Forum Settings
Forums
Our Precious Conversations
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2019 11:36 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aaah~ these two will give me butterfly wings!

Just how cute these two can be! An absolutely adorable chapter and while the date has been a success thanks to Azuma-kun's quick thinking of sharing a gum with the maiden of stomach growls that is Aizawa-san, the date is not over yet! ❤

Also, even if it's a mix up, you had better shared it with Nozomin, Azuma no baka!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 13, 2019 10:52 PM

Jul 2016
This manga is getting better with each chapter, I kinda swapped my love for Kaguya-sama to Boku to Kimi.

In most cases, the MAL Average Scores don't mean anything, here is a question: were the works made before 2000 all shit?
Why are they so damn scarce in the Top 50? Think about how MAL is quite literally a filtered amount of the Anime fanbase.

Here's a timeline of the Top 15 in which you can check that, almost always, the scores are affected by the freshness, popularity and other factors that have nothing to do with quality.

Aug 30, 2019 2:44 AM

Feb 2013
shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

Just how cute these two can be! An absolutely adorable chapter and while the date has been a success thanks to Azuma-kun's quick thinking of sharing a gum with the maiden of stomach growls that is Aizawa-san, the date is not over yet! ❤

Also, even if it's a mix up, you had better shared it with Nozomin, Azuma no baka!

5/5

DooMWhite said:
This manga is getting better with each chapter, I kinda swapped my love for Kaguya-sama to Boku to Kimi.

Where can I read chapter 30?
Aug 30, 2019 12:09 PM

Jul 2016
Raydnt said:
shanimebib said:

5/5

DooMWhite said:

I got it by crunchyroll, but if you want I can give you 30-32.

In most cases, the MAL Average Scores don't mean anything, here is a question: were the works made before 2000 all shit?
Why are they so damn scarce in the Top 50? Think about how MAL is quite literally a filtered amount of the Anime fanbase.

Here's a timeline of the Top 15 in which you can check that, almost always, the scores are affected by the freshness, popularity and other factors that have nothing to do with quality.

Aug 31, 2019 10:52 PM

Feb 2013
DooMWhite said:
Raydnt said:

oh yes please im dying to know what happens
Aug 31, 2019 11:25 PM

Jul 2016
Raydnt said:
DooMWhite said:

Sent ya a message.

Sep 19, 2019 11:41 AM
Feb 2016
DooMWhite said:
Raydnt said:

Sent ya a message.

sorry to barge in on this but can someone please tell me where can i read after chapter 29..... cry of desperation here
Jan 8, 2020 8:09 PM
Mar 2015
Why can't he just accept that she likes him
May 12, 2020 12:37 AM

Feb 2019
That was one of the cutest dates ever!

Way to go for these two dorks. Despite some setbacks the date went along beautifully! A rough start, but it couldn't have gone better starting from lunchtime.

Nozomi couldn't technically confess her feelings again, but she practically did the same thing when she talked about having confessed her feelings. And now Azuma has basically said he feels the same way!

"I think, it sure would be nice... if you had meant it."

Do we have a full-on confession next chapter? Or even the start of a relationship? Will the ship finally sail?

Can't wait to see the next one.

This manga does not disappoint. Another 5/5 for this manga, 30 chapters straight.

More topics from this board

» Do you think this will get an anime adaptation?

Oddish - Dec 18, 2023

3 by aryllberry »»
Dec 19, 2023 12:19 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 23 Discussion

Kuma - Sep 26, 2018

2 by Nightmare_Eyes »»
Mar 5, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 22 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 27, 2018

2 by Nightmare_Eyes »»
Mar 5, 2023 5:43 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 36 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 23, 2019

15 by s_ilmido »»
Dec 12, 2022 8:37 PM

Poll: » Boku to Kimi no Taisetsu na Hanashi Chapter 35 Discussion

Dessssy - Nov 28, 2019

9 by s_ilmido »»
Dec 12, 2022 8:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.