Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 15, 2021 4:21 PM

Apr 2018
This story, all this built-up, is all leading up to the revenge Eren wants to take against the World outside of the Wall. Then this final arc completely throws away all this buildup and shifts to focus to "reforming/stopping Eren". This second to last chapter is looking to be another cliche-ass ending like Code Geass and Death Note, in which, the protagonist "must be stopped/killed" because his actions are deemed "wrong", especially to a SJW.

I'm was so hyped for Eren destroy the World to protect his own people and break from the ass-ending that is Code Geass and Death Note. Can't the MC take a W based his own moral value/view for once? Just because a series is popular, it feels like they're going to have shit ending if the story is going the revenge route. I can bet my ass that if this series let Eren takes the W and survives, the SJW (especially the media) will be all over this series because of the "potential message" the series is preaching when it's just a work of fiction.

Let's be honest, their island literally has no potential allies at all because of Eren's actions and what Willy Tybur said to the World. The only allies they could potentially have is literally the ones who have been on the island and no one else. Also, fuck Gabi. She is literally a plot device for Falco's motivation and still irredeemable to this point of the story. Literally the worst character in the series and every manga ever.
DragevardMar 15, 2021 4:48 PM
Mar 15, 2021 5:17 PM

Aug 2019

The series always was about breaking the cycles of endless hate and violence.

Eren is not saving eldians, he’s saving Paradis, with the rumbling he’s killing all the eldians outside of Paradis.
cAbaddonMar 15, 2021 5:21 PM
Mar 15, 2021 8:20 PM

Aug 2020
its not SJW,Sjw's don't effect japan yet

its more because of popularity,IIRC on an interview he said the original ending was a lot darker (like a decade ago) and when it got popular he said he wanted it to be like Guardians of galaxy (marvel garbage)

and honestly face it or not , a lot of people/casuals are cheering for the alliance and would love a peace win. they aren't as invested as you they just want to see the characters they like doing stuff

these topics are not useful since the ending could go a lot of ways still
Mar 15, 2021 8:43 PM

Aug 2012
Kawakubo stole Isayama´s pen
Mar 15, 2021 9:07 PM

Oct 2017
Dragevard said:
This story, all this built-up, is all leading up to the revenge Eren wants to take against the World outside of the Wall. Then this final arc completely throws away all this buildup and shifts to focus to "reforming/stopping Eren". This second to last chapter is looking to be another cliche-ass ending like Code Geass and Death Note, in which, the protagonist "must be stopped/killed" because his actions are deemed "wrong", especially to a SJW.

I'm was so hyped for Eren destroy the World to protect his own people and break from the ass-ending that is Code Geass and Death Note. Can't the MC take a W based his own moral value/view for once? Just because a series is popular, it feels like they're going to have shit ending if the story is going the revenge route. I can bet my ass that if this series let Eren takes the W and survives, the SJW (especially the media) will be all over this series because of the "potential message" the series is preaching when it's just a work of fiction.

Let's be honest, their island literally has no potential allies at all because of Eren's actions and what Willy Tybur said to the World. The only allies they could potentially have is literally the ones who have been on the island and no one else. Also, fuck Gabi. She is literally a plot device for Falco's motivation and still irredeemable to this point of the story. Literally the worst character in the series and every manga ever.

Is this a troll post? If not you morons are about as stupid as people that insinuated this story is racist. No Isayama had intended for awhile to have Eren lose. You can go back to RTS before Eren had his next character shift where Eren states Armin will save the world not him (which kinda of happens). The whole decision not to make this story a darker one those comments go back to when the first season came out not recently and it was going to be a shorter series as well I believe.

I thought it was pretty obvious Isayama was planning on going this direction. Ultimately I thought it would be better for Eren to win but not because of some edgy I want this genocidal dude to win but mostly because Eren was given too much power and his motivations at the moment are very confusing.
Mar 15, 2021 9:55 PM
Mar 2021
I wouldn't call being anti-genocide as something strictly for the SJW crowd. Unless this troll thread is proclaiming now and forever that anti-SJWs are pro-genocide.
Mar 15, 2021 10:52 PM

Jul 2007
Dragevard said:

Your mom was probably pressured by SJWs to give birth to you.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Mar 15, 2021 11:33 PM

Oct 2019
lol another yeagerist complaining abt the ending not being the edgy, "sPeCiAl" ending that they oh so desire.

