Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 2, 2022 2:17 AM

Jul 2020
Finally now Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei have more sequel. In previous adaption we just only get the Enrollment, Nine schools competitions, Yokohama disturbance, Visitor arc, some spin-off, movie and reminiscence arc. This adaption currently called Zoku-hen maybe is not the real title, because is still on production decision, so stay tuned for more information. Well I'm just hope the animation improve in quality. So what do you think?
Search for something interesting...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 2, 2022 2:19 AM
Jan 2021
Am excited β€ΌοΈπŸ˜πŸ˜
Jan 2, 2022 2:23 AM
Aug 2017
I'm also very excited
Jan 2, 2022 2:26 AM
Jun 2021
I wonder when will it be airing and also up to wich volume will they be adapting?
Jan 2, 2022 2:37 AM

Jul 2020
The airing date is still unknown, but just hopefully it aired on 2022. The volume they adapt may from double seven chapter, maybe. Some LN reader can comment if this correct?
Search for something interesting...
Jan 2, 2022 2:38 AM

Jul 2015
It's hard for me to imagine, that anyone is still unironically enjoy watching this peak trash.

Jan 2, 2022 3:06 AM
Jul 2020
Piromysl said:
It's hard for me to imagine, that anyone is still unironically enjoy watching this peak trash.
everyone has their own taste dude, maybe your imagination just went too far, so dont imagine it :)
Jan 2, 2022 3:15 AM
Aug 2018
Great way to start the year with this excellent news
Jan 2, 2022 3:20 AM
May 2021
I really excited for this!!

Jan 2, 2022 3:28 AM
Sep 2021
Piromysl said:

Don't be such a fucking hater cuz nobody cares what you have to say. :)
Jan 2, 2022 3:28 AM
Sep 2021
Piromysl said:

Don't be such a fucking hater cuz nobody cares what you have to say. :)
Jan 2, 2022 3:45 AM

Dec 2020
Piromysl said:

Says the man who literally gave school days a 6/10 and mahouka a 3/10. Well learn to respect the opinion of others, Well I saw your list a bit and something like this is fancy coming from you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jan 2, 2022 3:52 AM

Jul 2015
R_I_Z_E_R_7 said:
Piromysl said:

Says the man who literally gave school days a 6/10 and mahouka a 3/10. Well learn to respect the opinion of others, Well I saw your list a bit and something like this is fancy coming from you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Notice how I don't need to do any ad hominem and check out your profile to know what kind of person are you.

Yea... Mahouka has THE worst fandom. Beating SNK by a slight margin.

Jan 2, 2022 4:16 AM

Dec 2020
Piromysl said:
R_I_Z_E_R_7 said:

Notice how I don't need to do any ad hominem and check out your profile to know what kind of person are you.

Well for fyi, I'm not a big fan of mahouka but atleast I know how to respect opinion of others. Saying it's trash won't make it worse for it's fans. But seriously School days is better than this?? bruh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jan 2, 2022 4:35 AM
Oct 2016
Is this double seven?
Jan 2, 2022 5:07 AM

Jul 2015
R_I_Z_E_R_7 said:
Piromysl said:

Well for fyi, I'm not a big fan of mahouka but atleast I know how to respect opinion of others. Saying it's trash won't make it worse for it's fans. But seriously School days is better than this?? bruh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I honestly though that Mahouka being trash is not subjective, but whatever.

And yes, School Days is better because it at least tries to be original and tries something new to mediocre effect, which is the reason why people even remember it and it didn't fell into abyss of irrelevancy. It got so much undeserved shit because authors decided to adapt a route leading to bad end.

Mahouka is generic trash, with generic, boring Gary Stu protagonist, which you'll see almost anywhere. He is honestly as interesting as Kirito, but at least Kirito did boned his sister.

And yes, this is my opinion, so respect it.

