Forum Settings
Forums

Thanks for so much hate and downvoting the manga. Chapter 150 will be the final chapter...

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 7, 2020 5:27 AM

Nov 2016
My expectations were already pretty low for this manga anyway but I guess in the end oregairu was really the only one worth a damn
JoyBoy_316Mar 7, 2020 9:40 AM
Mar 7, 2020 6:12 AM

Mar 2015
25NOVember said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Kinda ironic that you're telling other people to stop acting childish, when that's exactly how you acted in 5-toubun threads. xD

Well most people here thinks that only way to show support towards this manga is to shit on go-toubun.
no one who has positive opinion on bokuben bring toubun, except toubun supporter act like victim like you and 2 person above you.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 7, 2020 8:21 AM

Feb 2015
Congintive said:
Lmfao, author didn't k ow how to end it properly and well, what can I expect from this anyways and u talks about down voting this manga lol, toubun went from 8.35 to. 12 just like that u didn't complain Than?
I can't tell which is more pathetic. This dude's fervent obsession with this manga and Uruka and his crusade against anyone who disagrees, or the author writing this ending and then backtracking by making multiple "canon" endings. Either way, I'm enjoying the dumpster fire thoroughly.
Mar 7, 2020 10:58 AM

May 2015
Kuma said:
25NOVember said:

Well most people here thinks that only way to show support towards this manga is to shit on go-toubun.
no one who has positive opinion on bokuben bring toubun, except toubun supporter act like victim like you and 2 person above you.

Except shanimebib shits on 5-toubun constantly...

Mar 7, 2020 12:31 PM
Mar 2017
Ayy glad all 5 girls get their own canon ending.
Mar 7, 2020 3:34 PM

Mar 2014
Oh just like that this thread gets toxic over a "Nisekoi vs We never learn".

MAL community never changes.

On another note, this author is pulling a rare move not many harem authors would ever think to do.

But why?

To applease the fanbase, that some would give him backlash for the Uruka ending?

To get more out of these extra chapters for his own personal gain?

Or does this author REALLY like all of the girls he can't resist to give them a good ending?!

Maybe All 3
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Mar 7, 2020 4:29 PM

Mar 2015
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Kuma said:

not on this thread. why are you being soo personal? LMAO.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 7, 2020 5:24 PM

May 2015
Kuma said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

How am I being personal? I'm just correcting you. 😂

Mar 7, 2020 5:26 PM

Mar 2015
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Kuma said:

he didn't mention toubun at all in this thread (yet, pls don't).
Mar 7, 2020 5:30 PM

May 2015
Kuma said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

You never said you were talking about this thread specifically.

Mar 7, 2020 6:06 PM

Mar 2015
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Kuma said:

You never said you were talking about this thread specifically.
the one who i quote does.
Mar 7, 2020 7:27 PM

Jan 2018
HueyLion said:
Oh just like that this thread gets toxic over a "Nisekoi vs We never learn".

MAL community never changes.

On another note, this author is pulling a rare move not many harem authors would ever think to do.

But why?

To applease the fanbase, that some would give him backlash for the Uruka ending?

To get more out of these extra chapters for his own personal gain?

Or does this author REALLY like all of the girls he can't resist to give them a good ending?!

Maybe All 3

Most likely this reason as u know nobody cares about that genki girl and I don't even want to mention who support her lol.
Mar 7, 2020 7:50 PM

Jul 2019
I don't get why people are like this, just because your ship didn't get chosen, doesn't mean you need to hate on it. My favorite girl wasn't chosen but I never hated the manga or the artist for it. This is why weebs and otakus are gross
Mar 8, 2020 7:13 PM

Nov 2013
Nisekoi is better imo, I like romcom genre, but with this all alternative ending, I prefer read visual novel. The truth is author of this manga have no courage...
Mar 8, 2020 7:14 PM

Nov 2013
It's not because Chitoge win, but rather the development of Raku and her. Not something like "jinx" or "promised girl"
Mar 10, 2020 9:10 PM

Sep 2017
lul another "dodge the bullets' ending

atleast i could see furuhashi be happy n̶o̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶o̶u̶b̶u̶n̶
Mar 11, 2020 3:30 AM