AOT was never about destroying your enemies lmao.
╭⋟──────────────────────╮
"All problems come from the
human mind. In the mind, one's
consciousness is just the tip of
the iceberg. What lies beneath
the surface... the subconscious...
is far more vast."

- Shun Aonuma

╰──────────────────────⋞╯

Mar 16, 2021 12:04 AM
Jul 2018
Despite the last arc being objectively the weakest one in terms of storytelling, your criticism is just as flawed as the arc itself. If anything Chaoter 138 proved to us that a Code Geass ending is impossible at this point so congrats to Isayama for that at least
Mar 16, 2021 12:51 AM

May 2020
Lovlis said:

Tf are you on about my guy lmao
Mar 16, 2021 1:27 AM

Aug 2018
EndlessMaria said:
Dragevard said:

Can't anyone on this forum express their own opinion freely ? Ffs why are you insulting the guy?
Mar 16, 2021 1:33 AM
Jul 2018
what yeagerism does to a mf
Mar 16, 2021 1:38 AM

Aug 2018
aTrueKingofEldia said:
Despite the last arc being objectively the weakest one in terms of storytelling, your criticism is just as flawed as the arc itself. If anything Chaoter 138 proved to us that a Code Geass ending is impossible at this point so congrats to Isayama for that at least
I beg your pardon your majesty but how can Yams solve all the conflict and answer all the questions he left in a single chapter without using alternate universes? I think he is gonna force Leleouch on us, in a way, cuz there is no time left.
Mar 16, 2021 1:43 AM
Jul 2018
FreeHobo said:
aTrueKingofEldia said:
I beg your pardon your majesty but how can Yams solve all the conflict and answer all the questions he left in a single chapter without using alternate universes? I think he is gonna force Leleouch on us, in a way, cuz there is no time left.

No problem my sweet child, chapter 138 showed that it's impossible for Eldians to live with the rest of the world in any shape and form after Chad Hallu-kun transformed them into titans, usually for and ending like Lelouch's there needs to be at least some buildup to it or foreshadowing, there's not such thing at the moment and there are other more crucial things Isayama has to draw in the 45 remaining pages
Mar 16, 2021 2:19 AM

Oct 2020
If it was the Rumbling wouldn't even start.
Mar 16, 2021 2:47 AM

Aug 2018
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Dude aren't your balls cold? I'm gonna send you a pair of pants when the manga is finished lmao.
Mar 16, 2021 4:30 AM

Jan 2009
EndlessMaria said:

Thats one of the "your mom" jokes i laugh out loud.
Mar 16, 2021 5:04 AM
Aug 2016
Dragevard said:

Yup
Yeagerist dumbness in overload

Do us a favor. Enter cryo sleep or something till the last chapter is released, then read it and let this Fandom die... Yall are so toxic, i won't even miss you..

God, imagine a jump fandom being less toxic than you guys
Mar 16, 2021 5:14 AM
Jul 2019
Dragevard said:

Oh yes oh yes when the protagonist takes the W that is wiping the entirity of humanity OH GIMME THAT GENOCIDE BABY

Wtf did you expect? Armin, Levi, Mikasa, Reiner, Annie etc to be oblivious to Eren? What?! Are they supossed to act out of character because of your genocide fetish? Or were you hoping for Eren to kill them so that he could continue on stomping the planet? Make it make sense.

Nice of you to mention Willy... Yes Willy put ALL the blame on Eren and the fact that Paradis is fighting Eren is how the world is going to start respecting them... Srsly you being an "anti-sjw" shows just how good you are at comprehending nuances.
Mar 16, 2021 5:17 AM
Jul 2019
nakkki said:
Dragevard said:

Yup
Yeagerist dumbness in overload

Do us a favor. Enter cryo sleep or something till the last chapter is released, then read it and let this Fandom die... Yall are so toxic, i won't even miss you..