Jan 2, 2022 6:11 AM
Apr 2018
碚 Zoku means "continue", so I hope it continues from Raihousha-hen. No more side story, spin-off, or prequels. There are like 20+ volumes of novels to be adapt. Stop wasting time.
Jan 2, 2022 6:15 AM
Apr 2018
Uncultured people always hate Mahouka. So you guys should just ignore them.
Jan 2, 2022 6:16 AM
May 2014
If you knew what the ln looks like, you would know that one ln volume was just a prequel, so the last episode of mahouka as ova was not a filerem but a norn part of the story of the novella, which from what I know is an important part of the further story
Jan 2, 2022 6:53 AM

Oct 2015
D-Artagnan said:
I really excited for this!!

that's a pretty cool idea but zoku just means continuation/sequel. It's a placeholder since they haven't announced a title for this sequel yet ^^
Jan 2, 2022 7:06 AM

Jul 2019
Piromysl said:

If you think or say it's a fact that it's trash, then why do you waste your time to come here and say it? Keep living rent free in your head.
Jan 2, 2022 7:17 AM

May 2016
Piromysl said:
R_I_Z_E_R_7 said:

And yes, School Days is better because it at least tries to be original and tries something new to mediocre effect, which is the reason why people even remember it and it didn't fell into abyss of irrelevancy. It got so much undeserved shit because authors decided to adapt a route leading to bad end.

Mahouka is generic trash, with generic, boring Gary Stu protagonist, which you'll see almost anywhere. He is honestly as interesting as Kirito, but at least Kirito did boned his sister.

i will not respect your opinion cuz you are saying bs who tf thinks schooldays is better than mahouka, mahouka is full of action and one of the best sci-fi animes i've ever seen it is so unique but school days is so normal it isn't an anime that made me say WOW
Jan 2, 2022 7:27 AM

Dec 2020
Piromysl said:
R_I_Z_E_R_7 said:

With due respect to your opinion I wanna say something too

Just drop Mahouka, Did you just say that School days is kinda better than it? You think Tatsuya is Gary stuart protagonist but what is Makoto? like that fking bastard fked every girl. He was the main reason all the pure girls turned into twisted b!tches. Well nowadays almost all of these magic school or isekai has overpowered mc and it has become a trend in the anime. The recent isekai trash I watched was shinka no mi which was utter trash but still watchable.

The thing is animes like this just isn't the cup of your tea. Mahouka is good, people watch it Watch it cuz they want to be entertained by a grossly overpowered MC and well animated and choreographed action scenes. Avoid it if you want a deep story with thoroughly developed heroes and villains or a complex and surprising storyline. That isn't a thing we get everytime. Some audience enjoys the damn Gary stuart protagonists. So yeah respect other's opinions and I'll respect yours ^-^
Jan 2, 2022 7:29 AM
Oct 2019
It's 碚編(sequel) instead of 3期(season 3). Kinda sus.
Jan 2, 2022 7:42 AM

Jul 2015
R_I_Z_E_R_7 said:
Piromysl said:

Just drop Mahouka, Did you just say that School days is kinda better than it? You think Tatsuya is Gary stuart protagonist but what is Makoto? like that fking bastard fked every girl. He was the main reason all the pure girls turned into twisted b!tches. Well nowadays almost all of these magic school or isekai has overpowered mc and it has become a trend in the anime. The recent isekai trash I watched was shinka no mi which was utter trash but still watchable.

The thing is animes like this just isn't the cup of your tea. Mahouka is good, people watch it Watch it cuz they want to be entertained by a grossly overpowered MC and well animated and choreographed action scenes. Avoid it if you want a deep story with thoroughly developed heroes and villains or a complex and surprising storyline. That isn't a thing we get everytime. Some audience enjoys the damn Gary stuart protagonists. So yeah respect other's opinions and I'll respect yours ^-^

FYI
Good character =/= Good person

Tatsuya is such a bland and boring character, it's not even worth talking about.
And yes, I doubt I will watch this sequel, because I think this series has already presented everything it has to offer and if it would go full incest, it will only get worse.

Yakimy said:
Piromysl said:

i will not respect your opinion cuz you are saying bs who tf thinks schooldays is better than mahouka, mahouka is full of action and one of the best sci-fi animes i've ever seen it is so unique but school days is so normal it isn't an anime that made me say WOW

Ex-Arm is also full of action. And is also sci-fi.

Jan 2, 2022 7:54 AM

Sep 2018
Piromysl said:
It's hard for me to imagine...

That's entirely your own problem.

I very much unironically enjoy this show

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jan 2, 2022 8:03 AM

May 2016
Piromysl said:
R_I_Z_E_R_7 said:

FYI

Tatsuya is such a bland and boring character, it's not even worth talking about.
And yes, I doubt I will watch this sequel, because I think this series has already presented everything it has to offer and if it would go full incest, it will only get worse.

