single episodes without knowing what will happen next. I hope you enjoy this anime as it is a must for every romance lover to watch this anime ❤️🫶🏻
Jul 1, 2022 12:17 AM
Jul 2021
Deanomac2010 said:

i saw a thread that said the manga would end in 14 chapters so either there’s more than enough for more seasons or enough for maybe a set of specials or a movie? idk
Jul 1, 2022 12:17 AM
Nov 2020
Season 3 got about halfway through the manga and they did announce a “new anime project” for Kaguya so that could mean an OVA or a Movie or a 4th season. Based on comments the author on Twitter said it’s likely it’s a continuation so probably a movie or 4th season. The content after season 3 is just as great and amazing as before and would highly recommend giving this show a try, the characters make this show 10x better than any other romance I’ve seen :)
Jul 1, 2022 12:30 AM
Jul 2021
danizoldyck said:

I disagree with your friend. The next arc was amazing, in my opinion it was better than the festival arc. After the scool trip arc (including it) is going down but it is not that bad tho
Jul 1, 2022 2:08 AM
Jan 2021
I love the following arcs after the animated parts. It gives so much information about the backstories and personalities of the main leads and the side characters.

Heads up for people who love Kaguya-sama for its comedy. The comedy is still there but the tone slightly shifted to drama a bit (which is good honestly, because if they kept up with the original premise and tone I feel like the series will become repetitive). Some of my favorite scenarios and arcs were the ones after the school festival arc.

I also like the fact that Shirogane is given more screen time. I always felt like Shirogane is underrated and I would like the community to give attention to my boi Miyuki.
CynicalDiogenesJul 1, 2022 2:12 AM
Jul 1, 2022 2:08 AM
Mar 2022
dammit you guys have made me start from episode 1, just finished episode 2 and im fricken HYPED!!!

long live chika swan <3

it definitely hooking me like fruit basket did :D just hopefully a season 4 or movie is on its way next year to cover the ice kaguya/cultural festivals that you all highly rate :)
Jul 1, 2022 4:52 AM

Mar 2021
Unless there is an extremely reliable leaker that can confirm the show will got seasons 4, 5, and 6, just pretend it is not happening, especially for a rom com. Once a series ends, source material sales relatively fall off a cliff. Without other methods of funding like gacha, tons of figures, it is difficult to justify further seasons let alone a full adaptation. For the most part, I don't see them wanting to adapt 140-220.
Jul 1, 2022 7:51 AM

May 2021
Deanomac2010 said:

Yeah, they announced a new anime project for Kaguya-Sama so there should be no problem.

Jul 1, 2022 8:35 AM
May 2021
IMO this was not even the Manga peak so I'm hoping at least for season 4, sadly the Manga gets weird after its peak tho
Jul 1, 2022 11:37 AM
May 2021
oh yeah there's material for all of em. probably even more or some movies
Jul 3, 2022 10:34 AM
May 2021
Pshyne said:

I second this!!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LeilaChroma - Jun 25, 2022

509 by rohan121 »»
Jun 5, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

404 by Ari__Kun »»
May 16, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

227 by lilkatkitten »»
May 14, 12:33 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Naruleach - Apr 2, 2022

332 by wibugar »»
May 9, 2:41 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Ultra Romantic Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2022

237 by Assassin2112 »»
May 3, 7:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.