Mar 2016
Anyone just laughing at the irony that this is getting a 5-part ending and the manga with “Gotoubun (literally “five equal parts”)” in the title didn’t?
Mar 11, 2020 4:26 AM

Jan 2013
Judgment526 said:
Anyone just laughing at the irony that this is getting a 5-part ending and the manga with “Gotoubun (literally “five equal parts”)” in the title didn’t?
Im just laughing at how insane and delusional the OP is lol
Mar 13, 2020 3:27 AM

Oct 2013
Jesus this manga is pathetic.
Feels great to be a kaguyachad
Mar 15, 2020 10:11 AM

Mar 2015
aoi_michirukun said:
Nisekoi is better imo, I like romcom genre, but with this all alternative ending, I prefer read visual novel. The truth is author of this manga have no courage...

>have no courage

author literally doing all of this knowing and facing the rage before when he using uruka route as first without revealing to anyone.

and as i pointed out, he know he doing more work for less.
Mar 15, 2020 5:43 PM

Nov 2007

The side heroines are getting their own arcs LMAO! The colour page of chapter 151, LMAO! It does contain the name: Bokuben ~ Route: If. And the chapter title is f*cking [X] = Rizu (Part 1) which is identical to the chapter 150 title [X] = Uruka.

Assume that the last bit of the story is Nariyuki getting Sensei's hug along with Rizu and Fumino and then going straight home. There was no confession, no graduation arc. This is because Uruka is special compared to the other heroines. Her arc is kept for the last and made into a post graduation arc. That is why the final line of her arc is also the title drop. It connects all the Nariyuki monologues as a protagonist to the final moment i.e. end of Chapter 149. This is why the title of Chapter 150 is not "the Ephemeral Little Mermaid gets drenched to the skin by the Promised [X] Part 9" but "[X] = ..."

Also, while other chapters ended with ? or ! or -- as side notes from the no specific person or as third person, chapter 149's comment became first person and ends with ”I fell in love, with You [full stop]”. This is untranslated in the english release.

Basically, we can also assume none of the heroine arcs happened. Also, as many pointed out, Uruka arc was also basically Nariyuki's arc in disguise. Unlike the other arcs.

This means the final chapter of the manga's main story was not chapter 150, but chapter 149 all along. That's why that chapter didn't have any pointer of "what happens in the next chapter" in the Japanese version (at the end of Chapter 149). And then we enter many years later in chapter 150. I can buy that!

So, even if chapter 150 is made a part of "What if" by making it 1/5, the Uruka arc: The Ephemeral Little Mermaid gets drenched to the skin by the Promised [X] (Part 1-8) was part of the main story.

So, this is how Tsutsui played with the fans of the manga, eh?

Also, the way the chapter started and the progress between Nariyuki and Rizu in it, I won't be surprised if the arc gonna be much shorter in length. I am calling it 5 chapters max (even that will be quite the stretch) and in the worst case scenario, just 2 more chapters.

Uruka also got the special treatment of being revealed as the end girl without the "Hey my cute fans (you read 'self inserts'), I always wanted to do this so take whatever route you want to as the real route!".

In all honestly, if Uruka's victory was spoiled by the anime (in the hindsight now that it happened), these "What if" routes are worse because they start in the distant future without anything in between as Uruka got and even starting with "In this arc the winner will be X Y Z".

nb. I will just ignore how the silhouette of jinx girl's panel is the closest to Uruka's panel as the fireworks girl scene amongst all the girls.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 15, 2020 10:42 PM
Mar 2017
shanimebib said:

The side heroines are getting their own arcs LMAO! The colour page of chapter 151, LMAO! It does contain the name: Bokuben ~ Route: If. And the chapter title is f*cking [X] = Rizu (Part 1) which is identical to the chapter 150 title [X] = Uruka.

Assume that the last bit of the story is Nariyuki getting Sensei's hug along with Rizu and Fumino and then going straight home. There was no confession, no graduation arc. This is because Uruka is special compared to the other heroines. Her arc is kept for the last and made into a post graduation arc. That is why the final line of her arc is also the title drop. It connects all the Nariyuki monologues as a protagonist to the final moment i.e. end of Chapter 149. This is why the title of Chapter 150 is not "the Ephemeral Little Mermaid gets drenched to the skin by the Promised [X] Part 9" but "[X] = ..."