Yakimy said:

yea? so? that doesn't prove your point that school days is better than mahouka, mahouka is legit a unique anime, i am not saying that school days is a bad anime but it also isn't better than my man tatsuya, that boy is so frkn smart and so calm it makes him so cool but on the other hand, school days doesn't have a good story, i rest my case
Jan 2, 2022 8:07 AM

Dec 2020
Piromysl said:
R_I_Z_E_R_7 said:

FYI

Yakimy said:

Do you really think it is incest?? Lol, I soo wanna spoil you but let's just keep the conversation spoiler free.

Well, nothing is gonna change if you watch it or not. So enjoy the animes you like and hating on this won't get you anywhere.
Jan 2, 2022 8:09 AM

Dec 2020
Yakimy said:
Piromysl said:

FYI

yea? so? that doesn't prove your point that school days is better than mahouka, mahouka is legit a unique anime, i am not saying that school days is a bad anime but it also isn't better than my man tatsuya, that boy is so frkn smart and so calm it makes him so cool but on the other hand, school days doesn't have a good story, i rest my case

I lost hope in this man when I saw that he rated school days higher than Mahouka.....It is too late to knock sense into him πŸ˜‚
Jan 2, 2022 8:19 AM
Jun 2017
s3_j0d1 said:
The airing date is still unknown, but just hopefully it aired on 2022. The volume they adapt may from double seven chapter, maybe. Some LN reader can comment if this correct?

I don't believe they release this sequel in 2022 cause say its still in ''production'' but we'll see. About the adaptation and because are tagged as sequel for sure they adapt double seven arc as it the continuation of visitors arc, more likely the problem will be how far they planned to adapt, if its a 12 chapters anime (This isn't like a ''should be'' rule but almost all the adaptions are like that) they will adapt until Ancient City (with a total 4 volumes adaptation for 12 anime episodes)

and if its a 24/26 anime chapters like the first anime season they will adapt from double seven arc until full

(With a total of 8 volumes and 24/24 anime chapters).
Shiya__Jan 2, 2022 8:23 AM
Jan 2, 2022 8:24 AM

May 2016
R_I_Z_E_R_7 said:
Yakimy said:

I lost hope in this man when I saw that he rated school days higher than Mahouka.....It is too late to knock sense into him πŸ˜‚

ik man i just thought I'd make him a better human but it was just a hope sadly
Jan 2, 2022 8:28 AM

Jul 2015
R_I_Z_E_R_7 said:
Do you really think it is incest?? Lol, I soo wanna spoil you but let's just keep the conversation spoiler free.

Well, nothing is gonna change if you watch it or not. So enjoy the animes you like and hating on this won't get you anywhere.

If

I'm not really into this School Days ad hominem. It is beneath me, nor is it part of the subject, so I'll leave it at that.

I came here seeking answer why people keep watching show, that decided not to progress or improve past episode 3-4.
Two main leads go through little to no character development throughout the series, because they are already perfect in every shape or form.
I'm not here to shit all over anyone's opinion, nor am I so desperate, emotional, to investigate someone's profile for potential dirt.

Do you guys really enjoy empty shell of a character, that acts predictable and always solves every issue with no effort whatsoever, which completely nullifies all tension and makes the entire show boring?
Are you guys really enjoying watching this, knowing exactly what will happen next episode without spoilers?

This is baffling.
PiromyslJan 2, 2022 8:31 AM

Jan 2, 2022 8:48 AM
Jun 2017
Piromysl said:
R_I_Z_E_R_7 said:

If

I'm not really into this School Days ad hominem. It is beneath me, nor is it part of the subject, so I'll leave it at that

I came here seeking answer why people keep watching show, that decided not to progress or improve past episode 3-4.
Two main leads go through little to no character development throughout the series, because they are already perfect in every shape or form.
I'm not here to shit all over anyone's opinion, nor am I so desperate, emotional, to investigate someone's profile for potential dirt.

Do you guys really enjoy empty shell of a character, that acts predictable and always solves every issue with no effort whatsoever, which completely nullifies all tension and makes the entire show boring?
Are you guys really enjoying watching this, knowing exactly what will happen next episode without spoilers?

This is baffling.