God, imagine a jump fandom being less toxic than you guys

LMFAO! yeah... Tbh... Same.
Mar 16, 2021 5:57 AM

Jul 2019
Dragevard said:

It has always been about avoiding the same mistakes and cycles of the same history. I don't know how you even came to the conclusion of Eren's final decision. Sigh, just re-read the manga.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Mar 16, 2021 9:28 AM

Jun 2020
Sad7727 said:

its more because of popularity,IIRC on an interview he said the original ending was a lot darker (like a decade ago) and when it got popular he said he wanted it to be like Guardians of galaxy (marvel garbage)

and honestly face it or not , a lot of people/casuals are cheering for the alliance and would love a peace win. they aren't as invested as you they just want to see the characters they like doing stuff

You don't think "casuals" are cheering for Eren too? You don't think there are some people who just think it'd be cool if everyone died?

Well you'd be wrong because I know these people irl. And it's not just one person
Mar 16, 2021 9:31 AM

Mar 2012
Where did this moronic Geass comparison even come from? Do people even read the manga?

Lelouch didn't do shit, he just said 'muhaha I'm evil come at me' and they came.
Eren brought absolute destruction and is by every definition of the world evil incarnate, whatever his intentions are, he is a vicious motherfucker, and one nuanced character.
End Zionazism
Mar 16, 2021 9:33 AM
Jul 2018
Sad7727 said:

Yes i want to see characters i like doing stuff also peace ending isn't bad at all. You can't call people that want a peace ending "casuals" (whatever that word even means) just because they don't want the edgy "dark" genocide ending with yeagerbomb headcanon Eren becoming a thing.
Mar 16, 2021 10:10 AM

May 2016
Dragevard said:

Anyone who actually thinks this probably wasn’t paying attention to themes and story of Attack on Titan. I don’t see how people like you actually support Genocide. You literally called anyone who is anti Genocide a SJW, like wtf? Genocide under no circumstance is the right answer to anything period. All Eren is doing is continuing the cycle of hatred.
Reshiram_IXMar 16, 2021 10:15 AM
Mar 16, 2021 10:15 AM
Jul 2018
Dragevard said:

what yeagerism does to a mf. No matter how much you want it Eren won't genocide the world and the message the series is giving is meaningful and is conveyed well too.
Mar 16, 2021 10:56 AM

Jul 2019
Again, the person who made this thread doesn't understand Eren as a character. Sigh, that's what happens when you're too extreme.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Mar 16, 2021 12:35 PM

Oct 2019
Ruz69 said:
Lovlis said:

lmao am I wrong? Did you happen to ignore all the themes and other character and character arcs just bcuz eren said "kill all titans" a couple of times in season 1? I'm honestly confused did you rlly think the manga is trying to justify and glorify killing other groups?
is far more vast."

- Shun Aonuma

Mar 16, 2021 12:37 PM
Jul 2018
Lovlis said:
Ruz69 said:

lmao am I wrong? Did you happen to ignore all the themes and other character and character arcs just bcuz eren said "kill all titans" a couple of times in season 1? I'm honestly confused did you rlly think the manga is trying to justify and glorify killing other groups?
but but chadren has to genocide everybody for it to be a good ending! It can't be a good ending without genocide, peace is worthless and boring.
Mar 16, 2021 12:46 PM

Oct 2019
Xsadersadd said:
Lovlis said:

but but chadren has to genocide everybody for it to be a good ending! It can't be a good ending without genocide, peace is worthless and boring.

peace is overrated, if chadren doesn't win, this will be just another g-generic shounen ending ughhh!!11!!1!
is far more vast."

- Shun Aonuma

Mar 16, 2021 1:04 PM

Oct 2015
Yeah bro your imaginary boogeyman that lives in your mind rent-free kidnapped Isayama and forced him to write the story.