Also, while other chapters ended with ? or ! or -- as side notes from the no specific person or as third person, chapter 149's comment became first person and ends with ”I fell in love, with You [full stop]”. This is untranslated in the english release.

Basically, we can also assume none of the heroine arcs happened. Also, as many pointed out, Uruka arc was also basically Nariyuki's arc in disguise. Unlike the other arcs.

This means the final chapter of the manga's main story was not chapter 150, but chapter 149 all along. That's why that chapter didn't have any pointer of "what happens in the next chapter" in the Japanese version (at the end of Chapter 149). And then we enter many years later in chapter 150. I can buy that!

So, even if chapter 150 is made a part of "What if" by making it 1/5, the Uruka arc: The Ephemeral Little Mermaid gets drenched to the skin by the Promised [X] (Part 1-8) was part of the main story.

Also, the way the chapter started and the progress between Nariyuki and Rizu in it, I won't be surprised if the arc gonna be much shorter in length. I am calling it 5 chapters max (even that will be quite the stretch) and in the worst case scenario, just 2 more chapters.

Uruka also got the special treatment of being revealed as the end girl without the "Hey my cute fans (you read 'self inserts'), I always wanted to do this so take whatever route you want to as the real route!".

In all honestly, if Uruka's victory was spoiled by the anime (in the hindsight now that it happened), these "What if" routes are worse because they start in the distant future without anything in between as Uruka got and even starting with "In this arc the winner will be X Y Z".

nb. I will just ignore how the silhouette of jinx girl's panel is the closest to Uruka's panel as the fireworks girl scene amongst all the girls.

You are literally insane lmao
Mar 16, 2020 6:25 AM
Jan 2019
shanimebib said:

kinda ironic how much you want to convince yourself that Uruka is the main route while Tsutsui literally stated that all the routes are equal and there is no a "main ending"
weren't you the one who was supposed to laugh at us? lmao
Mar 16, 2020 1:35 PM

May 2015
I like how you went from accepting that this is happening and sarcastically thanking people for it, to completely delusional denial in less than 2 weeks. xD

Mar 16, 2020 1:51 PM

Sep 2018
With the parallel universe it definitely has a better ending than most Harems. If all of them get explained properly and make sense tho.

Was a fun read but nothing spectacular, still did not went the full Harem route but this is fine too i guess.

I still wait for that one Harem to beat Highschool DxD and that actually goes all the way, i mean god damn you call it "Harem" but dont go all the way. Thats WEAK.
Mar 18, 2020 8:11 AM

Feb 2017
we got chapter 151 guys, what is happening?
i hear that bokuben go vn route, and most of the case, first ending is the weakest one

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Apr 1, 2020 12:22 AM
Mar 2020
I came here after reading that horrible ending 5toubun gave.Someone recommended this to me since they said that they're basically the same.

And now after reading the manga upto chapter 150. I can confidently say that this has an astronomically better ending overall. And after finding out that a lot of people hated this ending like WTF??! It's ok if you didn't like Uruka's ending.

There's still 4 more alternate endings left,Unlike 5toubun which chose one ending (which turned out to be really bad) and didn't even care to fix it.In 5toubun we begged for alternate endings. All of you are ungrateful bastards.The safest ending in any harem will always be the alternate endings. I know that this ending seems kinda forced but atleast there's still a chance.
Apr 3, 2020 6:40 PM
Jan 2016
shanimebib said:
epidemia78 said:
7.63 is a fine score. What's the problem?

It was 7.75 last week. That's the problem. It seems everyone will be getting their heroine ending. Not a bad deal even though Uruka will remain the canon.

Cause Uruka is a crap character
Apr 4, 2020 1:39 AM

Feb 2013
shanimebib said:

Jesus man, get help, you're really invested on this.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 24 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jul 24, 2017

15 by Celestialshard »»
Mar 2, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 187 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MegamiRem - Dec 18, 2020

71 by DavidM_27 »»
Apr 23, 2023 12:44 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 176 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

21 by _Zanga »»
Mar 3, 2023 4:31 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 44 Discussion

animefan8800 - Dec 24, 2017

9 by T0PP4 »»
Mar 2, 2023 4:55 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Chapter 150 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shanimebib - Mar 5, 2020

114 by _Zanga »»
Mar 1, 2023 5:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.