The fact are (DONT SEE IF YOU ARE A REALLY FAN OF MAHOUKKA AND IF YOU STILL NOT READ ALL THE LIGHT NOVEL)
Jan 2, 2022 8:48 AM

Dec 2020
Yakimy said:
R_I_Z_E_R_7 said:

ik man i just thought I'd make him a better human but it was just a hope sadly

He has long lost his sanity. Latom πŸ™ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jan 2, 2022 9:01 AM

Dec 2020
Piromysl said:
R_I_Z_E_R_7 said:

If

I'm not really into this School Days ad hominem. It is beneath me, nor is it part of the subject, so I'll leave it at that.

This is baffling.

The the things you said is most probably what you think or what other mahouka haters think that. For me the series had a good build up. It is focusing on the side characters too. The main character being overpowered have been decided from the very start so they use most of the time explaining his powers and what and how he did that, cuz just showing all those godly moves without any reason is stupid.

And you talk about character development? I mean every arc has his different characters and it focuses on it and along with our main characters. The first arc focused on the character of Mibu senpai, All the irregular. Then the 10 master clan's were revealed and then it was revealed that Tatsuya and Miyuki was one of the ten master clans, Yotsuba. Then we got to know about their family and about their past. The past was a bit lacking but the reminiscence arc covered that patt very well.

The nine school competition arc focused on Tatsuya's identity as Taurus silver, his godly engineering skills and Masaki, Joe. Even a damn sequel about the girls were released named mahouka kouko no yuutousei which was nothing but character development for miyuki and all the other girls in the series who didn't got any character development.

Every character is fleshed. What you do even wanna know about Tatsuya's character, it was made clear from the very start that he had lost all of his emotions except his love for his younger sister. So what else do you need. We can't expect him to show anything out of his character until unless it is related to miyuki.

In the visitor arc, Lina was highlighted. Yeah, it wasn't one of the strongest arcs but still it managed to stay with the flow of the show.

Well I can go on and on. This is my last try to punch some sense in you but I know you won't budge at all. So yeah, chew on this a bit.
Jan 2, 2022 9:22 AM

Jul 2015
TGD_7 said:
The fact are (DONT SEE IF YOU ARE A REALLY FAN OF MAHOUKKA AND IF YOU STILL NOT READ ALL THE LIGHT NOVEL)

So

R_I_Z_E_R_7 said:
The the things you said is most probably what you think or what other mahouka haters think that. For me the series had a good build up. It is focusing on the side characters too. The main character being overpowered have been decided from the very start so they use most of the time explaining his powers and what and how he did that, cuz just showing all those godly moves without any reason is stupid.

And you talk about character development? I mean every arc has his different characters and it focuses on it and along with our main characters. The first arc focused on the character of Mibu senpai, All the irregular. Then the 10 master clan's were revealed and then it was revealed that Tatsuya and Miyuki was one of the ten master clans, Yotsuba. Then we got to know about their family and about their past. The past was a bit lacking but the reminiscence arc covered that patt very well.

The nine school competition arc focused on Tatsuya's identity as Taurus silver, his godly engineering skills and Masaki, Joe. Even a damn sequel about the girls were released named mahouka kouko no yuutousei which was nothing but character development for miyuki and all the other girls in the series who didn't got any character development.

Every character is fleshed. What you do even wanna know about Tatsuya's character, it was made clear from the very start that he had lost all of his emotions except his love for his younger sister. So what else do you need. We can't expect him to show anything out of his character until unless it is related to miyuki.

In the visitor arc, Lina was highlighted. Yeah, it wasn't one of the strongest arcs but still it managed to stay with the flow of the show.

Well I can go on and on. This is my last try to punch some sense in you but I know you won't budge at all. So yeah, chew on this a bit.

Actually, I really liked introduction of Lina, because it distracted us from that Stock Protagonist and also most importantly included some COMIC RELIEF in the show, because it distracted us from that Stock Protagonist, which somehow stopped me from falling asleep. Side characters desperately try to salvage this trainwreck, so whenever they are in the spotlight, it is actually watchable. I don't know if you remember, but in Madhouse anime there was literally only one somewhat comedic scene, which combined with complete lack of suspense made the show totally boring. Comic relief is more important than it seems.

I can't argue, that Visitor arc was a huge improvement and 8bit somehow managed to make it palatable, so you know what? I'm gonna give it a shot, with no expectation and with low priority.
I was already astonished, that Spirit Chronicles got 2nd season announced and that shit is an utter crime upon originality.
I'm just baffled, that Japan likes trash so much.