It's totally not because you were speedreading and missing all hints that things will end like that.
Mar 16, 2021 1:05 PM

May 2020
Xsadersadd said:
Lovlis said:

Never said that. Stop trying to be quirky you sound dumb
Mar 16, 2021 1:07 PM

May 2020
Lovlis said:
Ruz69 said:

Yes you are wrong. I'm not ignoring any of the "themes" you're talking about but saying "AOT was never about destroying your enemies" is straight up wrong .The story before the basement was all about destroying the enemies.
Mar 16, 2021 1:17 PM

Oct 2019
Ruz69 said:
Lovlis said:

Yes you are wrong. I'm not ignoring any of the "themes" you're talking about but saying "AOT was never about destroying your enemies" is straight up wrong .The story before the basement was all about destroying the enemies.

yea, but- i may be wrong- I'm PRETTY sure cannibalistic giant monsters are a little different from living, breathing humans with their own reasons and dreams. Just a feeling tho.

And when we learned that those monsters are actually humans themselves, everyone lost the urge to want to kill them. Even eren, after s1, realized that his fixation over revenge just causes more people to die because of him, and completely lets go of his hatred during s3.
We've learned again and again that human nature for self preservation and killing their enemies is what brought about this whole mess and tumbled all of humanity into a neverending cycle of hate and vengence. I suppose you can say that it is about destroying your enemies, but more so how *wrong* that is.
is far more vast."

- Shun Aonuma

Mar 16, 2021 1:21 PM

May 2020
Lovlis said:
Ruz69 said:

yea, but- i may be wrong- I'm PRETTY sure cannibalistic giant monsters are a little different from living, breathing humans with their own reasons and dreams. Just a feeling tho.

And when we learned that those monsters are actually humans themselves, everyone lost the urge to want to kill them. Even eren, after s1, realized that his fixation over revenge just causes more people to die because of him, and completely lets go of his hatred during s3.
We've learned again and again that human nature for self preservation and killing their enemies is what brought about this whole mess and tumbled all of humanity into a neverending cycle of hate and vengence. I suppose you can say that it is about destroying your enemies, but more so how *wrong* that is.

I consider titans as enemies aswell. Thats why I said the first few seasons were all about destroying the enemy. I think I misunderstood what you meant by "enemies"
And yea I agree with everything else
"I suppose you can say that it is about destroying your enemies, but more so how *wrong* that is." Great point
Mar 16, 2021 1:30 PM

Oct 2019
Ruz69 said:
Lovlis said:

I consider titans as enemies aswell. Thats why I said the first few seasons were all about destroying the enemy. I think I misunderstood what you meant by "enemies"
And yea I agree with everything else
"I suppose you can say that it is about destroying your enemies, but more so how *wrong* that is." Great point

oh ur not wrong in that sense, a lot of the seasons was focused on wiping out all the titans (altho later focused more on fighting titan shifters and other humans in s2-s3).
But I also pointed out that, even still, destroying all titans actually was not a good thing at all, after all this time the cast was just killing their own people. Esp with manga events, pure titans have become a target to pity, not enemies.
is far more vast."

- Shun Aonuma

Mar 18, 2021 10:41 AM
Apr 2020
At this point fuck this, fuck logic, fuck you and you and you too! I just want everyone to die 😩😤✊
Mar 18, 2021 4:16 PM
Mar 2015
FreeHobo said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Dude aren't your balls cold? I'm gonna send you a pair of pants when the manga is finished lmao.
Can't anyone on this forum express their own opinion freely ? Ffs why are you insulting the guy?
Mar 19, 2021 1:16 AM

Aug 2018
crocodileman94 said:
FreeHobo said:
That's a low quality bait but lmao I was worried that my boi Reiner's balls could catch cold or something bro.
Mar 19, 2021 4:59 AM
Feb 2018
Dragevard said:

code geass has beautiful ending, but now aot will have biggest bullshit ending in all manga history. it is ruined,if anyone say this where story was going from start, then u should read it again, but code geass lelouch knew what was going to happen to him, it was not given in flashback.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 52 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

FastnessofWheels - Dec 5, 2013

187 by KcmcPro »»
Jun 10, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 27 Discussion

SixFlags - Nov 9, 2011

29 by KcmcPro »»
Jun 10, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1872 by therealnagora »»
Jun 8, 1:43 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 82 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

keragamming - Jun 6, 2016

290 by CutieAnshin »»
Jun 7, 5:54 AM

» Attack on Titan Author upset about Pro Genocide criticism

deg - Apr 6, 2022

29 by Berry-Vodka »»
Jun 1, 8:50 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.