Thanks for civil ciscussion.

Jan 2, 2022 10:13 AM
Dec 2019
I hope it goes all the way to the end of yotsuba succession arc
Jan 2, 2022 10:25 AM

Dec 2020
Piromysl said:
TGD_7 said:

So

R_I_Z_E_R_7 said:

Actually, I really liked introduction of Lina, because it distracted us from that Stock Protagonist and also most importantly included some COMIC RELIEF in the show, because it distracted us from that Stock Protagonist, which somehow stopped me from falling asleep. Side characters desperately try to salvage this trainwreck, so whenever they are in the spotlight, it is actually watchable. I don't know if you remember, but in Madhouse anime there was literally only one somewhat comedic scene, which combined with complete lack of suspense made the show totally boring. Comic relief is more important than it seems.

I can't argue, that Visitor arc was a huge improvement and 8bit somehow managed to make it palatable, so you know what? I'm gonna give it a shot, with no expectation and with low priority.
I was already astonished, that Spirit Chronicles got 2nd season announced and that shit is an utter crime upon originality.
I'm just baffled, that Japan likes trash so much.

Thanks for civil ciscussion.

Spirit Chronicles.....Ah, that is trash ngl. Well still better than Shinka no mi. lol

Good to see that you're giving it one more chance. Well I hope it exceeds your expectations.
Jan 2, 2022 11:28 AM
Nov 2020
s3_j0d1 said:
yeah they're gonna start from double seven arc ig
Tee~Heee 😜
Jan 2, 2022 11:31 AM
Nov 2020
R_I_Z_E_R_7 said:
Piromysl said:

ye kya bakloli ho raha yahan lol
Tee~Heee 😜
Jan 2, 2022 12:26 PM

Dec 2020
GrangeR_143 said:
R_I_Z_E_R_7 said:

Yar aik bandar literally keh rha tha keh school days Mahouka se zada chi he. Mera tu damag kharab ho gya yar, Kahan Mahouka aur Kahan School days. Comparison hi nahi he. Mahouka kafi achi kehti he muje still it isn't a masterpiece. It is still totally worth it to watch it
Jan 2, 2022 12:40 PM

Feb 2019
Double sevens finally getting animated lets gooo. Amazing time to be a Mahouka stan. I need them to drop Tensura and focus on this
Jan 2, 2022 1:21 PM

Nov 2020
Piromysl said:
You have really high standards if you call that show "peak-trash"
Jan 2, 2022 1:32 PM

Jul 2015
41413 said:
Piromysl said:
You have really high standards if you call that show "peak-trash"

No, not really. I wouldn't say.

Jan 2, 2022 2:08 PM

Mar 2014
Always nice to get a continued adaptation
Jan 2, 2022 6:11 PM

Dec 2010
Things just started getting interesting last season, and at this point I know and care about the characters involved in the story, so I'm hooked.

Brb, converting my usual suspect friends to the franchise.
Jan 2, 2022 9:51 PM
Mar 2013
Awesome news! long due!
Jan 3, 2022 1:05 AM
Nov 2020
R_I_Z_E_R_7 said:
GrangeR_143 said:

Yar aik bandar literally keh rha tha keh school days Mahouka se zada chi he. Mera tu damag kharab ho gya yar, Kahan Mahouka aur Kahan School days. Comparison hi nahi he. Mahouka kafi achi kehti he muje still it isn't a masterpiece. It is still totally worth it to watch it
yeah mahouka is good tbh
Tatsuya bahut pasand h Mmujhe 😌
Tee~Heee 😜
Jan 3, 2022 1:41 AM
Aug 2021
I love that the show got sequel.I am eagerly waiting for the show to go on-air A.S.A.P....❀❀❀❀πŸ”₯
Jan 3, 2022 6:34 AM
Sep 2021
Since Zoku-Hen means sequel (idk...I translated with the kanji by Chinese to English)....so I guess its at least gonna be the double seven arc?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 28

62 by Snaita »»
Sep 14, 5:31 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17

44 by lanfire »»
Sep 13, 2:29 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei 3rd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 10

34 by lanfire »»
Sep 13, 1:57 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei 3rd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 26

58 by lanfire »»
Sep 13, 12:43 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei 3rd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 19

52 by adbeaver »»
Aug 19, 8:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.